Jesse Grunds Dr Drew Interview

In the interview he gave, he said the Anthony's were trying to frame him for murder and that Leonard Padilla informed him of this back in September 2008 and that they said they think he drowned Caylee in the pool and then stuffed her in Casey's car. Meanwhile Cindy and George are out looking for a "alive" caylee. They knew she was dead back in 2008 before the body was even found. How come the prosecution did not follow up on this and possibly charge the whole family with this little girl's death. I'm slowly coming to realize that the whole family could have been involved with possibly the death and definetly the cover up. Funny how the story they were blaming jesse grund of commiting (back in Sept 2008) is almost the exact story that Jose Baez used in his opening statements (May 2011) Something does not sound right here!!!!!! :waitasec: Could someone please explain??

I found out about Jesse's statement to police about this after the prosecution rested. I don't think her parents knew anything prior to the day they got the car and tracked her down. However, I came to believe after reading JGs statement that perhaps Caylee did drown-after her mother duct taped her face and threw her in the pool to shut her up. That would explain the ladder left attached to the pool-had to get in there to retrieve the body.

All my speculation based upon the drowning theme that may have been present as LP claimed to Jesse.

In his interviews with police, he said that she said Lee tried to get her to have sex with him. I have no idea why Baez decided to leave that out of the testimony.

The testimony was heard under proffer, in which JG said that she said Lee felt her up. The judge did not allow the testimony.

I found out about Jesse's statement to police about this after the prosecution rested. I don't think her parents knew anything prior to the day they got the car and tracked her down. However, I came to believe after reading JGs statement that perhaps Caylee did drown-after her mother duct taped her face and threw her in the pool to shut her up. That would explain the ladder left attached to the pool-had to get in there to retrieve the body.

All my speculation based upon the drowning theme that may have been present as LP claimed to Jesse.

I agree, if Caylee drowned in that pool, it was not because she chose to go for a swim :(

In the interview he gave, he said the Anthony's were trying to frame him for murder and that Leonard Padilla informed him of this back in September 2008 and that they said they think he drowned Caylee in the pool and then stuffed her in Casey's car. Meanwhile Cindy and George are out looking for a "alive" caylee. They knew she was dead back in 2008 before the body was even found. How come the prosecution did not follow up on this and possibly charge the whole family with this little girl's death. I'm slowly coming to realize that the whole family could have been involved with possibly the death and definetly the cover up. Funny how the story they were blaming jesse grund of commiting (back in Sept 2008) is almost the exact story that Jose Baez used in his opening statements (May 2011) Something does not sound right here!!!!!! :waitasec: Could someone please explain??

Probably won't help you any so I will apologize but....

Didn't one of the detectives offer the "drowned in the pool?" theory early during questioning KC?

Didn't another and/or same detective use the term "accident that snowballed"?

Didn't CA. in a jailhouse visit state the new theory for Caylee's missing "that she drowned in the pool"?

Maybe the seed was planted a long time ago?

I don't know why Mark Lippman goes on all these shows. All he ever says is he cannot answer the question because of attorney-client confidentiality!

wow Mr. Grund is a lucky man to have her out of his life.. a blessing. I find him very, very credible.

What if they STILL try to cast suspicion on Jesse in some movie or book? Casey's story is that she saw George holding a drowned Caylee, and that's it. Cindy claims she did not leave the ladder on the pool the night of the 15th, and Baez claims it happened the morning of the 16th. This would mean that SOMEONE put that ladder up and Caylee was in the pool dead. That would be murder if the family won't admit to leaving the ladder up, because Caylee could not do it herself.

Casey could have seeked long term revenge on Jesse because of his "passion" with her then just breaking up because he wanted to be on his own awhile longer at age 22.

as far as the pregnancy..didnt Casey say in her letter to cookie she didnt knw she was pregnant until almost 7 months. that she had periods the whole time and usually had a irregular cycle that cased sever bloating? not a big stretch if she was denying pregnany that people didnt know. i dont see why her "hidden" pregnancy was such a huge deal to the defense. many girls can hide a first baby with loose clothes. especially if its true she would bloat like she claimed. although who knows casey lies so nothing her of her parents say will ever ring true to me.

KC was the one who broke off the engagement with Jesse. He has said in some interviews that he believes that Cindy played a part in the breakup because she was very attached to Caylee and he theorized that Cindy was threatened at the thought of sharing Caylee with him and his family.

I know....but when had Cindy ever held KC responsible for anything when it comes to presenting her daughter to the outside world? If KC and Jesse did not work out, it had to have been Jesse's fault, in Cindy's eyes. Even if CA talked trash to KC about JG and suggested they break up, it does not mean she does not resent the fact that JG was not "better" and maybe she feels it's all his fault because if he was "better," none of this would have happened. Yeah! Blame him, that makes sense :waitasec: That's what she literally did when it came to Caylee's disappearance-she blamed Jesse.
Also goes to why I wrote subconcious. Cindy is a woman who can contort her mind to hate anyone regardless of the facts.

The defense tried to make it a big deal. They showed the picture of her obviously pregnant and tried to turn it into being her parents were forcing her to hide her pregnancy from family and friends. I agree, though, and that was the point of the thread.. if she could hide it from someone she was intimate with, when he father noticed... why is it such a big stretch to see how Lee could notice, yet mom and dad would deny it... I can see it being harder for the parents to accept than it should have been for Jesse.

Erin, I know there are many women who truly don't know they are pregnant. In Caseys case, I think she knew but wanted to pass it off as Jesses since he really would have made a great father and probably taken care of her...

I don't know if he said why she broke it off with him after Caylee was born.. does anyone know that answer

as far as the pregnancy..didnt Casey say in her letter to cookie she didnt knw she was pregnant until almost 7 months. that she had periods the whole time and usually had a irregular cycle that cased sever bloating? not a big stretch if she was denying pregnany that people didnt know. i dont see why her "hidden" pregnancy was such a huge deal to the defense. many girls can hide a first baby with loose clothes. especially if its true she would bloat like she claimed. although who knows casey lies so nothing her of her parents say will ever ring true to me.

The defense tried to make it a big deal. They showed the picture of her obviously pregnant and tried to turn it into being her parents were forcing her to hide her pregnancy from family and friends. I agree, though, and that was the point of the thread.. if she could hide it from someone she was intimate with, when he father noticed... why is it such a big stretch to see how Lee could notice, yet mom and dad would deny it... I can see it being harder for the parents to accept than it should have been for Jesse.

Erin, I know there are many women who truly don't know they are pregnant. In Caseys case, I think she knew but wanted to pass it off as Jesses since he really would have made a great father and probably taken care of her...

I don't know if he said why she broke it off with him after Caylee was born.. does anyone know that answer

JG says it's because KC claimed she felt he loved Caylee more than her (bogus, hinky, weird)....really it's because she was a s.....ya know, what JB called her in his closing arguments.
Honestly, per RG, she was already sleeping around before the indention was gone from her ring finger.

According to Cindy's testimony on the stand (who knows if it's true though), Casey did NOT become irregular until she was pregnant. The only "female" problems cindy spoke of was bloating sometimes and what sounded like typical pms symptoms. Casey was pregnant when first dating Jesse and must have grown with the baby along with their relationship, and only Richard noticed, and of course Lee.

Does anyone remember how long Jesse and Casey dated the first time?
What is the timeline of their relationship and how far along was she when they got back together?

Good catch. I wondered when that text was ... was she 7 months? because he said the text stated "I'm Pregnant, Your the Father, and my Parents Know"
Seriously? They were sexually active and she was 7 mos preggers and he didn't NOTICE?

Was also a little shocked that all of his statements up until now had been that Casey told him something about Lee standing over her bed when she would wake up. He said tonight that Casey told him Lee tried to have sex with her. That's just a tad different. Which is is??? Is the KC train running away with him now?
Jesse keeps saying that ICA was a nice girl until April 2006 when she wanted to go wild. Well, in 2005 she blamed the pregnancy on him knowing he was not the father. I think he has a blind spot for this girl.

