Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my first post here and I hope Im doing it right, why do you think GBC had an accident early on in the piece on his way to the Police Station?

How do I put a picture on my profile?

Welcome! I am of the opinion that the accident was on purpose, perhaps to avoid going to the police station or because he just lost the plot for a moment. IMO.

Me again - and in addition to the accident he had in the Captiva it looked like the white Prado also has some collateral damage?

The Prado is damaged, but rumour has it it was damaged before his wife was murdered. To my knowledge, the Captiva has not been identified as having any damage. Perhaps you are getting confused with the car he crashed at the Indooroopilly shopping centre? That car belonged to a friend of him.

The Prado is damaged, but rumour has it it was damaged before his wife was murdered. To my knowledge, the Captiva has not been identified as having any damage. Perhaps you are getting confused with the car he crashed at the Indooroopilly shopping centre? That car belonged to a friend of him.

Perhaps if the Prado was already damaged then maybe the Honda CRV that was crashed had already been borrowed for allisons trip into Brisbane for the seminar,so was in their posession on the night she disapeared, then by the morning when the police arrived it had been hidden somewhere because of damage, the police would not know of this vehicle been borrowed,the first they may of known about it was when it hit a concrete post.

Mother Goose, i can see both sides of the coin on this one. I can understand how you feel, and also see that for some people the body is only a shell and the spirit of Allison is elsewhere. Also that it is simply part of sleuthing the case because of a passionate hope for some sort of breakthrough.

However, I agree that the continual attempts to assess the position of each body part might be unnecessary. But that's not in criticism of those who do - just My Personal Opinion. Once I knew where the body was, I could only see a sort of blurred image, and I had my own idea of where head, legs etc were, but I didnt feel the need to dwell on it and more or less acknoweldged in my own mind that my version of exact details might be wrong.

I think that to some extent we are now seeing some overanalysing and repetition on a few things here, because we are so starved of information.

I know it can be an extremely sensitive issue, talking about human remains, and in some cultures it is not acceptable, nor is photographing or looking at photographs.

Hopefully enough has been said and plenty of versions of photos posted, particularly on Threads #17 & #18, so anyone can refer to if it is important to them - but maybe we've covered all we can on it now.

I am off to bed now after finally catching up on Thread #18. I have a few comments to add but I'll leave them for tomorrow when more people are awake!

RIP Allison, sending you vibes of love and peace, and praying for your darling girls.

Hi my first post here and I hope Im doing it right, why do you think GBC had an accident early on in the piece on his way to the Police Station?

Hello Springbok! I watched a show yesterday where the husband of a murdered woman was being interviewed by police and started acting all weird and they thought he was having a heart attack. He was taken to the hospital and he WASNT having a heart attack. He was bunging it on to get the hell out of there! Maybe if GBC is guilty, he was avoiding having to talk to police at that time?

For Rational

Unable to post on last thread because it closed on me. Re toxicology tests results - posting a link here from Courier Mail 31/5/2012 -

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/baden-clay-toxicology-results-
released/story-e6freoof-1226372823158

Also posting part of the article which is pertinent -

TOXICOLOGY results from the investigation into murdered mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay have failed to provide any answers.
Police this week received the findings of her toxicology tests, however it is understood they have not assisted the investigation
Thanks KG
I suppose I did not take the CM as gospel as it said 'it is understood' and there was a bit of discussion around this.

I have always felt this to be the case regarding the seemingly ridiculous crash. MOO

Hello Springbok & welcome...

Could it be he used the Indro crash as a delaying tactic to avoid talking to police until he'd spoken with others who may have been involved in the murder, to make sure their "stories" all matched up.

The crash was on Sunday, 22nd April...he wasn't released from hospital until Tuesday, 24th...that's a lot of time in which to make numerous phone calls. Perhaps even used a hospital phone or a friends phone as by that stage police would have had his phone.

....just my opinion

His DEFENSE case. Anything, like an accident, that creates an image of instability, will be supportive of his case.

Oh, and what Marly just said too......In a way, anything that will help him defend himself for what he did.

Allisons death has not prevented Gerards downward slide, in all factors of his life. Before her death, she may have been the only one to realise him as an utter fool, but now, the entire nation does. So from that point of view, her death was needless, and repulsively absurd.

She was probably the veil he slipped behind. He got a free pass because of her. Now. no free passes. He stands on his own merits, and they are non existant. Ditto for Nige and Elaine, too. And Olivia.

I agree Trooper...especially re the "free pass & her death was needless, and repulsively absurd"

He seems to have been basically a nobody....the extra surname tacked on just to make himself/themselves feel or seem more important than what they really were.

I think before they met Allison would have been a challenge for him...a kind of trophy to have in his possession to display to the world. She fell in love with this sweet talking nobody...married him, years went by, children were born, he had the perfect family. Then along comes TM.... a new challenge for mr sweet talker. (Although who knows if there were other challenges in between)

......just my opinion.

Zorro

Funeral notice:
http://tributes.couriermail.com.au/o...203&fhid=12396

Allison (Dickie) BADEN-CLAY
BADEN-CLAY, Allison (nee Dickie) Tragically taken in April, 2012 Aged 43 Years Wife of Gerard. Loving Mother of Hannah, Sarah and Eleanora. Precious Daughter of Geoff and Priscilla. Much loved Sister and Sister-in-law of Vanessa and Bradley, Ashley and Lisa. Dear Granddaughter, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law and special Aunt, Niece and Cousin. Family and Friends are warmly invited to honour Allison, in St Paul's Anglican Church, Ipswich, on Friday, 11th May, 2012, commencing at 11 a.m.. In lieu of flowers, please donate to the Late Allison Baden-Clay Children Appeal (Sanction No. CP5609) "Forever In Our Hearts" John McKeon's First Forest Funerals Toowong - Ph 3870 7700

I am reading the media/timline links and came across the funeral notice originally posted by Zorro and it is interesting that the Dickies refer to everyone in the family in glowing terms, everyone that is except for Gerard.

Allison is described as Loving Mother, Precious, Much loved, Special and Dear by the Dickies but just the wife of Gerard.

Can anyone remember reading any other funeral notices from other people; notably Gerard and his family?

Perhaps if the Prado was already damaged then maybe the Honda CRV that was crashed had already been borrowed for allisons trip into Brisbane for the seminar,so was in their posession on the night she disapeared, then by the morning when the police arrived it had been hidden somewhere because of damage, the police would not know of this vehicle been borrowed,the first they may of known about it was when it hit a concrete post.

I don't think that's the case. The Prado seems to be perfectly drivable and it was a the BCs home when police arrived. Where would they hide the other car, when police searched everything that Friday? I believe things are much more simple. He borrowed the car after his and her car were impounded.

Hello Springbok & welcome...

Could it be he used the Indro crash as a delaying tactic to avoid talking to police until he'd spoken with others who may have been involved in the murder, to make sure their "stories" all matched up.

The crash was on Sunday, 22nd April...he wasn't released from hospital until Tuesday, 24th...that's a lot of time in which to make numerous phone calls. Perhaps even used a hospital phone or a friends phone as by that stage police would have had his phone.

....just my opinion

I didn't know he had been released on the Tuesday (I thought he was in hospital overnight only?). Where did you read this about Tuesday? Thanks.

I am reading the media/timline links and came across the funeral notice originally posted by Zorro and it is interesting that the Dickies refer to everyone in the family in glowing terms, everyone that is except for Gerard.

Allison is described as Loving Mother, Precious, Much loved, Special and Dear by the Dickies but just the wife of Gerard.

Can anyone remember reading any other funeral notices from other people; notably Gerard and his family?

No, I believe that was the only one.

I didn't know he had been released on the Tuesday (I thought he was in hospital overnight only?). Where did you read this about Tuesday? Thanks.

There was a report I read after the crash on 24th April ....I'll keep looking for it but so far that report seems to have disappeared or has been replaced with this one which has time stamp of 6:52PM. The one I read I am positive was earlier than this.

Mr Baden-Clay is recovering from a car accident which occurred just two days after his wife was reported missing.

He was taken to Royal Brisbane Hospital after crashing his car outside Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, in Brisbane’s west on Sunday afternoon.

Mr Baden-Clay suffered very minor injuries after crashing into the bus terminal at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.

"It hurt a little bit but I'm okay," he told Channel 9.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ter-in-car-crash/story-e6freoof-1226336841867

You do not think it is an issue, that we have people amongst us, contacting others about privacy concerns, who may be case players. Which in turn means, that everytime "possible case players" are alerted, they are given opportunity to delete the posts on their forums, to hide what they are writing from police?

This geocacher, wrote about the "torment of his find".....then had a wink on the end. Now it may mean nothing, but it may mean something too. A person also explained that there was a geocache site out the front of the Baden Clays home......and that there was one at Kholo Creek, near the site her body was found. You do realize, this could mean, whoever placed the cache out the front of Baden Clays, knows them......and it would be highly coincidental that this person is familiar with Kholo Creek too.

I understand your frustration, I really do, but I also think that some of the stuff that's been discussed in this forum would also be alerting Allison's murderer to where this investigation may be heading and assisting their defence. MOO
Personally, I wouldn't dream of contacting anyone and giving them the 'heads up' but there is no doubt people in this forum 'batting for the other side'. I don't think that contacting the geocachers is any worse than some of the insider info that's being discussed in these threads. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave