2010.01.25 Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that also Magic-Cat so something good to wait for - the prosecution smiling when they said they didn't have it either yet.

hehe!...But I bet the prosecution already has the results verbally! *wink*

Anyone know who that was?

IIRC we determined it was the couple from CA's church...think she played the piano or organ at the memorial.

ETA: I'm referring to the couple sitting next to GA/CA

That is yet to be seen...but Mr. Ashton did not seem worried about it. So hopefully...damning to the defense...:furious:

I thought the same thing... didn't appear to be any worries... :D So, we got 10+ days or so to see the discovery?? :D

Hi, I heard that also. I believe OakRidge has them.I am ashamed to say it but I am sooooooo happy.:loser::clap::dance::Banane12::Banane10::biggrin:
Did anyone notice how red Kc's face was after sentencing? I think i understood right that B. will have to pay his own way to depose Kronks ex..:dance:
No. Oakridge does not have them. The FBI does. Oakridge has other evidence that they have not turned over yet, but the fingerprints are with the FBI for certain. :)

I was thinking Andrea should be careful with her facial expressions. I'm no body language expert but she does not look confident in JB and I think they need to at a minimum seem confident and in agreement with each other at trial in front of the jury. Having said this, I'll also admit they'd need to get a grammy-nominated actor to play AL's part since that's a big role to pull off (seeming confident in JB's statements)

Misheley - if you were watching that video without sound - wouldn't you think AL was with the prosecution and not the defense? The whole hearing she was looking at Baez with that - Is it possible for you to act more idiotic than you are now?

Oh, what an awful thing that would be! But, if it was what was needed to secure KC's fate, then...... But, I really hope it belongs to KC instead. I already know that that baby suffered. : (

ita. I tell myself it's done and caylee cant be hurt now....

...but I think the only way the state can hope tp prove murder 1 is if both kc and caylee's prints are still on the tape.

The most important thing for me today is that some of the check charge sentences were adjudicated, with time served, meaning she has a criminal record, which can be brought up at trial. :woohoo:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered...too much reading to catch up at this point...

One of the talking heads on either HLN or TruTV said the felony conviction can only come up if Casey takes the stand. Is that true? Is there no other way to get her conviction into evidence at the murder trial?

TIA

btw...I honestly thought Casey look pretty good today compared to her last few appearances. But, her apology to Amy was pathetically contrived and obviously coached. I'm glad Amy took the high road and didn't show up. Poor kid's been through enough thanks to her "friend". I'm happy Amy finally got some justice.

Oh, what an awful thing that would be! But, if it was what was needed to secure KC's fate, then...... But, I really hope it belongs to KC instead. I already know that that baby suffered. : (

Well, who else could they be from... Hmmmm let's see, wasn't LA granted limited immunity? Somebody plz. correct me if I'm wrong about that....

Did KC seem "happy" at the end of this? She's a convicted felon now and she's smiling and nodding at AL. Unbelievable. I can't take much more of this and can't understand why everything takes so long to get underway as far as a trial is concerned.
She looked mighty relaxed at the start when they brought her in too Woe. I think it has to do with the truth setting her free. At one point while the lawyers were arguing, the camera focused on KC and I had a premonition she'll plea the murder charges. She wasn't fidgting as much today. I don't know. :waitasec:

No. Oakridge does not have them. The FBI does. Oakridge has other evidence that they have not turned over yet, but the fingerprints are with the FBI for certain. :)

magic-cat will this latent print evidence become part of discovery? Will we get to see this information before trial?

Caseys statement :snooty:This girl is incapable of "getting it".
Whoever wrote her statement, however, did a good job. It's like get stuck with Paris Hilton delivering a scene written with Jennifer Garner in mind.

KC's comments-Croc Tears, She has no remorse for what she did in the check fraud charges case. Its All Smoke and Mirrors. This hearing is a cake walk compared to what the murder trial will be. Baez and Co may be torn to shreds in that trial. This hearing is just the tip of the iceberg.

I thought the same thing... didn't appear to be any worries... :D So, we got 10+ days or so to see the discovery?? :D

MMMMMM - maybe Gibby207 but not even JS can force the FBI to turn over discovery to either the prosecution or the defense before they darn well feel like it. So we won't have everything. That's why JS said the defense needs to get "their" lawyers involved in approaching the FBI.

Like that's going to happen.....

Do you suppose Oakridge and the FBI are waiting for her DNA from the blood testing to do further test on their evidence? All that was submitted was a bucal swab and hair from Casey correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member