50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone? Anyone?

Any chance Padilla could be working with these bonding agencies and she is taking him up on his offer?

Crazy, who are these people? "Macdonald Bail Bonds out of Kissimmee and Joe Von Waldner Bail Bonds out of Orlando??
what on earth is going on -will there ever be anything sane in this case?

I know this much from looking at the Oragnge County Clerk website. Macdonald was the same company used to pay the bonds for the lesser charges yesterday (petty theft and fradulent use of ID). The only charge not paid for yesterday was the neglect charge. It looks like macdonald has paid half for the neglect charge and Von Waldner has paid the other half today.

JUSt freaking great..... CA And CA in the house the world is not safe....both crazy as loons!

If this is true and she is let out again, I think they had better take her to a safehouse as all heck is going to break out at that house if she goes there!!!

They probably wont. The Anthonys think thier s*** doesn't stink and that they are invinsible.

You know I once believed that...but too many bad people are still running loose amongst us. It's enough! There's a child out there who need to be brought home!!

Oh, I agree 100%, but hopefully the wonderful Tim Miller and the wonderful volunteer searchers will find her. I hope that 9% comes true this time. We will get no help whatsoever from the family or from Casey, so we people, have to do this one ourselves, to give Caylee justice.

I just don't understand this bond thing. I mean someone is putting up $500,000 to get her out, that $500,000 is coming from somewhere and it's not being paid back???? That is a lot of money to take someone out of jail that may end up back in.

It'll be a safe house, you bet. Probably a very plush one. Whoever is bailing her out wants to make a point that they're powerful, with unlimited funds, and want to stick it to LE.

We'll be seeing interviews with CA from the frickin Hilton Hotel.
:furious::furious::furious:

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

:spit::spit:

OT: Just have to say, I LOVE the picture of your pussycat! Hers getting a shampoo!!

heehee, mine would never go near water, stole it from LOL CATS shhhhhh :)
so who are these two bonds companies, this is so weird

Sorry to post this again. Just want to make sure everyone sees it!

Found this on the Orange County Clerk website! Seems the bond was posted by 2 different agencies from the looks of it.

9/4/2008 A MACDONALD BAIL BOND FILED RET 11/5/2008 CT1 BOND $250000 #5200012443 INMATE NUMBER 08042346
9/4/2008 A VON WALDNER BOND FILED RET 11/5/2008 BOND CT1 $250000 #AUL2054164 INMATE NUMBER 08042346 *TRANSFER BOND MILLER BAIL BONDS

So someone paid these two the money to get her out? Interesting that the GPs get a new high profile attorney and she gets bonded out all in the same day. Coincidence? Wow, lots of coincidences in this case............

I can not imagine they would be brining her to the family home again..it would have to be a safe house.
Way to many p'd off people even more so then before.

Anyone have those links to the ground web cam and also the aerial web cam that have been on the Anthony's home all day?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

But I said earlier on this thread...I have had the web cam up all day and the cloud positions haven't moved in hours...Don't think/know if it is really working...

Oh, well. Given Casey's little fraud spree, maybe LE can charge her with some more crimes and she can go right back to jail.

Can't wait to see her clinging to Baez, with a lovely smirk on her face. I want to hold my head up high, I am innocent.

Casey Anthony is not worth $100,000.

:mad:

100% in agreement, TES could have used that money in many searches.
I am truly disgusted.

Yes indeed... I got little ones at home and it just hurts you know??? I would give ANYTHING to protect them... even my own life..

I think that the $50,000 is the money that to be presented up front; half a million dollars can be forfeited by the bondsmen if she violates the terms of the bond release.

It might be an attempt by the family and their legal advisors to force the hand of the LE: Either post new charges or adjust to the new release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong