Discovery doc dump - April 14

I find the whole alibi from his mom very fishy. I don't believe she was there that day. I don't know whether to think she knew something or just can't beleive her son capable of this and is trying to protect him by giving him an alibi, but I think she lied to the police on Oct. 30, then reminded JH in the jailhouse visits that she was his alibi.

The time frame for JH pulling this off gets tighter and tighter. (Note: The times below do not include Somer being seen by boy near tanks, being seen by CS near Gano and Grove Park, or her conversation with Kyle at 1080 Gano.)

2:45 p.m. Somer last seen by siblings.

3:10 p.m. Abby and Sam arrive home. Abby is sent to look for Somer (MPR).

3:15 p.m. Somer seen in yard at 1152 with hands on face.

3:25 p.m. Abby returns and is told to continue looking (MPR).

3:30-4:30 p.m. Annis Dailey at 1152.

4:30 p.m. Jarred Harrell and Annis Dailey leave 1152, put gas in vehicles and eat at McDonalds.

5:06 p.m. Approximate time Diena flags down officer at Gano and Floyd Circle.

5:30 p.m. Annis Dailey and Jarred Harrell part company.

____ p.m. CCSO sets up command center at OPAA (across from 1080 Gano)

Good job once again Noway...but, I have a question.
Is the info on AD and JH's whereabouts on this day coming from them?
If so, maybe we can indicate that in the timeline so it does not look like they are facts, but rather the perp & his mom's accounts. KWIM

If someone was to come in and read this for the first time, not familiar with the case, they may think those things DID happen, and I think we all kinda know they most likely did not if they are coming from AD and JH.

Good job once again Noway...but, I have a question.
Is the info on AD and JH's whereabouts on this day coming from them?
If so, maybe we can indicate that in the timeline so it does not look like they are facts, but rather the perp & his mom's accounts. KWIM

If someone was to come in and read this for the first time, not familiar with the case, they may think those things DID happen, and I think we all kinda know they most likely did not if they are coming from AD and JH.

Kimberly, none of it is fact.

It's only as reported by the media. Some is from a more reliable source ... but then, that's only if you consider the MPR a reliable source ... because then some of that information changed in the arrest records.

Kimberly, none of it is fact.

It's only as reported by the media. Some is from a more reliable source ... but then, that's only if you consider the MPR a reliable source ... because then some of that information changed in the arrest records.

Ok, I just had not seen the info on the times for JH and his Mother's whereabouts that day. That's why I was wondering.
Sorry, I must have missed an article about that. Will go look.

Thanks again Noway.

ETA: I had seen the times they gave before, but not the McDonald's thing. I guess that's how I got confused.

I contacted various government offices, including Angela Corey's, but everyone says someone else has control of the discovery pages. LMAO Tomorrow is another day. Mr. McCarthy, here I come. ;)

I called Daniel McCarthy's office today. After being transferred a few times, I was told the documents related to the murder case are not being disclosed at this time, and only the child *advertiser censored* case documents are available.

I asked if they were only giving them to the media and she told me nobody had them. I said that the media had reported as if they had seen the documents. She again repeated that nobody had them. She told me I could check the Duval website (Showcase) or call their office again.

Some media outlets have implied that they have these documents but had not had time to make available to the public, so I don't know what's up with that.

If anyone is interested in trying on their own, there are contact numbers here:
http://www.sao4th.com/contact.php

ETA
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...-tells-cops-he-was-gano-avenue-home-day-somer
The man charged with killing Somer Thompson told police he was at his mother’s Orange Park home the afternoon investigators said Somer died there, according to 125 pages of police reports and other records released Thursday.

What Jarred Harrell may know about the 7-year-old’s slaying will likely remain secret until his trial, since authorities redacted portions of his statements to police. The State Attorney’s Office cited several public records exemptions for the redactions, including one that protects details of confessions.

Don't know to whom they were released. Maybe the SA office just gave the reports bits and pieces and they made it sound like they actually had the documents. IDK.

I called Daniel McCarthy's office today. After being transferred a few times, I was told the documents related to the murder case are not being disclosed at this time, and only the child *advertiser censored* case documents are available.

I asked if they were only giving them to the media and she told me nobody had them. I said that the media had reported as if they had seen the documents. She again repeated that nobody had them. She told me I could check the Duval website (Showcase) or call their office again.

Some media outlets have implied that they have these documents but had not had time to make available to the public, so I don't know what's up with that.

If anyone is interested in trying on their own, there are contact numbers here:
http://www.sao4th.com/contact.php

ETA
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...-tells-cops-he-was-gano-avenue-home-day-somer

Don't know to whom they were released. Maybe the SA office just gave the reports bits and pieces and they made it sound like they actually had the documents. IDK.

According to News4Jax, most of the documents were related to the child *advertiser censored* case.

Documents: Jarred Harrell Home When Somer Disappeared
Clay County Sheriff, State Attorneys Office Releases 119 Pages Of Documents

<snipped>"Channel 4's lead investigator Jennifer Waugh pored over 119 pages of court papers. Nearly all of them were related to the 29 counts of child *advertiser censored* charges Harrell is facing."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/23167253/detail.html

If I were sitting on a jury and I saw video tape from a drive thru or indoor McDonald at the time stated with JH and his mother, I might have a little more reasonable doubt.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back