Jesse is so sweet and seems to not want to say anything bad about KC.
I wish Dr Drew would have asked him what he thought about GA in regard to the opening statement.

Unless I misunderstood the details given from Jessee and his dad the last couple of days, this is what I heard: Jessee and Casey started dating around Jan of 2005, dated for about a month and half and Jessee broke up with her because she was getting very clingy and too serious too fast. Then fast forward to June. Casey stopped by their house and this was the first time Richard ever even saw her. He asked Jessee who it was. Jessee said "remember that girl I told you about a few months ago? This is her". Richard then told Jessee she was pregnant. Jessee said, no she says it is just female problems but Richard didn't buy it. Then the next month (July) she sent him a text msg about needed to talk to him and he said he didn't have time right then or something to that effect. It was then that she sent the text message saying she was pregnant and he was the father. He then called his dad, scared and nervous, and told his dad.

Richard gave this story just a day or so ago on one of the HLN shows. I can't remember which one, they've all been on so many the last few days.

So, given this scenario, Jessee was not intimate with Casey during the period of time between January and July. It doesn't even sound like he saw her much after he broke up with her the first time. When he was intimate with her, she would have just been in the very early stages of her pregnancy and no reason why he would have noticed anything at all.

IMO

Good catch. I wondered when that text was ... was she 7 months? because he said the text stated "I'm Pregnant, Your the Father, and my Parents Know"
Seriously? They were sexually active and she was 7 mos preggers and he didn't NOTICE?

Was also a little shocked that all of his statements up until now had been that Casey told him something about Lee standing over her bed when she would wake up. He said tonight that Casey told him Lee tried to have sex with her. That's just a tad different. Which is is??? Is the KC train running away with him now?

JG I think he just decided to answer what he was asked, no more no less, as it should be. I know it is like a soap opera with people switching sides every time they speak. JG I think just like all of us might have believed ICA's tales and then saw the depths later on and like us thought well she lies about everything else as does her family ... I am done I don't care about any of them but Caylee I am out of here. I have to say there is a creepy dynamic between the siblings isn't there?

I thought JG was sweet, stable, bright and completely beleivable.
He dodged a bullet but he really does not know it yet. He should date Mallory.

Jessee knows more than he is saying. And he I believe, is someone that can sue George, Cindy, Lee and Casey for driving the bus toward him initially. That was the plan. He says it isn't over yet. But, I believe his father will be an influence into whether he walks away or does take legal action.

He is a very well spoken young man.

Jessee knows more than he is saying. And he I believe, is someone that can sue George, Cindy, Lee and Casey for driving the bus toward him initially. That was the plan. He says it isn't over yet. But, I believe his father will be an influence into whether he walks away or does take legal action.

He is a very well spoken young man.

Yep, Gotta know when to hold em and when to walk away ...

Unless I misunderstood the details given from Jessee and his dad the last couple of days, this is what I heard: Jessee and Casey started dating around Jan of 2005, dated for about a month and half and Jessee broke up with her because she was getting very clingy and too serious too fast. Then fast forward to June. Casey stopped by their house and this was the first time Richard ever even saw her. He asked Jessee who it was. Jessee said "remember that girl I told you about a few months ago? This is her". Richard then told Jessee she was pregnant. Jessee said, no she says it is just female problems but Richard didn't buy it. Then the next month (July) she sent him a text msg about needed to talk to him and he said he didn't have time right then or something to that effect. It was then that she sent the text message saying she was pregnant and he was the father. He then called his dad, scared and nervous, and told his dad.

Richard gave this story just a day or so ago on one of the HLN shows. I can't remember which one, they've all been on so many the last few days.

So, given this scenario, Jessee was not intimate with Casey during the period of time between January and July. It doesn't even sound like he saw her much after he broke up with her the first time. When he was intimate with her, she would have just been in the very early stages of her pregnancy and no reason why he would have noticed anything at all.

IMO

Now that makes sense as to why GA said he never met JG until after Caylee was born. But the jury never got the full story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back