Revisiting the Casey jail house tapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly1978

Reaction score
If there is a more appropriate place to put this instead of starting a new thread please move.

Knowing what we know now, go back and listen to the jailhouse tapes again.
Early on there was speculation about Casey speaking in code and now I for one believe that we can break these codes. For example, I do believe Casey gave the location of Caylee in the jailhouse tape. Casey says " in my heart I feel (she) is close to home", and she was. She also states in the tapes, "I'm telling everything I know if they would just follow my directions to a T" ( I'm not quoting exact words here), but if you look on a map and start at the anthony house and go staright down suburban then cross over to the woods and then cross over to the abandoned house it makes a T. So I do beleive that there was evidence at the abandoned house. These are just a few things I have picked up on, but I'm still looking.
If anyone is interested in going back over these with what we know now, I would love the discussion. You know they say hind sight is 20/20. We couldn't figure it out before but I think we can now and probably have a pretty good idea of how Cindy knew to send DC to those woods, along with other things.

I think we have threads for each visit and phone call. which visit are you referring to?
or if you are talking about KC code in general we have a thread for KC speak.

Sorry Jbean, I am still trying to find my way around her, these particular tapes are the ones where Casey says "In my heart I know she close to home" and the other one is where she says she told them everything she knows and they need to follow he directions to a T..... but I know there are more and I was hoping we could go back through them and see if we link what she said in these tapes to the evidence we have now.

I'm trying to search for the old threads but having a difficult time navigating through them all. If you need to delete this thread thats fine, I understand.

I'll bump them all for you and you can choose :)

I bumped a handful. let me know if what you are looking for is not there. i will de-bump them later :)
hope that helps

Thanks you are wonderful, LOL I was on page 101 looking through the threads. You are awesome!!!!!

The search function is your friend! Go to
search this forum
advanced search
use titles only
put in a key word or 2
I used
jail
visit
visits
tapes
as my keywords in 4 separate searches

I found what I was looking for it was the casey Code thread, so if you need to delete this one I responded on the other thread however its a pretty heavy thread 20 something pages.
Thanks again JBEAN
I actually tried the search thingy and I put in Casey jail house tapes and WOW it would have taken weeks to get through all that, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17