Nancy Grace 10-14

Since it was the bondsman, he isn't about to let her run. So were they out to buy more time before the arrest?

LP has stated that in normal conversation, when she was being transported with/by Rob Dick, that it was common knowledge that the helicpoters flying over them could not see anything when going under the underpass..
CA stopped the car specifically under one.. Consider the timing of it. Does anyone belive that LE would call this woman's cell phone and tell her what was up while she is driving the two less stable- Thelma and Louise?

I think the bondsman was following KC, as they normally did, and probably told her it was to ditch the press, while they knew from the dispatch or a call to them directly that a warrant had been issued, and that they wanted to seperate the 2 CA's so it occurred without incident. GA was with Nejame at the time, imo, on purpose. I see this as another well-executed, respectful strategy on behalf of OCSO, preserving everyone's safety.

Seems to me if it were done for DRAAAAMA the switch wouldn't have taken place where media couldn't film it.

I'm sure there were a lot more classy and dignified ways for her to be arrested. It was one last *thumb your nose* at LE, in my opinion. Even though they knew there was no point.

Richard Grund on phone.
He sounds like he's been crying.
Another Casey victim. I believe that family really loved Caylee.

And that CASEY, is what true grief is...The Grunds have shown more love and loss over that beautiful little child than her own family.

Originally Posted by Chezhire
Supposedly a person was sitting in a vehicle in the Anthony driveway to pick up the ankle bracelet...so it appears that way, though I haven't seen anything first-hand myself to support this.
The person picked up the monitoring equipment, not the ankle bracelet.

A man wearing a red shirt picked up the monitoring equipment. Fox (Greta) just showed video of him carrying it away.

That doesn't explain the woman sitting in the car in the driveway....not that it's real important anyway.

No I have to be honest i would not my child on death row, nor would any of my family members. I do have a hard time understanding CA actions, you dont see not one of them very emtional in the public eye. I dont have no empathy for CA as for GA im still teatering over him. Lee I think he is hiding something.

I totally agree, I don't understand their actions either, and lee confuses me too. I just hope i would act with more dignity and compassion towards my grandchild if I was in CA position, but I hate to judge because I just don't know what kind of a mental case I would be if I was in her shoes.

Vicky

I agree, sadly Truthwillsetufree...too late for me to change my mind. A real man, father, grandfather would have manned up the first day, not just hinted things to LE.

While I respect what you have posted, I see the corner he was backed into: in order to *be* the true man, father, grandfather, you suggest he should have immediately done/said whatever he did/said today, but the problem is that he likely believed that the minute he did/said whatever he did/said today, he'd no longer have his family any more. So he opted to hope his wife, Cindy A, and his son, Lee A, would eventually turn down the proper, right path he was trying to be on, but they didn't. When the time finally arrived that he had to speak to the GJ, he spoke. Says a lot to me. I posted this earlier, and I'll post it again: he could've taken the 5th - either because he had something to say that was self-incriminating, or because he believed lying about it and saying it anyway to protect his daughter Casey would be worth it - but he didn't.

Definitely something fishy here. She had permission to be out at her attorney's office until 5:30 p.m.. The Grand Jury finishes and she knew she would be arrested prior to release of the GJ indictment, which was imminent. While it is imminent, despite the fact that JB announced to the world in a presser that, if indicted TODAY, he would turn her in (so she would have the defense advantage of stating she turned herself over to LE -- as mitigation). Still, KC and CA, her almost only one true believer in this world, drive away from JB's office together without JB. (If she was going to turn herself in, JB would have gone with her. That's the first clue something is dreadfully wrong -- when they left without JB.) What should have happened, if the Bail Bondsman wanted to be involved in the voluntary surrender is LE and the Bail Bondsmen meet at JB's office so she could turn herself in because she had no authority to go anywhere except directly to and from her attorney's office. So, despite all this, KC and CA leave in a private car. Previously KC had talked about helicopters not being able to see under the overpasses. They pass the exits to their house, and IMHO, this is where they were traveling outside the house and the home confinement without authority -- this is the deviation. They drive unto the surface streets and again pass the turns to their house -- further deviation from home confinement -- into a designated no-fly zone. Then, under an overpass where they cannot be viewed from the air, they make a car switch. KC gets into a grey van. Another stop is made and KC ends up in an OSCO car and pulls up to the OSCO office accompanied by LEOs -- not in a grey van. It was clearly pre-planned, but not an ordinary defendant turning themselves in as JB stated in his 10:30 a.m. presser -- was that to throw LE off the trail? Just sayin'.:waitasec:
Does anybody get the impression she was trying to flee???

Seems to me if it were done for DRAAAAMA the switch wouldn't have taken place where media couldn't film it.
That's not what I would have meant by "drama" as far as this case is concerned. Deal with people who suffer from some type of personality disorder and you'd know there's a whole other way to look at drama.

I think most bondsmen would do exactly the same thing being the bond was being revoked -- pick the client up and make sure she gets checked in at the cop shop. It's good business sense. I don't know what everyone wants to make more of this than it really is.
This wasn't a bond revocation. It was a new arrest for new charges. Bail Bondsmen do not go hunt down their clients to make it easier for LE to arrest them on new charges. They won't lose their bail unless the bailee doesn't show up for court appearances on the charges for which the bond was issued -- and not for new charges. It's not a matter of business sense. Would be really nice for LE, prosecutors, counties and the courts if Bail Bondsmen would deliver their clients for subsequent arrests, but that's not how the business is done.

