Susan Powell's Blood Was Found In Her Home

Completely disgusting. I am so fed up with people being able to kill their wives/children and making their bodies disappear and getting away with it.

I hope the Coxes can sue WVPD for wrongful death or something.

SOMETHING has to change. This cannot continue.

If there was blood on the couch and carpet but not in the van, yet the boys say mommy, (not a rolled up carpet), I am betting that the poisoning theory is correct. She was made to eat something that was meant to incapacitate or kill her. She vomited part of it, vomiting blood. That wasn't part of the plan, so it had to be cleaned up. But by the time she was put in the van, she was either unconscious, immobilized (as with a date rape drug - no will to resist), or dead, and cleaned up. She was not bleeding so there was no blood in the van.

If WE are this upset... and the family is upset... and Pierce County Sheriff is upset...

Can you imagine how that social worker feels right now?

Or the people who had to remove Charlie and Braden's bodies from that house?

Wow.

What is wrong with that police department in Utah?

Why? Why? Why?

Those boys could be alive right now. They should never have been with Josh at all! Why was he walking around free?

Half the misery in the world is from people looking the other way or pretending not to see things, it seems to me.

"Anything specific to our investigation I'm not going to be able to address," West Valley Police Sgt. Mike Powell said.

"Anything that might impede our investigation will not be discussed."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...werent-charges-filed-against-Josh-Powell.html

That, right there is why Charlie and Braden are dead. That right there, is what matters to everyone.

There is no way around it, there is no way to sugar coat it, there is no way to excuse it.

You protected the integrity of your investigation instead of sharing evidence to save these boys.
:tears:

powell10.jpg

I am sad and furious at the same time! Those two little boys went through so much. I'm glad the Washington LE are telling exactly how they feel.

Maybe that is why S. Powell is locked up because he's in Washington under their jurisdiction.

I hope there are serious repercussions and the attorney general looks at this.

I truly want to throw up after reading this. It was so obvious from the beginning that Josh was guilty and should have been arrested a long time ago. Now not only is Susan gone but those two little boys. I am sick.

If WE are this upset... and the family is upset... and Pierce County Sheriff is upset...

Can you imagine how that social worker feels right now?

Or the people who had to remove Charlie and Braden's bodies from that house?

Wow.

This same thing has been running through my head all night. Needless pain and suffering for so many.

How much blood evidence? If it is just a few spots it wouldn't be grounds to do anything. If you searched my house you would find blood evidence too, but that wouldnt mean I was dead or that a crime had been committed, it would just mean that I lived there and cut myself at some point.

It is the amount that is important.

I also think that the amount of blood found is important. Blood was found on the tile. How much blood? I remember reading that LE removed a portion of the carpet that the fans were drying. Was any blood found on the carpet? Vomit residue? Of course I don't know anything about LE but I would think with all the info WVPD found I think it was enough to put the kids in an undisclosed foster family and deny Josh Powell visitation. I am not at all impressed with WVPD having the Cox family do that wave and honk to try to pressure JP. Seeing how JP hated Susan's family, I wonder how wise it was to place the kids with the Cox family.

JMO

I think you meant this:

More than two years ago, The Salt Lake Tribune asked a judge to unseal investigative documents in Susan Powell's disappearance, including search warrants served on Josh and Susan Powell's West Valley City home.

The Tribune recently renewed the motion, arguing it is unlikely any concerns remain about privacy, individual safety or security, or investigation integrity since Josh Powell has killed himself and his sons.

The newspaper is in discussions with prosecutors and West Valley City attorneys in an attempt to resolve the dispute outside of court.

I hope the Trib is successful with this, although I shutter to think what other evidence was available in the remaining sealed search warrants.

imo

:maddening: I'm shaken and furious. I agree with everyone here. The Cox family is devastated by this latest news.

My anger, which rarely rears it's ugly head, is thoroughly aimed at the WVPD.

My heart is with Susan, Charlie, and Braden. I especially am devastated that the WVPD didn't release information to the Cox family to immediately gain full custody of the boys. Josh Powell had years to poison their minds. When Charlie died in the inferno, he was already mentally twisted by his father to the point he was full of hate. He said his brother was dead, drew that awful picture that was discussed at length in another thread. At the time of Susan's murder, he told WVPD his mother was DEAD, in an emotionless voice. He was a damaged child then. What would it have cost WVPD to save him from his monster of a father? Braden, at that point was a toddler and would have been easier to treat. I can't imagine what awful indoctrination he was going through.

I also think that the amount of blood found is important. Blood was found on the tile. How much blood? I remember reading that LE removed a portion of the carpet that the fans were drying. Was any blood found on the carpet? Vomit residue? Of course I don't know anything about LE but I would think with all the info WVPD found I think it was enough to put the kids in an undisclosed foster family and deny Josh Powell visitation. I am not at all impressed with WVPD having the Cox family do that wave and honk to try to pressure JP. Seeing how JP hated Susan's family, I wonder how wise it was to place the kids with the Cox family.

JMO

BBM: Would you have rather have them left with the Powells or maybe complete strangers? The Cox family loved those boys and did everything in their power to get them and keep them safe. The failure here lies with the WVPD not informing the WA authorities and DHHS of exactly what they knew. The Cox family have suffered way more than enough, at least they have the memories of the boys those last few months.

I totally agree Josh should have never been granted visitation supervised or unsupervised. Josh should have been in jail in Utah
BEFORE he had the chance to move the boys to Washington to be with his sickening father.

I really don't think the amount of blood here matters, there was enough to do DNA. Apparently, there was enough cleaning of the blood to have the fans running to dry certain areas. Along with the blood you have all of the other evidence.

My question is why wasn't Josh arrested for tampering with evidence for removing the SIM cards from both his and Susan's phones? I mean seriously, he committed a crime by doing that.

Josh made it so obvious that he was involved in Susan's murder that Ray Charles and Helen Keller could have seen it!

I am sickened and upset after reading these search warrants. Two innocent boys are dead all to "protect the integrity" of WVPD's investigation.....Hope that whomever made that decision can sleep at night, because I sure didn't last night...

JMO, IMO, MOO, :moo::moo:, and all other disclaimers...

The only one good thought I get out of this horrible travesty is the short times Charlie and Braden were in the loving arms of their grandparents where they were loved and shown how life was suppose to be - and the short time the grandparents could nurture their grandsons. These short times ended by evilness by Josh and stupidity of inept LE.

:tears::tears::tears:

:maddening: :maddening: :maddening:

OMG ! I just saw this and I am speechless !

:rose::rose: RIP Susan, Charlie and Braden :rose::rose:

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Just devastating.

After all the new news I always think that this case can't possibly get any worse and then it does.

:maddening: I'm shaken and furious. I agree with everyone here. The Cox family is devastated by this latest news.

My anger, which rarely rears it's ugly head, is thoroughly aimed at the WVPD.

My heart is with Susan, Charlie, and Braden. I especially am devastated that the WVPD didn't release information to the Cox family to immediately gain full custody of the boys. Josh Powell had years to poison their minds. When Charlie died in the inferno, he was already mentally twisted by his father to the point he was full of hate. He said his brother was dead, drew that awful picture that was discussed at length in another thread. At the time of Susan's murder, he told WVPD his mother was DEAD, in an emotionless voice. He was a damaged child then. What would it have cost WVPD to save him from his monster of a father? Braden, at that point was a toddler and would have been easier to treat. I can't imagine what awful indoctrination he was going through.

I shudder to think what Charlie went through. josh powell was a severely damaged son by steve powell's hand and josh kept the cycle going by his actions with Charlie. :(

What an unholy mess :furious: Why was he allowed to keep those boys? I would like to hope that heads will roll after this, can Susan's parents sue the Police Dept?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back