OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
C-Bar ,please check in!

Demanding little group arent we?

I am a bit concerned though.

I am having a random thought today (besides worrying about C-Bar)...

Who disconnected Bobby and Sherilyn's cell phone service? Or was it disconnected due to nonpayment or something like that?

If it was shut off only one person would have been able to amend or obtain billing information on those phones if they are in the Jamison's name.

. Ya know things are probably alot more simple to get done when one already has a death certificate with a certain name on it. The devil in the details and all.

The devil is in the details for sure, soulmagent!

And in 918 area codes.

The devil is in the details for sure, soulmagent!

And in 918 area codes.

If I might but point out Mies van der Rohe's statement that God is in the details too. And with the devil there as well, it makes for a merry mix-up at times.

And don't get me started on 918 area codes (and the new "539" addition, which means we simple folk in NE OK now have to dial - well, sort of; "punch in," I guess - ten numbers even if we're only calling a neighbor across the street...grrrrr).

And good morning all!

If I might but point out Mies van der Rohe's statement that God is in the details too. And with the devil there as well, it makes for a merry mix-up at times.

And don't get me started on 918 area codes (and the new "539" addition, which means we simple folk in NE OK now have to dial - well, sort of; "punch in," I guess - ten numbers even if we're only calling a neighbor across the street...grrrrr).

And good morning all!

Well if that ain't the truth, wfg... :bigstick:
The question is, how do we determine which is god and which is the devil?
Wait, I know- we search for the Jamison's on Easter Sunday!

And wfg....you need a disposible cell phone... one o' them Trac Phones or something. You know? Then you can just call your neighbor by hitting 7 digits and say
"Hey- what's up with that white truck up yonder...?"
"Been there awhile, don'tcha think?"
"You gonna feed that dog today or is it my turn?"

Yeah.
Well ya'll can see where MY mindset is today.

In the example I posted I think it would be clear that the devil would be misrepresenting its certificate if it was even presented to a company as a way to give or get information on matters such as phone passwords and reassigning usage of certain electronic device.

The following is speculation.

Or selling items that didnt belong to one,in the first place and.or combining the estate of one missing family with the estate of one deceased man. Who is to say for sure. It might even be a paperwork nightmare. IMO.

In the example I posted I think it would be clear that the devil would be misrepresenting its certificate if it was even presented to a company as a way to give or get information on matters such as phone passwords and reassigning usage of certain electronic device.

The following is speculation.

Or selling items that didnt belong to one,in the first place and.or combining the estate of one missing family with the estate of one deceased man. Who is to say for sure. It might even be a paperwork nightmare. IMO.

Oh this is speculation on my part as well, but I think you may be right on the paperwork....

I mean, it's really hard to investigate a missing person(s) case when the Sheriffs office tells you they've been found...in their paperwork. KWIM???
:banghead:

Perhaps off-topic the wee-est of bits, but pursuant to posts on thread #3, et al., in re:

Second person found dead at same Hartshorne address (McAlester News-Capital)

still off topic a wee bit, but the address the mcalester paper quotes where a woman was found dead last june and a man was found dead the other day, is actually in haileyville oklahoma, not hartshorne. very little difference, but interesting that they got it wrong considering it looks like they got their info from the hartshorne sun.
now, i am going to stay off topic for just a sec, if its too much then mods feel free to delete it. it actually pertains to the thread more than the case. obviously, this thread is getting a lot of business. for instance, i heard a rumor on the jamison case from someone who lives in checotah ok. i went on a search to see if i could find info to verify. i could not, but i did find something interesting. back in thread #3 i gave a little personal experience commentary on the area. it was in fact, the post that wfg quoted from above. someone from another forum took my entire post and posted it with a link to websleuths saying something like "there are pages and pages of discussion on the case here."
i posted that with full knowledge that this is a public forum, and i really dont have a problem with anybody using a post of mine to point to websleuths, except that my words are mine and they do not represent websleuths or tricia or any of the mods. what was interesting to me is that post had nothing to do with the case we are discussing other than background on the area so i dont understand why they used that post. there are hundreds if not thousands of wonderful posts that do actually pertain to the case. i know this because some of the posts in the jamison threads have left me with tears in my eyes and in awe of how much y'all obviously care. i have posted less than ten times in this thread even though i follow it closely, so why use that post? i forgot to bookmark it but i could probably find it again if anyone is interested. lol there was pages and pages of discussion on the case there ;)

eta: i found it and there are not pages and pages, only one :) and the post i am talking about it the last one on the page.
http://victimsheartland.forumotion....-daughter-madyson-missing-in-eufaula-oklahoma

That is very interesting nanny2five!