I'm sure there were a lot more classy and dignified ways for her to be arrested. It was one last *thumb your nose* at LE, in my opinion. Even though they knew there was no point.
I suppose Cindy, with media following, could have driven Casey directly to the sheriff's department where protesters were waiting. That would have been quite a scene. Or LE could have come out to the house and arrested Casey while all the different media organizations got it all on film. I think the way the did it was ingenious. Not one film crew caught the arrest.

LP has stated that in normal conversation, when she was being transported with/by Rob Dick, that it was common knowledge that the helicpoters flying over them could not see anything when going under the underpass..
CA stopped the car specifically under one.. Consider the timing of it. Does anyone belive that LE would call this woman's cell phone and tell her what was up while she is driving the two less stable- Thelma and Louise?

I think the bondsman was following KC, as they normally did, and probably told her it was to ditch the press, while they knew from the dispatch or a call to them directly that a warrant had been issued, and that they wanted to seperate the 2 CA's so it occurred without incident. GA was with Nejame at the time, imo, on purpose. I see this as another well-executed, respectful strategy on behalf of OCSO, preserving everyone's safety.
Well...you could be right. (As per usual! LOL)

If it were my child, I'd definately go for that last hug and I'd make it a long hug and make sure that it counted. I'd tell my child that I loved them and I'd stay in touch but then I'd hand my child over. Because I am a big believer in taking responsibility for your actions.

This is the main difference I have noticed between CA and most other mothers. Most mothers teach their children responsibility. Consequences are given for poor choices. It is our job as parents to teach our children how to be loving, caring, disciplined and responsible adults. I would guess that CA never made KC be truly responsible for any of her actions. Therefore, it is my belief, that KC truly didn't think that she would ever be caught and held responsible for killing her daughter.

I am concerned that CA might become overwhelmed at the gravity of the situation. I don't like CA's personality or style but I don't wish any harm to come to her. It is obvious that the marriage was already strained and this must add such unimaginable stress to a marriage that I would think it would be difficult for even the strongest and healthiest marriage to survive. CA's world just came to a crashing halt this afternoon. I am thinking that living in denial is her coping mechanism at this point.

Today, when GA talked before testifying for the GJ he looked like he had aged about 10 years in one day.

I agree. I could care less if I see CA, GA or LA on TV ever again. The media will eventually leave but I suspect as they have done in the past...as soon as the media leave CA will be calling them back. I believe she enjoys the drama. She likes the spotlight. JMO.
Now that's where I think the sickness lies.

Bondsmen do not generally go find their bailees (KC) until they have skipped a court appearance. Bondsmen do not have to collect their clients for arrest following Grand Jury indictments.
Bingo! She had no business going to a Bondsman, her bail is immediately revoked, she's on a no-bond status for murder1! I think it was a poor attempt to flee, much like OJ's trip down South.

Casey had a limited immunity deal on the table designed to get her to tell where Caylee was. She refused it. Putting herself before her child is nothing any mother here can fathom. I would not have bailed my daughter out. Period. That much I know. Cindy lost Casey a long time ago. She knows it. This was an accident waiting to happen. She'll have to reconcile that.

I understand your point as well, I must just be one of those bleeding hearts where my kids are concerned. It would tear me up to have my child on death row, and I can't fathom anyone mom putting herself before her child.

I must admit though, a part of me would be die altogether with a dead granddaughter and my child responsible for it.

I suppose Cindy, with media following, could have driven Casey directly to the sheriff's department where protesters were waiting. That would have been quite a scene. Or LE could have come out to the house and arrested Casey while all the different media organizations got it all on film. I think the way the did it was ingenious. Not one film crew caught the arrest.

Well, ingenuity is not what was called for today. We don't need CA to be *ingenious*. She followed a course of action which called attention to her far more than any other route to the jailhouse. There is protocol and it doesn't involve LE having to "cut you off at the pass". Puleeze. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Now that's the best explanation I've seen of it -- that since she was always shadowed by the Bail Bondsmen, that they helped LE out by separating KC and CA. Keeping GA with MN was also very smart. These arrests on such serious charges with so much at stake can be very dangerous for LE. But, just a wee little nagging doubt, why did the LEOs from OSCO stop the grey SUV and take KC? Why not just let the Bail Bondsmen drive her all the way to OSCO? The undercover LEOs made another immediate transfer to the blue sedan.

Casey had a limited immunity deal on the table designed to get her to tell where Caylee was. She refused it. Putting herself before her child is nothing any mother here can fathom. I would not have bailed my daughter out. Period. That much I know. Cindy lost Casey a long time ago. She knows it. This was an accident waiting to happen. She'll have to reconcile that.

My mom and I spoke about this tonight, she would never have covered for me, made excuses for me or bailed me out. I am a mom, I have 3 children my twins are around Caylees age. I get upset when I reprimand them for something and they look at me with that look and the inevitable sticking out of the bottom lip. I cant imagine the amount of anger and/or rage it took to inflict ANY kind of harm onto that innocent little girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back