VIDEO REPORT: George Anthony Admits Possible Book Deal

Can the A's really get (not earn) enough from a book deal to support them the rest of their lives?

Possibly, but only if they manage to stay out of jail themselves. I give them a 50/50 shot at that.

Let's hope they edit out the ummm's.

We can redact them and anything else that really angers us!! :dance:

Isn't this a guy who resented the microscope a few months ago and wanted privacy?

I'm no expert, but I think if we redact we avoid copyright problems too. We could build a hinky meter in the backgroung with a live feed to Valhall who could act like a lie detector. Patty could be our producer.

We could call our book Filicide Inc.

as bad as it would be if the anthony's book would be them talking about what a great mom casey is, im afraid it's gonna be about there favorite subject........themselves.

you just know george is gonna nail himself to the cross.

Can you imagine proofreading and fact checking any offering from the A's?

I'm not surprised at all that the Anthonys would plan to write a book.
Plenty of others involved in the case will be writing books, why wouldn't a close family member do so too?
And every single person here can pledge to not buy or read the book(myself included), but it will still probably be the most successful out of all the books written about Caylee and Casey.

pseronally id' rather stick my eyeballs with a corkscrew then even listen to another interview from them.

i cannot imagine reading a garbage book by either of them. they wouldnt even spend 5 pages on caylee

pseronally id' rather stick my eyeballs with a corkscrew then even listen to another interview from them.

i cannot imagine reading a garbage book by either of them. they wouldnt even spend 5 pages on caylee

Excellent point!

----------------------------
Hi Tulessa,you would find more truth in the N.E. than one would ever get
from the Anthonys.:floorlaugh: I read it at work for free.:dance:

LMAO! So true! And so did I! :blushing:

I bet JA could also write a best seller as CA quit talking to YM early on as he refused to buy her bull and called her on all her lies.....where JA has a different approach, and while I don't doubt that CA hates JA also, I don't think she ever refused to talk to him. I could be wrong but this is my take on it, watching from the sidelines for ......my gosh what now?....ONE AND A HALF PLUS years! (shaking my head).

Seriously though...did any of us ever really doubt that the A's would write a book one day for their payday? I never did. I wonder though.....to get a publisher wouldn't they have to tell the truth and come off of some previously unknown info to even get a publisher to bite (pay out)?

moo

Now that's a book I would buy!!:blowkiss:

Will this book start with, "Once upon a time"

Why would I want to buy into their convoluted you know what?

These people just never stop, do they ? What could he possibly write that we haven't heard already ? And how self important must he feel to assume anyone would be interested ? The thought of these scam artists making a dime off of their dead Granddaughter, makes me ill. Most likely any proceeds will go to the murderer's defense, with enough left over to fund their life of leisure. How they sleep at night is beyond my comprehension. If they escape justice in this life for all of their crimes (legal and moral), surely the God above will balance the scales.

This book will be a huge flop. They are grasping at straws, just like the Caylee Foundation. Did they, even once, think of going back to work instead of profiting off of their daughter's crime ? Just when I think the Anthony's have redefined a new low, they take it down one more notch.

OK, enough ranting. God bless Shirley and Rick, they must be beyond fed up with this crew.

How about the title "How to make money off the death of your grandchild" These are truly scummy people in my book.

Don't forget - Scott Peterson's parents were shopping for a book deal and they had no takers. Maybe this might happen to the Anthonys also.

These people just never stop, do they ? What could he possibly write that we haven't heard already ? And how self important must he feel to assume anyone would be interested ? The thought of these scam artists making a dime off of their dead Granddaughter, makes me ill. Most likely any proceeds will go to the murderer's defense, with enough left over to fund their life of leisure. How they sleep at night is beyond my comprehension. If they escape justice in this life for all of their crimes (legal and moral), surely the God above will balance the scales.

This book will be a huge flop. They are grasping at straws, just like the Caylee Foundation. Did they, even once, think of going back to work instead of profiting off of their daughter's crime ? Just when I think the Anthony's have redefined a new low, they take it down one more notch.

OK, enough ranting. God bless Shirley and Rick, they must be beyond fed up with this crew.

I really hope you're right and no one wants to pay them to do a book. Hopefully, they'll get put in jail for obstruction and then won't be able to peddle a book at all. It's just disgusting and I know I would never read it if they did get it published because it would just be page after page of lies on top of more lies. Cindy would turn it into a the fairytale version of the reality she keeps denying.

And yeah, I hope Alex and Shirley are doing okay. Rick too. I really hope, if this does go to trial, that neither Alex nor Shirley ever have to get on the stand either. That would be even more disgusting in my book to make them leave the nursing home and have to testify. I really hope CA has more respect for them than to make them have to do that. If not, shame on her!

Here is what I think will happen when GA is on the stand during the murder trial....

DA had GA testimony during the Grand Jury...
DA has all of the media interviews done by GA
DA has GA deposition...

If GA even tries to get on the stand and change his story they will pull out all of this and nail him for perjury....I don't think GA or CA have any idea what they will be up against once they are on the stand in this murder trail, and I personally do not feel that BC is going to do anything to really prepare his cleints for this....

And when it comes to a book that they are writing and planning on living off of it just makes me sick....Don't be surprised if we see the LMN paying them for the rights to there story either...

If the public would stop and think before they purchase any book, no matter who writes it, just don't buy them at all pertaining to this story... Then it would stop the notoriety the whole A family will get. There should be a law against people like the A's getting any good credit what so ever on the murder of a child...I know people are gonna be too curious for their own good though and the A's will come out with thousands maybe millions of dollars. So sad!!!

Why buy their book when all the real info, good research, and commentary is right here on WS for FREE?

Agreed that and the actions of the family. I think Cindy's actions have captured America in a car accident sort of way. Mothers kill their children all the time. Parents defend their children of murder charges and live in denial rather frequently. However to me Cindy is the ringmaster of this circus and it is her actions that brought this case from a county fair spectacle to one that would rival Barnum and Baily.

I don't think there is any other case where a family has so blatantly profited from the murder of a "loved one" in my opinion or whose actions have been so bizarre. I mean seriously I don't think any soap opera writer could top this story....and the saddest part is this story is true and revolves around the death of a two year old girl.

The story revolves around the death of a little two year old girl who her family seems to have forgotten all about except how her death can benefit them. Makes me sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back