Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG....that video is very very disturbing. Did the person hack the youtube system somehow to make it look like the video was created then????? WOW.

OK...Victoria....I looked at her photo album.....SHE WENT TO SEA WORLD AND TAMPA during the times Zanny had supposedly taken Caylee there!!!! HOW WEIRD!!!!

is there a way to view these without going thru ms,fb and youtube...dh has blocked these w/firewall and I feel so out of the loop here with references and yet no way....(yes children feel deprived due to the youtube firewall....but it is what it is...)

tia.....

jmo

She used a lot of Kiomarie's life.

Kiomarie told police where the body was to be found.

Her husband or boyfriend refused phone records.

Someone named Skyzze posted a RIP video to Caylee on 6-27-08 and between her myspace and her youtube account she did a lot of subsequent disturbing videos of Casey and Caylee. She also has about the most freakiest video ever here with the oddest collection of toys that were homemade and look to have damage marks and or blood on them dated 6-27-2008:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

Casey actually posted a disturbing picture of Caylee screaming on this youtube video but later deleted it. Page 4 here:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

Watch other videos and be floored.

How did this person know Caylee was dead on 6-27-08 and some speculate it is Kiomarie, the person Casey stole the Zanny life from.

That skyzze person is bizarre.

I thought it was a young person - but if you follow some links - I think it is an older lady. She is geniema - at funny or die? And at metacafe? If so you can see her photo in her Cristmas Day vid.

Is that right? And who the heck is she?

Freaky!!

Broderick - when did you find these videos???

Surely this is a joke and they figured out how to make the date look different. The last one you posted is making it look like she is in a wooded area next to a chain link fence but all she does is dance toys with weird veils on them around in front of the camera!!

The wrapped thing at the end looks like it is in Xmas fleece or paper and tied up with ribbon....makes me think it was just made recently (like in the last day). Surely a WS on here would have come across this in the past few months!

Freaky!!

Broderick - when did you find these videos???

Surely this is a joke and they figured out how to make the date look different. The last one you posted is making it look like she is in a wooded area next to a chain link fence but all she does is dance toys with weird veils on them around in front of the camera!!

The wrapped thing at the end looks like it is in Xmas fleece or paper and tied up with ribbon....makes me think it was just made recently (like in the last day). Surely a WS on here would have come across this in the past few months!

This is no joke, I have been told you can edit tags, title, description but not the video itself and it will retain the video date originally posted.

This video references Caylee, also titled "gifts to caylee - RIP", in the darn video itself!!!!! IT is dated 6-27-2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLq8omwrV4&feature=channel

EDITED.

I have been told those are annotations added and could have been added after the fact. Still the creepiest thing I ever saw. She could have also edited the name on the video without changing the date.

OK I NEED HELP..
The ZFG deal...

One was from the Sawgrass Apts that of much debate that KC happened upon her info...she had 2 kids per the card.

Which one drove the silver focus?
Which one works for the Post Office that LE talked to?
Which one worked with Nicole G at UCF that had her computer stolen shortly before NG's murder?
Which one lives in Melbourne area?
Which one did KC claim was "THE nanny" that retained Mr. Morgan?

With the upcoming depo, it's important to know these facts...If someone would help me, I would appreciate it.

Broderick - no doubt, very creepy!!! So skyzze made these videos then changed the title after Caylee was missing and presumed dead? There are some STRANGE folks out there, huh?

I still find it interesting tha "Vicky" has pictures in her myspace album that show she took her 2 year old son to Tampa and Sea World around 4th of July!

I wonder if she was using her as her model Zanny nanny?

This make beleive person has bothered me from the get go. What were the chances of KC doing Computer searches on a lady by this name and before the fact, then she looks at an apartment at Sawgrass. She is somehow related to a girl that KC went to school with. The girl that KC went to school with was interviewed by LE. She told them if anything was to happen KC would take her there, near the school. This story is just so full of twist and lies!!
Now what were the possibilites. Honestly, I think the one that KC said she didnt know. She does know. I also think KC is somehow involved in this Car thing with a Frank.
Just my thoughts.
Does anyone else feel the same about these two people.

Pathlogical liars borrow names, events, resumes from other peoples lives to give credence to their tall tales . This is the chicken and the egg - did KC research the name and create the story or did she see the guest card and then get the background
Whichever it is - its been obvious that she is a fictional nanny living in KC's fictional life.

When the fingerprints come back on the duct tape, that will be a tell all. Was there a Nanny it will be on the duct tape and if there were some other individual involved. I know that kc is involved BUT I just cant think a mother can be so cruel, so I will hold of for now on a Nanny theory Till I see whos finger prints are on the duct tape.

A long time ago when this case first started, someone looked in the list of Casey Anthony's high school class and there was more than one girl named Zenaida. At least that's what I remember. It may be a common name where she lives, and she just hijacked it for her story.

She's a spinner of tales.

If there were any truth to the Zenaida story--or any caregiver for that matter--who had watched Caylee during the hours KC was at work, KC would have receipts, and/or cancelled checks as back up in order to claim the child care credit on her taxes. She was single parent making what presumably was within the income limits to take the credit. But KC will probably say she paid Zenaida in cash and never claimed the credit.

___

Edit: Actually, I could be wrong since KC couldn't claim head of household.

Pathlogical liars borrow names, events, resumes from other peoples lives to give credence to their tall tales . This is the chicken and the egg - did KC research the name and create the story or did she see the guest card and then get the background
Whichever it is - its been obvious that she is a fictional nanny living in KC's fictional life.

LOL.....wonder if we're going to hear a "split personality" defense in the future ??.......

Ya know, the (evil) Zanny does all the bad things,... then innocent ("mom of the year") KC comes out to cover-up the evil deeds.

could be KC's been *inventing* Zanny all this time for the purpose of having *someone* to blame.

This make beleive person has bothered me from the get go. What were the chances of KC doing Computer searches on a lady by this name and before the fact, then she looks at an apartment at Sawgrass. She is somehow related to a girl that KC went to school with. The girl that KC went to school with was interviewed by LE. She told them if anything was to happen KC would take her there, near the school. This story is just so full of twist and lies!!
Now what were the possibilites. Honestly, I think the one that KC said she didnt know. She does know. I also think KC is somehow involved in this Car thing with a Frank.
Just my thoughts.
Does anyone else feel the same about these two people.

Can you provide a link as to where it is stated that KC did searches on her computer for ZG? I must have completely missed that.

Casey Anthony is a great example of a sociopath. She knows right from wrong, she just doesn't care. It's all about her.

I thought I'd bump this up to see if we could possibly take another crack at assembling the ZFG story the way KC did, as I believe it is going to be a very important and interesting component of the prosecution's case. I liken the importance of the nanny story to the way Vincent Bugliosi tied the Beatles "White Album" to motive in the Charles Manson murders.

I first ask that we list verifiable facts. There has been a lot of assumption and speculation tossed out there regarding the ZFG story. If you want to include assumption and speculation, that is fine, but please specify that is what you are doing. Following is what I have been able to glean from the various nanny threads and the document dumps.

Computer searches: The information released in the document dumps shows computer searches for ZFG on July 16 and not earlier. George confirmed in his FBI interview (audio only - have not seen a transcript) that he searched for ZFG on popular websites on that date in an effort to figure out who this mysterious nanny was.

My speculation: there may be other searches for ZFG on Google, myspace, or others not released by LE. LE has only released Google searches from mid-March. IMHO, any ZFG searches done by KC would have been done between June 17 and June 30, 2008.

Who knew the nanny's name? AFAIK, only RM claimed to hear the name "Zanny" or "Zenaida" before June 16, 2008. Mentioned in his July 25 interview, page 3 (evidence page 1282). Others just heard references to "nanny". I can find no other interviews where a witness has heard the name prior to the case breaking on July 15.

ZFG was at Sawgrass on June 17.
Harry G. showed this person an apartment, believes he spoke to her in Spanish. LE showed Harry G. 12 pictures and he said one looked familiar. LE told him all twelve were of the same person. Unclear if this was the same individual or twelve people sharing the same name.

My Speculation:
Just throwing it out there...but could KC have been the visitor? Do we know for a fact who the ZFG was that signed that card?

Caylee's remains were found just behind the border of two pieces of property on Hopespring. The northern lot is owned by a person who used to have the last name of Gonzales. The southern lot is rented by a person with the first name Zenaida.

My speculation: The former Gonzales had the property transferred into her name in mid April, around the same time RM said his relationship with KC ended. Could KC have gotten the idea that property as part of a divorce could be signed over to her from this particular incident?

Is this why she claimed ZFG had Caylee while at the same time expressed belief that Caylee was close to home?

Please add your thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member