Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
5oieip.jpg

I got this picture off her myspace. Although I am sure its halloween, I found it interesting when you wrote this.
good job ebrich. Did you cross post to the gambling thread?

ok, maybe I need to finish my first cup of coffee! I am confused are you saying that these were taken during the presser or before when we saw George come up with the CSI people and detectives?
Bear with me Nursee! LOL
lol cc! Me too on the coffee. The presser was a great way of getting the media away from the family home while they retrieved the gas cans. They initially were all parked in front of the Anthony's home. The presser was kind of like dangling a piece of bleeding steak in front of a shark LOL

I'm with you Patty. I have thought the whole call was a "spite" thing. She wouldn't have gone through with any charges against CASEY. As a matter of fact the only thing that I find credible coming from Cindy in this whole case is this call. I really think that at this time Cindy still thought Casey knew where Caylee was and she did this as a way to get Casey to get Caylee. I think she thought she wouldn't want her to call the police and would go get Caylee.
The problem is by the time Cindy got to the third call where she was crying she KNEW Caylee was gone. Since then she has been doing damage control. IMHO

Probably for the first time EVER Cindy called Casey's bluff. I can imagine Casey goading Cindy into calling the police. "Go on call 911. I'll make sure you never see Caylee again." Can't you just hear her?????

These people are infuriating :furious:

My theory about the presser as a distraction was that it moved the press away from the house, the jail, and the police station while something more significant occurred. I think the items picked up from the house earlier were just items that the Anthonys wanted them to check out. I'm pretty sure that one of the police spokespersons even indicated that at one point yesterday. The presser kept the media busy for more than an hour yesterday, probably longer than that considering that they had to pack up and move satellite trucks around. Perhaps long enough to move Casey to a different place, serve a search warrant somewhere else, etc. It seemed that the Anthony family was in on the whole thing with George taking investigators to the items in the morning, and Cynthia making her "get off my property" comments later on. The smug smiles of the officials during all of these activities just seemed to me to be having a good joke at how they were pulling one over on the media throng.

I was under the impression that what ever they retrieved from the Anthony home was done so a few hours before the presser.

Since I don't think that anyone has the actual truth on where Casey was staying after she left her parents, they could have been anywhere from JUne 2-June 15...her car, a hotel, outside...anywhere.
very good point and very frustrating point at the same time lol.

per the arrest report, poi states the last time she saw Casey was 9 June.

Gma said 9 June. Gma went on national tv and posts a video of Caylee. It is then used against her first testament to the last time she saw Caylee. Now it is 15 June and they spent the night. She tells msm that she is not a superhero and cannot see thru the door as per the morning of the 16th

My opinion/theory is that they were at home until the morning of 16 June.

I think they removed the gas cans when they were there the first time, I think whatvever went on while the press conference was going on didn't take place at the house, I was involved in a media circus once and the media actually finds neighbors who call them if anything is going on at the house and they aren't there so I think something happened somewhere else not at the Anthonys

perhaps the amount of gas stolen can show them a general area and distance Casey might have travelled since the day she had the car?

-------------------------------

quote]

brought this over from the thread I started called 50 gallon (should have read dollar) road trip
http://www.automotive.com/1998/09/po...ire/index.html the Car the poi was driving was a 98 Pontiac Sunfire. The above link demonstrates that for this particular car, the miles per gallon is 24 miles per gallon in the city and 34 miles per gallon on the highway.

June gas prices in Orlando florida were an average of 3.95. Grandpa stated around fifty dollars of gas were stolen 24 June. Not knowing when he filled those cans I will estimate at the June average price... which means there were arounnd 12.6 gallons of gas.
http://www.orlandogasprices.com/

The following is a theory.

POI killed her daughter She knew she had to get rid of the body. She had no money and her car was on empty. She drives to her house between the hours of 8 and 10, backs into the driveway as she has her daughter's body in the trunk and the rear of the car has a lot of windows. She doesn't want her neighbor to see anything. She walks into the backyard to get gas cans out of the shed and finds the it is locked! She sees her neighbor doing yardwork in the back and asks to borrow a shovel. After the neighbor goes in to take a shower she breaks off the lock, gets the gas cans, and returns the shovel while neighbor is still in the shower and places the cans in the trunk. She drives to a secluded area to put the gas into the car and leaves the gas cans there or throws them into a dumpster somewhere.