There are a lot of us who do care quite a bit- especially about what has happened to Madyson.

still off topic a wee bit, but the address the mcalester paper quotes where a woman was found dead last june and a man was found dead the other day, is actually in haileyville oklahoma, not hartshorne. very little difference, but interesting that they got it wrong considering it looks like they got their info from the hartshorne sun.
now, i am going to stay off topic for just a sec, if its too much then mods feel free to delete it. it actually pertains to the thread more than the case. obviously, this thread is getting a lot of business. for instance, i heard a rumor on the jamison case from someone who lives in checotah ok. i went on a search to see if i could find info to verify. i could not, but i did find something interesting. back in thread #3 i gave a little personal experience commentary on the area. it was in fact, the post that wfg quoted from above. someone from another forum took my entire post and posted it with a link to websleuths saying something like "there are pages and pages of discussion on the case here."

i posted that with full knowledge that this is a public forum, and i really dont have a problem with anybody using a post of mine to point to websleuths, except that my words are mine and they do not represent websleuths or tricia or any of the mods. what was interesting to me is that post had nothing to do with the case we are discussing other than background on the area so i dont understand why they used that post. there are hundreds if not thousands of wonderful posts that do actually pertain to the case. i know this because some of the posts in the jamison threads have left me with tears in my eyes and in awe of how much y'all obviously care. i have posted less than ten times in this thread even though i follow it closely, so why use that post? i forgot to bookmark it but i could probably find it again if anyone is interested. lol there was pages and pages of discussion on the case there ;)

eta: i found it and there are not pages and pages, only one :) and the post i am talking about it the last one on the page.
http://victimsheartland.forumotion....-daughter-madyson-missing-in-eufaula-oklahoma

Nanny, all I can say is, people do the strangest things.

It seems there have been alot of people missing in the Pittsburg, Latimer county area. I'm beginning to wonder if it's the same person, living in the woods, taking people.

I'm pleased to announce my discovery of a Rhomboid Parallelogram of Evil, Eufaula
to Stigler to Poteau to McAlester and back to Eufaula. Low in population but high on crime.

I'm pleased to announce my discovery of a Rhomboid Parallelogram of Evil, Eufaula
to Stigler to Poteau to McAlester and back to Eufaula. Low in population but high on crime.

I think you got it, wfg! With such a low population, it shouldn't be so hard to figure out who's doing all the evil....yeah, right!!:maddening:

I think you got it, wfg! With such a low population, it shouldn't be so hard to figure out who's doing all the evil....yeah, right!!:maddening:
wfg....I think you're onto something....perhaps someone should talk to ATF about that? or..idk. A tribal council. Or a Sheriffs dept. Or MSM. Or ya know....just start throwing it up on the internet like crazy, everywhere.

I have a question about the OSBI I could probably find the answer to but thought I would save myself a few minutes and ask here first.

Is the OSBI divided into regions in oklahoma? Like one OSBI office/ team handles a few counties then another a few more under oversite of a main office or is it just one office/team for the whole state?

They don't really have offices for the OSBI. Most of the agents are stationed in county sheriff's offices, and some of them even operate out of their homes. There are not OSBI agents in every county. One agent will usually cover 3-4 counties here in rural NW Oklahoma. But they aren't just assigned counties. They also work cases in counties that aren't assigned to them depending on caseload numbers and specialities. The best way to find out what agent covers an area is usually by asking the Sheriff's office in the area your considering. I know that someone very close to me is an OSBI agent and because he does polygraphs he sometimes works cases clear across the state. Calling the state office for info is completely pointless, and they don't give out agents information to the public because the OSBI doesn't take reports from the public, they only assist at the request of local law enforcment. Hope that helps!

They don't really have offices for the OSBI. Most of the agents are stationed in county sheriff's offices, and some of them even operate out of their homes. There are not OSBI agents in every county. One agent will usually cover 3-4 counties here in rural NW Oklahoma. But they aren't just assigned counties. They also work cases in counties that aren't assigned to them depending on caseload numbers and specialities. The best way to find out what agent covers an area is usually by asking the Sheriff's office in the area your considering. I know that someone very close to me is an OSBI agent and because he does polygraphs he sometimes works cases clear across the state. Calling the state office for info is completely pointless, and they don't give out agents information to the public because the OSBI doesn't take reports from the public, they only assist at the request of local law enforcment. Hope that helps!

O/T:

WOW!!! The OSBI dosen't take reports from the public??? Sooo..the tip I called into OSBI, about the woman's body found in Lake Thunderbird, went in one ear and out the other???

Maybe I'm just understanding it wrong.

Sorry for the O/T.

What? You mean to me tell the OSBI operates like resource officers? Or am I missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member