John Morgan to depose Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what if I was in trouble I would call this man in a hot minute. I like him, his demeanor, and his brains. I hope he gets to depose her but I doubt it.

Casey is going to have to win or there goes all that book/movie deal money, heck till JB takes his cut, she would have to hand the rest over to ZG.....nothing left for Casey, poor girl and she's that one that did all the work for it.

If Morgan is smart, and I believe he is, he will amend the complaint to include Cindy and George adn now we are talking some DEEP pockets.....lols

He probably saw a movie or tv show where a lawyer filed a counter suit.... so he did too. lol

It is an intimidation tactic-oldest one in the book. You sue me well I will sue you back. LOTS of attorneys and their clients use this tactic to get someone to drop a case...it is a scare tactic in most cases, and this time, I think it backfired BIGTIME! Way to go Jose. You are still batting a negative thousand!

Can she do that up to the last minute? Or is there a deadline to drop it?

Maybe KC will offer to settle the case? Lets see, KC's assets....one pair ill gotten ugly white sunglasses, one hoochie mama blue dress, one Pontiac Sunfire, shrimp cocktail...jail issue, Pop Tarts...jail issue....

pssst, Zeniada, just don't accept the car as settlement!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
:eek:

The car doesn't legally belong to Casey. It belongs to George and Cindy. :crazy: So what Casey has are stolen items and jail issues. :)

EZRYDER!!! You do know there is a petition going around on the net requesting Sin-dee be brought up on charges. I've not wasted a spec of time in signing it.

Hey, girl! Nope, I didn't know that. Of course, I wouldn't waste time on that either. I'm sure she'll eventually trip herself up.

Baez will file a motion to stay the civil proceedings pending resolution of the criminal charges. Or he should anyway. It will be granted.

I think the ZFG suit is frivolous. KC did not point her out in a line-up, gave a description that is completely opposite of this ZFG and as so many here have stated: Zanaida, Zenaida is a more common name than we thought. In fact, LE showed KC photos of over 9 ZFG's in the Orlando area, which supports the idea that the name is realtively common in the community.

ZFG has to prove that KC named HER specifically, not just a random ZFG. To do so, she must prove how KC made the connection to her and Sawgrass Apts. I would personally love to hear this, but I don't think even the illustrious Attorney has the answer. ZFG can't just THINK that KC targeted her in particular, she must PROVE it.

Once proven, then ZFG has to prove that she has sustained damage as a result.

Only 2 people in the world believe KC, one is KC, the other is her reflection. I do not believe for a minute that ZFG lost her job or was denied employment because of her name.

Baez will file a motion to stay the civil proceedings pending resolution of the criminal charges. Or he should anyway. It will be granted.

I think the ZFG suit is frivolous. KC did not point her out in a line-up, gave a description that is completely opposite of this ZFG and as so many here have stated: Zanaida, Zenaida is a more common name than we thought. In fact, LE showed KC photos of over 9 ZFG's in the Orlando area, which supports the idea that the name is realtively common in the community.

ZFG has to prove that KC named HER specifically, not just a random ZFG. To do so, she must prove how KC made the connection to her and Sawgrass Apts. I would personally love to hear this, but I don't think even the illustrious Attorney has the answer. ZFG can't just THINK that KC targeted her in particular, she must PROVE it.

Once proven, then ZFG has to prove that she has sustained damage as a result.

Only 2 people in the world believe KC, one is KC, the other is her reflection. I do not believe for a minute that ZFG lost her job or was denied employment because of her name.

And if I'm not mistaken, her name isn't even ZFG. It's ZCG. Right?

Maybe Baez thinks you need construction attorneys when you BUILD a defense? Shhhhhhhhhh

:floorlaugh: Wow, that one literally made me spit coffee at the screen. That was great! :floorlaugh:

Maybe KC will offer to settle the case? Lets see, KC's assets....one pair ill gotten ugly white sunglasses, one hoochie mama blue dress, one Pontiac Sunfire, shrimp cocktail...jail issue, Pop Tarts...jail issue....

pssst, Zeniada, just don't accept the car as settlement!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
:eek:

LOL :nyah:

WOW! They must have found that mystery photog who took the pic of the real ZG in the park with KC and the baby *sarcasm*. That will, of course, settle everything. So what if it is from 300 yards away, out of focus, and full of convenient shadows. It's all KC needs to run on and on with. (disclaimer-nowhere is it documented that this photo actually exists-it is simply the only viable reason I could come up with for a lawyer in JBs position to file such a motion)

It will be interesting to see if there is a response from Baez's office today...

yeah but if you think about it how can the anthonys contend that KC wasn'y referring to this ZG.
-Then which ZG was the one were they referring to? they haven't been able to prove the other one ever existed?
-This ZG is the only one that has any tie what so ever to SG
-This ZG is the one that caught all the flack

I think Casey might have been able to dodge a bullet if she'd only mentioned 'her' ZFG's name, because there are apparently several people with that name.

Her mistake (although in her mind she may have thought she was being pretty clever) was in associating that name with Sawgrass.

Whether or not she actually knew there was a ZFG who'd been there is debatable, but the fact that only one person of that name can be connected to Sawgrass winnowed down the 'suspect' list to one woman.

By allowing/encouraging/urging her attorney to slap back with this ill-advised countersuit, Miss Casey now gets to be deposed by the opposing counsel in the presence of the 'real' ZFG. And if his comment in the interview yesterday is accurate, the deposition will be done in public via video at the jail.

Now that will be must-see TV.

About 2/3 through the 23min raw interview footage w/Morgan, he mentions that he was contacted by 2 different law firms claiming to represent Casey Anthony - the first one asked for additional time to respond (which was given), only to be replaced by a different firm who also asked for additional time to respond (also given).

And yet it was Jose who ultimately filed? Weird.

If you have the time to watch, the raw footage is quite interesting. Near the end, he makes a great point of saying that the countersuit is supposed to be in Casey's words, not a lawyer's.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18000810/detail.html

Hmmmm..........Stall tactics

Another mistake KC made was describing the same car that ZG drives.

I think they just might drop the lawsuit, she is not going to want to be questioned. I still am floored that they even filed a counter claim. Not sure what JB is thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member