She now has 12.6 gallons of gas in her pontiac sunfire. We know her car, when abandoned at amscott, was out of gas. 12.6 gallons of gas in a sunfire will go 302.4 miles. That would be 151.2 miles each way. So what locations can be around 150 miles from Orlando? Where could the poi have went on a 150 mile road trip... could she have dumped the body at this time?

What I don't understand about the whole gas (cans) thing is this--Casey gets a shovel from the neighbor--assume neighbor knows her--the same day that the shed was broken into. Do we know that its the same day? And Casey borrowing the shovel, wouldn't the neighbor be suspicious? Does the neighbor KNOW that Casey broke the lock and stole the cans? If George knew it was Casey that stole the cans, why did he report it to the cops? Did George ask the neighbor if there was something suspicious going on in his back yard while he was gone?

Walk me through this someone, please.:confused:

Also about the mileage--there's a lotta driving to do IN town Orlando to get out OUT of Orlando.

Some we can assume at this venture that Caylee has been missing for almost 7 weeks.

lol cc! Me too on the coffee. The presser was a great way of getting the media away from the family home while they retrieved the gas cans. They initially were all parked in front of the Anthony's home. The presser was kind of like dangling a piece of bleeding steak in front of a shark LOL
I'll bet you there were still a few reporters there. IF the presser had of announced that murder charges were being filed they would have wanted some "sharks" there to get the Anthony's reaction.
I didn't know they came back to the home during the presser. I read that article and. to me, it wasn't clear. I still thought they were talking about earlier when they came back with George.
Don't know why I am belaboring the fact. It's not really important.
What in the WORLD type of forensics can they get off the gas cans? It wouldn't be JUST Casey's prints, as they would prove nothing. It has to be to see if the prints of anyone other than a family member are on them. An accomplice???

My theory about the presser as a distraction was that it moved the press away from the house, the jail, and the police station while something more significant occurred. I think the items picked up from the house earlier were just items that the Anthonys wanted them to check out. I'm pretty sure that one of the police spokespersons even indicated that at one point yesterday. The presser kept the media busy for more than an hour yesterday, probably longer than that considering that they had to pack up and move satellite trucks around. Perhaps long enough to move Casey to a different place, serve a search warrant somewhere else, etc. It seemed that the Anthony family was in on the whole thing with George taking investigators to the items in the morning, and Cynthia making her "get off my property" comments later on. The smug smiles of the officials during all of these activities just seemed to me to be having a good joke at how they were pulling one over on the media throng.
and what a good theory you have! I agree! :clap:

maybe Casey is pointing the finger at someone and they have that person's print already and they hope to find it on the can(s)

What I don't understand about the whole gas (cans) thing is this--Casey gets a shovel from the neighbor--assume neighbor knows her--the same day that the shed was broken into. Do we know that its the same day? And Casey borrowing the shovel, wouldn't the neighbor be suspicious? Does the neighbor KNOW that Casey broke the lock and stole the cans? If George knew it was Casey that stole the cans, why did he report it to the cops? Did George ask the neighbor if there was something suspicious going on in his back yard while he was gone?

Walk me through this someone, please.:confused:

Also about the mileage--there's a lotta driving to do IN town Orlando to get out OUT of Orlando.
It was A THEORY I had. not yelling but don't want anyone to think otherwise.. I figured out the gas mileage on the car she was driving and estimated how many gallons of gas would = fifty dollars (that was in theft report). I figured it was 12.6 gallons and with the gas mileage of her car she could drive 300 some odd miles in town (24 mpg).

Anyhow, it was just a theory..... but someone had also mentioned earlier about figuring how far she could go on that much gas....so I did all the math and started a thread on (just cross posted it here to answer a question)

I was thinking that the distraction was nothing to do with the house, police have stated numerous times that they are finished there and there is nothing more to find. It seems more likely that perhaps they took Casey on another "field trip" somewhere and didn't want a circus train of media following along. Another thing that they would absolutely not have wanted interrupted by media interference would have been using search dogs at another locationl

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I was thinking that the distraction was nothing to do with the house, police have stated numerous times that they are finished there and there is nothing more to find. It seems more likely that perhaps they took Casey on another "field trip" somewhere and didn't want a circus train of media following along. Another thing that they would absolutely not have wanted interrupted by media interference would have been using search dogs at another locationl
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: do you think it could have been THE FEEBIES??????

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:The gas cans were stolen back on June 22nd so unless the person that stole the gas cans brought them back to George within the last couple of days, LE didn't retrieve the gas cans.:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member