Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News: The Orange County Sheriff's Office is searching for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport this morning.

Sheriff's officers have joined with Equusearch in the hunt for the missing 3-year-old, and have sent their helicopter up in the air to help with mapping the search area.

The search area is located near the airport, north of the Beach Line, south of Lee Vista Boulevard and east of State Road 436.

Individuals that are interested in assisting they should respond to theHoliday Inn Select, 5750 TG Lee Blvd. in Orlando.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-casey3108aug31,0,4991007.story

Back to the bond issue (by the way, good morning everybody!) the local news are reporting that the bond company may reissue the bond next week. Of course, that makes me sick but do you think the bond company is hoping casey will get further charges by then and thats why they are holding out til next week? Or what do you think the purpose is in taking away the bond for 1 week and then reinstating it? It seems to me all heck will break loose in that area if they reinstate it after waiting a week. It seems it would have been better had they not revoked it at all. Is LP trying to get them to reinstate it?

Don't believe for a moment the LE is "letting" Cindy and George "get away with anything.... LE isn't stupid sure they know every itty bitty detail that has been said by all parties.. Just a matter of time, just time...........
No doubt. LE has days and days of multi-hour interviews with Cindy and George. I'm sure we'll be hearing snippets during trial.

I think something happened-not sure what-I'm just speculating but there has to be something for the helicopter to go up especially as windy as it's getting here.

OT---Prayers for our neighbors that you all stay safe during Gustav.

I think something happened-not sure what-I'm just speculating but there has to be something for the helicopter to go up especially as windy as it's getting here.

I agree for them to do it now, they must have something very strong to base it on.

I posted Geraldo's show in the Media Forum .. :)

Thank you, Patty! I'm off to there now! Didn't know if you'd manage to get Geraldo, with all your other vid postings! :blowkiss:

Just noticed a post in Searching Central Windy Park
Thought you might find interesting.

Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
Is that where 417 crosses a Weatherly (don't know if this is the right word) and is there a Boggy Creek in that area?

If so, the police were there today with three cars, an unmarked and two CSI vans. The took some bags of something they dug up and had on their gloves. May be nothing......but you caught my attention when you had that about 417.
I tried pasting and it worked. Thought this was quite interesting. Hope I didn't make to big a mess of this post.

Can you post a map?

I hope they have found something too. It has seemed LE was interested, and they did leak, the area triangulating pings near the airport. However, I also have concern about the searchers, and searchers themselves needed help from an LE helicopter.

I am so hoping you are right. I barely slept, and keep hoping today is the day. With the storm coming in, I'm just sick at heart thinking how awful it all is for Caylee.

You know, we goof and we debate and we nit-pick the facts and we're all pretty good about it. Let's just hope today is the day when we can all just say, "Thank God! Caylee's been found."

I'm having a cry now - please let this be something good today. Please.

Please.

Hey, guys...I'm gonna miss y'all the next week or so...

We are in the projected wind field for Gustav. I'll be logging off in a second, but just wanted to say bye before I go.

I'm staying at my parents' home, which is about 2 miles from mine...we're stocked up and ready.

Just wanted to say goodbye before I log out...

And fingers remained cross that Caylee's body is found soon.

:hug: :blowkiss:

I keep you in my thoughts and hope you stay warm, dry, and unmussed by wind. :crazy:
I really am worried, I have family on the coast by Tampa. I know it's not directly hitting there, but it still looks like they are getting a lot of storms. Been waiting on them to call me back all morning.
Lanie

I hope they have found something too. It has seemed LE was interested, and they did leak, the area triangulating pings near the airport. However, I also have concern about the searchers, and searchers themselves needed help from an LE helicopter.

I'm trying to figure out what day (date) those pings happened?

I am so hoping you are right. I barely slept, and keep hoping today is the day. With the storm coming in, I'm just sick at heart thinking how awful it all is for Caylee.

You know, we goof and we debate and we nit-pick the facts and we're all pretty good about it. Let's just hope today is the day when we can all just say, "Thank God! Caylee's been found."

Please.

I hope so too:blowkiss:

Please.

I'm with you..... PLEASE let it be today

Mornin' Folks,
Just want the Folks in Florida, Louisiana, Texas & Mississippi to stay safe, been watching the weather channel.

I'm trying to figure out what day (date) those pings happened?

june 17th i believe, i remember they didn't release any phone calls that day perhaps because there weren't any. that part i don't remember. just that the pings were on the 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie