Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the remains chart of Thursday's event, shears or scissors from the a house look to match the edges of the duct tape. Also poisons from the house (Mars square Uranus in Pisces, dispositor of the body).

Please do not get overly nervous if you have planets in Virgo/Pisces, etc... remember how many people there are who have the same configurations!

The Saturn/Uranus opposition is affecting both my husband and myself. He, because it is close to his Sun and Venus in Virgo, and me, because I have a couple of oppositions in Sagittarius and Gemini. (and, doesn't this prove all the silly sun-sign books on relationships wrong? We are celebrating our 42nd anniversary today!)

The effect on us? We are really tired all the time, and feel anxious about it, which makes us more tired, etc...

I do not spend much time checking our charts, by the way. It really isn't helpful, and takes up time that should be used just living one's life. There will be good days and no-so-good days. We just keep on moving, and learning from our real life experiences.

It makes a whole lot more sense to try to live one's life by the principles outlined in the Bible, and just try to do one's best, accepting that it is impossible to be perfect.

Hi guys, I have had a really hard time posting here since I heard the news. I feel like I lost my child. I think there was enough energy out there that it was time for her to be found. RIP Caylee :blowkiss:.

There were so many things that I have seen that now make sense:

North-I found my north...of the Anthony home
Significance of Oak...the school
Near water, but not in water...the retention pond
Clearing in the woods... by the retention pond
Stuck on something...something stuck on her, duct tape
Not far in the ground...It dosen't appear she was buried
Hearing the words "You guys are so close"... we were close
Under wood...There is Brackenwood St. and Lumberton Dr.???
She is "right under our noses"...she was
Casey saying "she is close"...That is the one phrase from her that really stood out for me.

I am not yet sure about:
The yellow flowers/weeds?
The 4.17 miles, is it possible it was .417 miles?

I feel so awful, almost everything I saw was right there. I just couldn't piece it together to that location. Looking at it in hindsight, how could I have missed it. I know it wasn't possible, but I really wish I could have pieced this together sooner. And the feeling she was stuck on something, it was the duct tape. That really makes me cry.

*You are all welcome to view my previous post to see just how accurate Caylee came through for me**

Hi guys, I have had a really hard time posting here since I heard the news. I feel like I lost my child. I think there was enough energy out there that it was time for her to be found. RIP Caylee :blowkiss:.

Casey saying "she is close"...That is the one phrase from her that really stood out for me.

I am not yet sure about:

I feel so awful, almost everything I saw was right there. I just couldn't piece it together to that location. Looking at it in hindsight, how could I have missed it. I know it wasn't possible, but I really wish I could have pieced this together sooner. And the feeling she was stuck on something, it was the duct tape. That really makes me cry.

*You are all welcome to view my previous post to see just how accurate Caylee came through for me**

Someone on this board said they were watching trutv and was sure they saw yellow flowers at the dumping sight. It was a fast flash, but she saw it on tv.

I think you may be right about the .417 miles. They say it was a third or just under half a mile away from the Anthony home. I would love to know exactly how far away.

Okay, I just used Mapquest. I went from the Anthony home to Hidden Oaks Elementary School, as that was an actual address. It's estimated driving distance is .39 miles.

Okay, I just used Mapquest. I went from the Anthony home to Hidden Oaks Elementary School, as that was an actual address. It's estimated driving distance is .39 miles.

Thats pretty darn close! Thank you for taking the time to do that!

Where have you been! (just kidding)

It brought little Caylee to light. And some of us doubted this would happen. God listened to our prayers, and chose the full supermoon to answer.

Hi this question is for Tuba or Soulscape or others more knowledgeable than I. What is it about this Family that has tapped our collective unconscious and stirred such anger emotions? I understand the anger at KC I have anger and sadness myself...The Family has stirred so much anger In others also( I have a hard time bringing myself to empathize). There has to be something I am missing. On the other thread some are so angry they are merciless....I believe CA really wanted and needed to believe her own delusions that Caylee was alive. Is there anything other than her Mercury affliction that could show the Anger she generates in people on a subconcious level? Do I put her chart against that of the US chart to try and find an answer? I am just at a loss to HOW MUCH Anger this family has stirred up, INCLUDING my own........ Thanks for everyones amazing input and information I have learned so much on and I am grateful to all on this thread.
Thanks for reading
Carrie

I am not yet sure about:

The Central Florida Greenway is called 417. If you go to google maps and look at the end of Suburban where Caylee was found the 417 is East of there.

The moon this big and beautiful tonight, shining bright for Caylee Marie! Bless you all, astro guru's. Ive been reading this thread since housemouse started it, and I'm absolutely amazed at all of your dedication and hard work. I am so happy that Caylee is in a safe warm place now, may she rest in peace.

The Central Florida Greenway is called 417. If you go to google maps and look at the end of Suburban where Caylee was found the 417 is East of there.

Thanks Sparky, I just googled the area to the east. It could very well have been highway 417. I may have mistaken the long road, with the long name for Narcoossee insted of Econ(I am not going to attempt to finish that word, lol). It is also heavily wooded in the particular spot and thins out going both directions. I don't know though, I would love to know exactly how far her body was from the A home. Do we know exactly how many feet into the woods she was?

Hi this question is for Tuba or Soulscape or others more knowledgeable than I. What is it about this Family that has tapped our collective unconscious and stirred such anger emotions? I understand the anger at KC I have anger and sadness myself...The Family has stirred so much anger In others also( I have a hard time bringing myself to empathize). There has to be something I am missing. On the other thread some are so angry they are merciless....I believe CA really wanted and needed to believe her own delusions that Caylee was alive. Is there anything other than her Mercury affliction that could show the Anger she generates in people on a subconcious level? Do I put her chart against that of the US chart to try and find an answer? I am just at a loss to HOW MUCH Anger this family has stirred up, INCLUDING my own........ Thanks for everyones amazing input and information I have learned so much on and I am grateful to all on this thread.
Thanks for reading
Carrie

You ask a question, Carrie, that has no quick and easy answer. It is a probably best categorized as a "metaphysical" question, but I am sure sociologists, criminologists, politicians, and everyone else will have an opinion.

There are some news events that seem to trigger a response in all of us, as they symbolize the disruption of certain shared assumptions of how we ought to work as a society or culture.

These events generally cut to the core of our beliefs, and show us something that is happening in our communities that we ought to be paying attention to, but have been ignoring.

Think about the past big news stories that have captured the nation's attention. They all bring to light a seamy underside that shocks us, and I associate this with Pluto.

In Caylee's case, we are asked to face the consequences of young women with no boundaries on their behavior.

At first, these things start out with our good and kind intentions, but as the years go by, we are shocked when the entire social order about the importance of forming stable families for raising the next generation breaks down completely.

Instead of inner city abandonment and abuse, which we think we can understand, we are brought face to face with a "nice middle class" young woman who would murder her child so that she can keep up with the party scene.

The big question is will we think very carefully about the fact that without responsibility, there is no long term freedom.

Will we learn from what we are shown about what happens when we see them as separate concepts. If we don't manage to keep them linked, what do you think will eventually happen to our culture and communities?

Thanks Sparky, I just googled the area to the east. It could very well have been highway 417. I may have mistaken the long road, with the long name for Narcoossee insted of Econ(I am not going to attempt to finish that word, lol). It is also heavily wooded in the particular spot and thins out going both directions. I don't know though, I would love to know exactly how far her body was from the A home. Do we know exactly how many feet into the woods she was?

I just noticed :doh: I am in the wrong thread. I am so sorry guys! I don't know how I did not notice this whole time I've been posting on this tread or how I got here. I did take my medication today, I promise. j/k. Slowly moving to the Psychic thread :blushing:

Found 9:30 am 12/11/08, less than 1/2 mile from A. home, WNW direction as the #3 Phone Call to LE chart testified. The mileage was off, as the chart spoke of 4.5 miles.

Neptune, Pluto, Moon all in crisis degree.
Moon 04 Gemini partile trine Venus 04 Aquarius of young girls.
Part of Death 12 Aries partile conjunct KC's n. Venus
Point of Death 00 Scorpio partile conjunct KC's n. South Node. This is a clear and damning testimony as to the identity of the murderer.

Strange feelings of joy she has been found mixed with grief and tears. The perp stuffed her in a trash bag & bound her head with duct tape.

Incomprehensible --- and inordinately sad...

Thanks,
Soulscape

I am in total awe of you astrologers on here. I would absolutely love to be able to read a chart like you do. What a gift you have all been blessed with.

Soulscape, I know all of you have put so much time in this case, but I have a favor to ask of you, when you have time. Could you go back and relook at the chart for the milage from the Anthony's house to Caylee's grave. With everything that you have been studying and figuring out, could it be possible that you accidentally read the placement of the decimal point in the mileage? Believe me, I am not doubting you in any way. I just wonder if with so much going on that perhaps you made a human mistake. How easy it would be for a tiny little decimal point to be misplaced when your eyes were bleary from studying it. I truly hope you do not feel that I am belittling your talent. I just can't imagine that the chart has been so accurate, and a decimal point was incorrect. God has blessed all of you with a truly special gift that amazes me.

Also:
Where the german shepherd pees...(fire hydrant)
♣The man who found her was researching water lines for new fire hydrants and he had to pee...:)
♣She was in an "embankment", a steep area
♣The something black from my own dream (the garbage bag)
♣The playground (near an elementary school)
♣The chain link fence

I am not yet sure about:

Anyone else recall any others that are known at this time? We may discover more later on...but for NOW these details speak to the evidence of dreams and psychics, in my own opinion...

I am in total awe of you astrologers on here. I would absolutely love to be able to read a chart like you do. What a gift you have all been blessed with.

Soulscape, I know all of you have put so much time in this case, but I have a favor to ask of you, when you have time. Could you go back and relook at the chart for the milage from the Anthony's house to Caylee's grave. With everything that you have been studying and figuring out, could it be possible that you accidentally read the placement of the decimal point in the mileage? Believe me, I am not doubting you in any way. I just wonder if with so much going on that perhaps you made a human mistake. How easy it would be for a tiny little decimal point to be misplaced when your eyes were bleary from studying it. I truly hope you do not feel that I am belittling your talent. I just can't imagine that the chart has been so accurate, and a decimal point was incorrect. God has blessed all of you with a truly special gift that amazes me.

Hi Courts,

That's a good question and I'm not offended you brought it up. I didn't miscalculate the distance, however, I may have overlooked a condition Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson discusses that now in hindsight may have been relevant.

For students, Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson's method of calculating distance by mileage is discussed on pages 72-74 of Simplified Horary Astrology.

As I discussed in the #3 Phone Call to LE chart, Caylee was symbolized by SUN at 23:54 Cancer and located in the (cadent) turned 12th House (radix 6th House). The degree of the MOON was 28:40 Sagittarius, a mutable sign, located in the turned 5th House /radix 11th House.

Here is a link to the chart:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Cindys3PhoneCalltoLE.gif

Ivy's method involves taking the planet ruling the missing person (here, SUN), checking to see if its latitude is North or South (or without latitude as the SUN always is), and note whether it's in an angular, succeedent or cadent house. She gives a table to find equivalent distance based on those parameters.

We have SUN at 0 Latitude located in a cadent house which gives a preliminary distance of 1 mile.

Ivy then instructs to MULTIPLY this distance by the difference in degrees between the significator planet & the MOON. There are approximately 4.75 degrees difference between SUN at 23:54 and MOON at 28:40, and multiplied by 1 gives approx. 4.75 miles.

Now here is where it gets interesting: Ivy also gives a formula for finding the distance in miles between the Querent (person asking the question) and his MISSING POSSESSION.

Here we take the rulers of the 1st and 2nd Houses and note the difference in their degrees. Lord 1 = URANUS at 22:30 Pisces and Lord 2 = NEPTUNE at 23:37 Aquarius. The difference in degrees is 1 degree, 7 minutes. The MOON at 28:40 Sagittarius is in a mutable sign, so Ivy says to take HALF the difference, or 1/2 degree = approx. 1/2 mile.

Caylee's remains were found just shy of 1/2 mile.

Cindy made this phone call to LE. In hindsight, I can see how Cindy considered Caylee to be her possession. Yes of course she was her granddaughter, and thus, a person, but also we have gotten the sense throughout this case that Cindy considered herself to be Caylee's true guardian/parent/primary caregiver, and in her possessive, controlling way, she may have seen Caylee as belonging to her, making Ivy's formula for discovering the distance between a person and their MISSING POSSESSION more relevant.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Right now watching Dateline-I do not have a link yet. But the camera used was scanning the area where Caylee was found and surprise there were bright yellow and also bright pink flowers! After all the notations from members here indicating one or the other color-I was stunned to see this. Hopefully, others who saw the show will post regarding this! The members on this thread have been so on target, the flowers along with everything else has confirmed so much that we know has happened!
Thank you all for you immense help and work! It is so appreciated!
savannahanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members