Sandra Belanger (EVP) Has New Info

Is Sandra still having computer problems? I am so anxious to hear the updates?

Maybe Sandra did get new info off the evps but has turned it over to LE. On her site I believe she said she wasn't posting all the info , that was a couple of months ago, but she had turned what she had over to LE . She said she was not going to post some of it due to it's sensitive nature in the case. Maybe all the new info is sensitive.

Well, it is May 1st and there is no Stacy... Sandra's time frame for when Stacy would be found, has passed.

It was on December 13, 2007 that Sandra wrote:

"Going on six month they find Drew Peterson's small, dead wife."

I'm wonder if the count is from the day Stacy went missing - October 28th, or from the December 13th date? We've all assumed that it was 6 months from the day she went missing. But if it's from the December date, it would be around June 13th.

A question......................I've seen the map of the Dresden Locks that Sandra has posted at her site. Sandra states that Stacy is at the "restricted" area. But I can't find that area on Sandra's map. Does anyone know what is meant by the restricted area? Why is it restricted? Is it a government area?

I think that all locks along the canals and Mississippi are restricted ever since 9/11. It is just a precaution they take so no barge loaded with explosives, etc could get in there without the lock masters approval. I think the locks are actually closed at times too.

Thanks Mysticj!

There's a lot of new information. I hope that LE will do a search of the Dresden Locks. soon.

One thing that caught my attention was in regards to the Peterson house. One message was to "look in tub drain." I hope LE looked in the tub drain - it's common for murderers to clean up evidence and many time things get caught in the U-shaped tub drain/trap. The mention of the kitchen and blood clean up is interesting. Did LE find evidence in the kitchen?

Wow..so he hit her in the head and there is blood evidence in the house. I believe that LE may have already found that evidence, because they have stated that Stacy did not leave the house under her own volition. That they know this. So in their search they had to find evidence of foul play in the house.

Wow..so he hit her in the head and there is blood evidence in the house. I believe that LE may have already found that evidence, because they have stated that Stacy did not leave the house under her own volition. That they know this. So in their search they had to find evidence of foul play in the house.

I have thought this all along actually. I believe that LE/ISP are taking their time so that they are certain to obtain a conviction and build a concrete case!

No wonder that darn nightstand is missing. It either had blood on it or he used it in someway in this crime.

You're right..........LE did say that Stacy never left that house of her own free will and that they have evidence. I've always zeroed in on the master bedroom as where evidence would be found, and never thought about other areas of the house.

It sounds like LE has the evidence of foul play and all they're missing is the body. Finding Stacy's body will be the last piece of evidence needed for an ironclad case.

One thing that popped into my mind in reading Sandra's update is that 15 minutes that DP left the children with Sharon on Sunday, Oct. 28 so he could run an errand. Do you suppose that DP spend that 15 minutes cleaning something up or getting something out of sight?

I never really thought there was any blood..This is excellent news. I thought he just chocked her but he hit her in the head while she was sitting on the bed.

I never really thought there was any blood..This is excellent news. I thought he just chocked her but he hit her in the head while she was sitting on the bed.

I never thought in terms of blood before either. I thought he would have put her in a choke hold and strangled her.

With Kathleen Savio, there was a head wound and her hair was matted with blood, although her cause of death was drowning.

I'm wondering if DP killed Stacy in the same manner?

I have to say that in the dream I had it was that Stacy was "suffocating". I literally went through the same thing in that dream. I was struggling to breathe so much that when I woke up I was still struggling.

This thing about "blood" just doesn't ring true to me.

I have to say that in the dream I had it was that Stacy was "suffocating". I literally went through the same thing in that dream. I was struggling to breathe so much that when I woke up I was still struggling.

This thing about "blood" just doesn't ring true to me.

You know it could have been a combination of the two. He may have struck her and her head struck the edge of the nightstand, rendering her unconscious. Then he realized she was never going to agree to stay with him now and he suffocated her to finish the job.

In the dream I had (I know this could mean nothing) He didn't kill her in the house. I still have a hard time believing that because her car was found at the airport.
I know I am "prejudice" because I don't believe in Sandra's "voices". I also don't believe in Brian's dreams. That is just me. I don't trust anyone who does things like that and makes a living from it. I remember Sylvia Brown telling the parents of that kid who was finally found with the sexual pervert that "he is dead". I believe there are people who have been born with extra "ESP". Sort -of a birth defect that works out to their benefit. LOL. But too many of this folks are simply out to make a buck.
I hope I am wrong, but currently I don't believe that Sandra knows a thing that we haven't heard from others. The blue barrel is no big surprise. We heard neighbors had seen it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back