Tammi Peters Smith- Background

It is very disturbing to read her blog about how she rationalizes leaving her children. I don't believe any of it to be truthful. If her exhusband is the monster she makes him out to be, then why did she leave her children with him to be abused? She thrives on drama and story telling.[/QUOTE]

Both are BPD behaviors. The story she tells in the blog is horrifying, blaming blaming blaming everyone but herself for her own bad choices. I can't imaging how the children feel reading the specific details involving SEX. :sick:

I feel fairly sure her mother gave the kids back to the dad (and Tammi let her, I'm guessing) and "lost" the following year because she was not well at that time. The reference in her cafemom blog about being prescribed anti-psychotic medication is alarming. Truly.

I thought I saw somewhere she had "Doctor" listed as her profession? Was it at a linkedin website?

There's that grandiosity again. But she just might be a certified naturapath? Seems she'd be using that if so. :waitasec:

I think that if TPS went to any college and got any kind of degree she would tell everyone about it. Look how proud she is about her training to shoot water up behinds.

Per her "credentials" website again. http://www.healingwatersaz.com/Credentials.html
"*Tammi is also currently working on finishing her Masters of Science Degree in Naturopathic Medicine, to become a Doctor of Naturopathy."

Would she have to have an undergradute degree in order to be working on her Masters? I have not seen any indication that she has graduated from any college. From what I have seen of her, I can't see her keeping that a secret. I don't even understand how she can be working on her Masters. It doesn't mention any school and she sure seems to have a lot of time on her hands for someone who is going to school, raising a child and running 5 businesses.

<respectfully snipped>
http://romans13.embassyofheaven.com/understanding.htm
http://www.embassyofheaven.com/
They even cover colon cleansing. http://www.embassyofheaven.com/catalog/cleanse.htm
I seriously wonder it the S's know these peeps.

I'm not so sure. At the end of the page it says:
Don't make Cleansing your Religion

These cleanses are to help balance you. Don't become a fanatic about them. It is easy to alienate friends and family by becoming obsessed with talking about these cleanses. Do them as God directs you, in His time, and quietly. Don't gross others out by talking constantly about how your body feels or the textures and colors of the fecal matter you passed. Yes, it is true that our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit. And keeping the temple clean physically is a small part of the Kingdom which we should not neglect. But in our zeal to be clean physically, let us also not neglect the more weightier matter of keeping the heart pure.

:)

Also on that last post, she left out her middle name on the updated zoominfo.

Tammi seems to have changed alot of info since she was mentioned as a POI. My opinion!

Does anyone know what year it was when Tammi claimed she took the kids and went to Arizona to her mom's house?

Not sure but according to this post she hasn't talked to her mom in over 3 years and this was written 7/16/07.

I don't buy it for a minute that TS had a BS or MS degree, but if she did it would have to be after 1997 -- She has changed a lot since this case began -- as soon as something is mentioned in a forum, poof!

TS' second divorce was in 1997

What kind of links can I post? Can I post links if they contain other people's names on them?

It is very disturbing to read her blog about how she rationalizes leaving her children. I don't believe any of it to be truthful. If her exhusband is the monster she makes him out to be, then why did she leave her children with him to be abused? She thrives on drama and story telling.

On another thread there is the alternative account of what transpired... as you can imagine. Maybe I can find it or that poster will peak in here and post it. I think it was that Tammi had made so many false claims to Child Services about her ex, etc. that they did not believe her and thought she was purposefully turning the kids against him? There was more, but I'd have to find it.

Would she have to have an undergradute degree in order to be working on her Masters? I have not seen any indication that she has graduated from any college. From what I have seen of her, I can't see her keeping that a secret. I don't even understand how she can be working on her Masters. It doesn't mention any school and she sure seems to have a lot of time on her hands for someone who is going to school, raising a child and running 5 businesses.

Doesn't that seem unlikely (bolding) when she was not even certified/licensed in TN and that's why she still has a big fine there she hasn't paid?

Litlred, that post gave me the chills as it sounds like a post that one of her own daughters would post about TS as a mother --
Are you sure we can post links to others' ms?

I agree DB, as a good start. I would add histrionic Borderline Personality Disorder with grandiosity.

The above link to cafemom is VERY enlightening! She claims her husband got a doctor to prescribe Prozac to her (there's that blaming again) along with other anti-depressants and an ANTI-PSYCHOTIC.

I can tell you that a physician would NOT prescribe an anti-psychotic medication for ordinary run-of-the-mill depression. Psychosis is very very serious.

Borderlines are known for rejecting the diagnosis and refusing treatment, insisting that it is OTHERS that are messed up, not them. This is looking pretty familiar. If this is a person who SHOULD be on anti-psychotic medication, it certainly could explain some of the delusional behavior we have seen. Just sayin'.....
You make an excellent point! I have struggled with depression for years, doing pretty well now, but it was a battle for quite a while, esp. after my mother died. I have been prescribed Prozac, Effexor, Paxil, Lexapro and a few others; some did not work, a couple- esp. Effexor- made me near suicidal while (briefly) on them. Finally I discovered Zoloft, which is the only antidep. that really works for me. It is truly a crapshoot, what does wonders for one person will make another person much worse. My POINT here (lol), though, is that while I was going thru all that- and I did see psychiatrists at times, not just "family doctors"- NOT ONCE was I prescribed an antipsychotic, nor was it ever brought up, even though I was an emotional wreck back then. The fact that TS so openly admits to taking them kinda makes me think she doesn't even know the difference. For ex, many people these days have little problem hiring, say, a babysitter who takes antidepressants. But I wonder how many will read the sentence "I took/take antipsychotics" and NOT feel a bit... alarmed. Of course, there is no shame in taking what you truly need- none of us can control our genetics/inherent brain chemistry- but it just makes me surprised that TS was so open about her past medications (and I won't even MENTION her sex life, lol!> Gross, was that necessary?!). She sure doesn't sound like a former RN or LPN, for that matter, and I doubt she was. MOO, etc.

I think her going from LA to AZ with the kids would have to be pre 1996/97. And, her bio states her mom took the kids back to their father within a few weeks. Not much time passed. But then of course, Tammi claims she looked for them for a year after that - which doesn't make sense as they seem to still live in the same town. So, she would only have stopped talking to her mom in 2004?

Litlred, that post gave me the chills as it sounds like a post that one of her own daughters would post about TS as a mother --
Are you sure we can post links to others' ms?

Not sure, maybe I better delete it.

Uhm....is that link no longer working? It is now telling me "set to private". That's the one on cafemom.

I sure am glad I got to read it. It was very enlightening. If she should be on medication herself, but instead self-selected to get off of it and "cleanse" , then could she have had an influence on getting EJ to quit taking HER medication? I can easily imagine her telling EJ something to the effect that if she just got away from that 'golden boy' *snork*, then she would feel all bright and cheery about herself again, just the way Tammi herself had. (well, except for those first few years, ya know?) No medication needed, the problem is HIM, not within herself.

The Cafemom link posted earlier was a cache -- go back to the link

I have info on TS' background, but not sure what links I can post as they contain DOBs and stuff

Am I allowed to summarize without links? IDK!

Prof and others with questions go read the new threadiquettes thread JBean posted. And they will answer questions there too!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95070"]Threadiquette - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Prof, you can now get answers to your linking questions and more, directly from a mod, here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95070"]Threadiquette - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back