The case for murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
My emotional reaction to his signature..... is like a punch in the gut.... my hands are shaking...

we could use a hand writing expert... to tell us a few thing about him..

:therethere: ((((((Hugs))))))) And I hear you loud and clear!!

I find his signature pretty bizarre for someone in his role. My husband jokes that my signature is beyond easy to duplicate because over time of signing checks, business papers, etc, it has become just a bunch of loops. Who in the world signs like his? Bizarro.

Here are my intial observations. He is overcompensating the appearance of self-confidence, that's for sure. See his I in his last name? He has the "I" which whether it is in a name or when writing in general, represents the self always. His is carefully covered with an "umbrella" on the top, and a nice cozy closed in space at the bottom stroke.

His oversized first letter of first and last name indicate that he is also over-compensating and his external ego does not square with his internal lack of self-confidence. This is repeated in all the letters being much smaller in size than the first letters.

Here are my intial observations. He is overcompensating the appearance of self-confidence, that's for sure. See his I in his last name? He has the "I" which whether it is in a name or when writing in general, represents the self always. His is carefully covered with an "umbrella" on the top, and a nice cozy closed in space at the bottom stroke.
Thank you so much, houndstooth!

There is not a lot to attribute without seeing a larger sample about his choice of using all caps. It is known that the vast majority of men use block print in lieu of script writing.
But, I do think his vowels are significant. The more open the vowels are, the more open, sincere and honest usually the person is. His "A"s are very crossed out. The o's on the other hand are overdone. So that could point to an illusion of being open and honest without really BEING open and honest.

Howdy SS! I have to go back and look at the sig again. Those are just initial indications. I will have a closer look see.

Another sample of handwriting from JS for your input Houndstooth!jonah_sig2.jpg

That signature looks nothing like the signature he signed his company's annual report with.

What was that document? I noticed it was cc'd to LE.

I believe the letter may have been the one he sent to "review" Rebecca's case.

Also, I think when he signed the corporate report that he wanted it to be legible so that his name would read well. That may be the way he writes when he wants something legible.

I did a screen capture earlier, SunnieRN. It's at

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148929&page=5

Also posted on the photo thread. :seeya:

Another sample of handwriting from JS for your input Houndstooth!View attachment 18991

Deanna!! Here I go, asking for favors YET again!!! Could you please post these signatures on the no discussion SDSO thread?! I would greatly appreciate it and would love to preserve this in case the picture of the words on the door are ever released!!!

:great::rocker::woohoo::seeya:

Deanna!! Here I go, asking for favors YET again!!! Could you please post these signatures on the no discussion SDSO thread?! I would greatly appreciate it and would love to preserve this in case the picture of the words on the door are ever released!!!

:great::rocker::woohoo::seeya:

No problem and the 2nd signature was from his letter to the AG. I save some pretty du :crazy:mb things, eh?

Now that signature is way more that I would expect for someone of his stature.

If indeed that is his signature, oly cow!
Perhaps the LE peeps wanted a sig only from him.

First off, pervert to the max. Secondly, has a yawning chasm of emptiness particularly emotionally. He has used about as much subterfuge about himself as you can get. The only thing pronounced are again the first letter of first and last name. That is the outward personna, the projected self.
He again is way over the top in that projection, but otherwise completely in hiding his true self to the point even HE doesn't recognise himself anymore.

Now the "h" here is very exagerated also that may also tend to show stubbornness and or impatience. So what I thought of as determination looking at the other sig could really be these traits.

The almost line that his name becomes extending outward shows that all his interest at that moment was in the future.

Houndstooth, I have read many of your posts and am always amazed!! Thank you so much!!! :welcome: to Rebecca's forum!! I hope you will help us out with your fantastic sleuthing abilities!!

Houndstooth, I have read many of your posts and am always amazed!! Thank you so much!!! :welcome: to Rebecca's forum!! I hope you will help us out with your fantastic sleuthing abilities!!

I really appreciate that Sunnie. I'll do my best.

Now because I didn't elaborate earlier I'll 'flesh' out, no pun intended, what points to this person being a perv.

Make an imaginary line where the person has situation/oriented the above and below letters. The "J" of course has above the line formation and below the line formation to it. Now everything above the line they've established is the higher self, everything below the line is their base self. You can see how much emphasis he places on his lower half, if you get my entendre.

Now notice how even after you see the normal lower "J" formed he goes around in a huge unnecessary loop. That means it is abnormal sexual behavior. The fact that it takes on the shape of an "O" is even more significant because there is no reason for that in a normal "J".

The open "chasm" signifies emptiness, orgasm, the oral fixation also, but it being represented by a "vowel" means it also stands for the emotional aspects as well. A whole lot going on there right off the bat!

If indeed that is his signature, oly cow!
Perhaps the LE peeps wanted a sig only from him.

First off, pervert to the max. Secondly, has a yawning chasm of emptiness particularly emotionally. He has used about as much subterfuge about himself as you can get. The only thing pronounced are again the first letter of first and last name. That is the outward personna, the projected self.
He again is way over the top in that projection, but otherwise completely in hiding his true self to the point even HE doesn't recognise himself anymore

Now the "h" here is very exagerated also that may also tend to show stubbornness and or impatience. So what I thought of as determination looking at the other sig could really be these traits.

The almost line that his name becomes extending outward shows that all his interest at that moment was in the future.

BBM

Interesting - considering that he founded a corporation that develops & sells cosmetic pharmaceuticals, including competitor products for Botox & Restylane (products designed to enhance a person's physical appearance & minimize the effects of aging, i.e. the outward persona or the projected, public image).

Thank you for your analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member