Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, it looks like Blink is saying the same thing....sorry! I didn't see your post and still don't know where it is or I'd use the quote option. I totally agree that there is a connection somewhere!!!

So Casey drove that car around for 10 or 11 days? This is my quandry I am stuck between the 16th and the 24th-27th for the last time Caylee was known to be alive.
I agree and it is because of jesse's phone call report... If he were complicit his phonecall goes down the drain. He STILL could have called and talked with the poi but that does not mean he was telling the truth about hearing the child. I think a lie detector test here would shed more light.

Casey to JP

Jan 23, 2008 10:04 AM

good times, as always.

sorry for all the screaming/crying this morning. kids these days.

thanks for the hospitality.
don't be surprised if you get stuck seeing my face again later.

KIDS these days????

Casey to JP

Oct 19, 2007 5:18 AM

good times last night. thanks for having us over!

and you are my all-time beer pong partner. (except when i occasionally play with lauren :))

Something I can't get over: WHY would Casey have told such easily detected lies as

- the empty apartment
- working for Universal Studios
- even taking LE to Universal Studios to show them her "office"

These lies were so easily proven as such. WHO would think of making up such stupid lies, thinking that they wouldn't be found out inmediately? Is Casey so dumb that she thought LE wouldn't follow up?

Casey to JP

Oct 19, 2007 5:18 AM

good times last night. thanks for having us over!

and you are my all-time beer pong partner. (except when i occasionally play with lauren )

I wonder if this is THE Lauren that babysat Caylee when she was younger?

For the time being, my take on ZFG is this: Casey saw the rental info card somehow, remembered the name on it and pulled it out of her *ss when put on the spot. From what I can recall, CASEY did not give ZFG's phone # to LE -- she only gave a name and that apartment #..... said SHE tried to call ZFG and could not reach her...... THEN said she didn't know ZFG's number. (Correct me if I'm wrong someone please!)

So I think she pulled the name from her memory, thinking the cops would either (a) not be able to track ZFG down or (b) she would just continue to say "No, that's the wrong ZFG" and they'd believe her.

'Cuz Casey is either on drugs or mentally ill. Or both.

For the time being, my take on ZFG is this: Casey saw the rental info card somehow, remembered the name on it and pulled it out of her *ss when put on the spot. From what I can recall, CASEY did not give ZFG's phone # to LE -- she only gave a name and that apartment #..... said SHE tried to call ZFG and could not reach her...... THEN said she didn't know ZFG's number. (Correct me if I'm wrong someone please!)

So I think she pulled the name from her memory, thinking the cops would either (a) not be able to track ZFG down or (b) she would just continue to say "No, that's the wrong ZFG" and they'd believe her.

I think that is it!

jp, ricardo's roommate and friend, is john p. Chatt
he's an editor for channel 9 news!!

myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31092764

take a look at the comments left by casey - she took caylee over there to party - they spent the night there, obviously... :furious:

his personal website
http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/jp/welcome.html

lists his aim, his phone number, his email address...... And lots more!
amy is online now!!!

Something I can't get over: WHY would Casey have told such easily detected lies as

- the empty apartment

These lies were so easily proven as such. WHO would think of making up such stupid lies, thinking that they wouldn't be found out inmediately? Is Casey so dumb that she thought LE wouldn't follow up?

I think all her life her Mom has been an enabler so to speak. More than likely throughout her life she has lied and no one has ever called her out on it. She's probably not used to having to 'prove' herself as truthful. Although, any normal person should know if you tell LE something about a crime thats being investigated, they're not just gonna take your word. It has to be a proven fact. Duh :rolleyes:

- the empty apartment

REALLY SCREWED UP ON DRUGS MY FRIEND!!!:furious:

Is it possible that dealers of Zanax register to unused apatrments and even the phone directory under code names such as Zanny? The people who purchase the stuff would recognize it, but it took dozens of threads for the best sleuthers and moms in the country to think of it? Is it possible that someone was actually dealing out of that vacant apartment where Casey went to find Zanny the Nanny?

Hmmmm....But, if that's the case....then why not come up with a name like "Lisa Smith" instead? I still think something is up with her giving that name. There has to be a connection. JMHO though....There's just a little nagging feeling I have that there is a connection that we haven't heard yet.

Casey, Cindy and George,

WHERE IS CAYLEE!!!! :furious:

What about the tattoo that Casey got "Bella Vida"? It means beautiful life. She got it in honor of Caylee. Was it really in memory of Caylee?

When a person goes into clubs dont they have to register at the door? In NC when I was younger , hubby and I went to a few nice clubs and we had to register. If Casey was looking for this Zannie at clubs she was known to go to could they not check a register to see if a woman by this name even went there? Just a thought

Is it possible that dealers of Zanax register to unused apatrments and even the phone directory under code names such as Zanny? The people who purchase the stuff would recognize it, but it took dozens of threads for the best sleuthers and moms in the country to think of it? Is it possible that someone was actually dealing out of that vacant apartment where Casey went to find Zanny the Nanny?

Good thinking! I wonder how many apartments are rented under the name of a Zenaida... if you think of all the foreclosed houses used to grow Marijuana in, these empty apartments could easily be "rent-free offices" for illegal drug business.

Has there ever been a mention of the age of Zenaida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne