Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Please show where the realtor she listed has properties in Ocean Woods. I know she listed a realtor that covered Brevard County, but I didn't see Ocean Woods specifically.

As another member posted, of course I was joking that people are mistaking me for Casey Anthony. As I stated in my post, I am a 52 year old MALE.

Please also show one post where I have actually supported Casey Anthony. I am sure you will find posts where I have supported the criminal justice system, but none where I have suported her directly.

Personally I do not believe she lives in, or has ever lived in Ocean Woods. There are only two GATED ways in or out, someone, either general public or media, would have a picture of her there.

Here you go-

http://www.realliving.com/mutter-re...tingDistrictTypeID=&FirstLetter=&Sort=6&view=

I couldn't see it either - lol, I had already tried so here are my pics. Oh, and so KC of GA to wear a lanyard!

GAwithbadge.jpg

laynardandbadge.jpg

THANKS for the enlarged photos!

I couldn't find another photo of George wearing that badge, but the info is definitely on LinkedIn like stated up thread.

George Anthony

Safety Director at Quinco Electrical
Orlando, Florida (Orlando, Florida Area)

George Anthony's Overview
Current Safety Director at Quinco Electrical

Telecommunications industry
Currently holds this position

www.linkedin.com/pub/george-anthony/44/745/7b0

THANKS for the enlarged photos!

I couldn't find another photo of George wearing that badge, but the info is definitely on LinkedIn like stated up thread.

George Anthony

Safety Director at Quinco Electrical
Orlando, Florida (Orlando, Florida Area)

George Anthony's Overview
Current Safety Director at Quinco Electrical

Telecommunications industry
Currently holds this position

www.linkedin.com/pub/george-anthony/44/745/7b0

I will probably find the photo when I'm looking for something else. :blushing:
I remember reading on another site that he was working there, but I was sceptical, then I saw that photo and,well, I just sat here shaking my head...

I believe the rumors of her being at Ocean Woods to be 100% false. I am in Ocean Woods twice a day for over an hour each visit, have been so for at least two years, and know a great number of the residents there, especially those with pets.

Ocean Woods is a very tight knitt community, where pretty much every one knows everyone else. There are houses, townhouses, condo's and apartments in the community. It is a gated community with two ways in and out, one main road (about a mile long) with short streets branching off of it. It has two pools, one for all ages, one for adults over 21 only, and a community center.

The only time I have seen any media presence there was when some one was shooting some of the many peacocks that live there. There also was Brevard County Sheriff there at that time, and this all appened April 2012. I would assume if Casey Anthony was living there, some media would stake the place out.

All of the residents that I have asked if Casey Anthony lives there tell me she does not, it's the funniest thing they have ever heard.

This is a link to a photobucket album of pis of Ocean Woods I have taken.

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff10/rossva_photos/ocean woods/

Keep your cellphone with you and follow her home- this guy is offering $50K for her exact location. There are several reports from residents that she is living there. Are they all wrong?

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/vnn/3486860934.html

You just solved it for me lg. As I have stated before, for at least the last two years, twice a day, for an hour each visit, I walk 2 dogs in Ocean Woods. It just dawned on me that sometimes I have a large tall friend with me when I do these walks, and often I wear a hat and sunglasses; the residents there that don't know me are guessing I am Casey Anthony with a bodyguard. Despite the fact that I am a 52 year old 5'6" male.

:floorlaugh: Maybe you're right - it is you!!:great:

Hey, you aren't teasing people by wearing a blue hoodie and white sunglasses are you? :rocker: You risk having media types hiding in the bushes watching you!

You think people are mistaking you for Casey Anthony? Really? No offense, but I don't believe this at all. You've always been way too adament that Casey didn't live there and you are also one of her more vocal supporters... which there is nothing wrong with... but the bankruptcy documents don't lie. Unless Casey lied... again. Because for some odd reason, Casey has included the realtor for an Ocean Woods condo on her bankruptcy filing. Coincidence? I think not! She may not live there now... but she has.

As for why no one is chasing after Casey (or you) trying to get pictures... most normal people don't do things like that. Casey is not a celebrity. She is a murderer. No one wants to get near a murderer. Also, most normal people aren't in the mindframe of taking pictures and selling them for money. No normal person would inject themselves in Casey Anthony's world even for a few dollars.

How many cameras actually went out to that church Casey was found at? One? It wasn't surrounded by mass protestors and cameras. People don't care about Casey Anthony as much as she or her lawyers would like to believe. Surely, we are all still here talking about this case and her antics... but, it's all for Caylee. Not for Casey.

MOO

What bothers me about these sightings is these people are willing to have their name and comment posted all over the internet but can't get a pic when they see her "all the time"?

If they are sharing their names with "the world" they sure aren't worried about being normal people who mind their own business and don't do "that sort of thing".

And I believe there were way more than "one" media type at the church - those pictures again were plastered all over the internet. Enough contacted the church that the "pastor" posted his chat on his website, defending his churchs' actions.

And they rescinded it due to the backlash.

:floorlaugh:

Even *advertiser censored* won't have her.

Vivid Ent Adult Films took their offer off the table to FCA

I wonder if FCA would've said Yes to making Adult Films or was about to give it a go if the offer still stood?

Lots of over-botoxed women, bad boy men to have sex with, partying, money,drugs, lots of attention in a shady, seedy line of work...Right Up Her Alley

Vivid Ent Adult Films took their offer off the table to FCA

I wonder if FCA would've said Yes to making Adult Films or was about to give it a go if the offer still stood?

Lots of over-botoxed women, bad boy men to have sex with, partying, money,drugs, lots of attention in a shady, seedy line of work...Right Up Her Alley

All is not lost- the offer for the boxing match is still open though I think.

I've been searching for the photo I am thinking of , you can see his job title clear as day on the front - not those in the red shirt at the chili cookoff... aaaargh!

The chili cookoff photos are on Quinco's (you know) page, where he's wearing the red shirt. I can see the lanyard and photo,but nothing clear. In one of the photos, there are a bunch of nametags piled up on a table, listed as 'sponsers', and Lee's is there.

All is not lost- the offer for the boxing match is still open though I think.

thats right? i think it was ( jesse james tattooed mistress "bombshell") that wanted to go into the ring w/ her IRRC.

Uh huh - so these are residents who have seen her, and obviously don't want their privacy protected because they'll stoop to talking to Longo and Helling.....but NO ONE has taken a picture??? No one said - what time does "she and her bodyguard" walk "her dog"? A media guy is in town long enough to talk to people but not long enough to catch her walking by??:banghead:

Oh that's credibility for you. Investigative Journalism at it's finest.

I want to know why no one asks "the next question"! Okay FCA, you have reconciled with your father? Next question and the important one - "has your father reconciled with you?"

Whoa! It's not that serious and all a part of having a discussion. All peace and love here. She and her lawyers do list this as her residence on her bankruptcy documents right? Or am I mistaken?

Anyway, I guess they have "stooped" to talking to Longo and Heiling, like a lot of every day people do who get caught up in the excitement of media attention and being on television. I'm pretty positive it wasn't too hard for them to find people to talk to them. Some shy away, some do not.

And maybe no one has taken a picture because she doesn't give them the opportunity to do so. We don't know what her routine is, what disguises she may wear, and what her security detail consists of . No one took a picture of her while she lived at the pastor's church either for whatever reasons but that didn't change the fact that she was there.

Images of her were not released (while she was there) until she released them herself under the premise of hacking, but that did not make the "rumors and innuendo" false right?

Not sure about the whole George question . I don't have the answer for that.

I will point out again, that most things that showed up on social media since she went into hiding, including the name of her dog, the fact that she had a dog, where she was staying, and the names of the people she was staying with turned out to be 100 Percent TRUE, although many poo-pooed it as rumor, innuendo, and a attacked the story for a lack of "credibility."

Go figure.

You think people are mistaking you for Casey Anthony? Really? No offense, but I don't believe this at all. You've always been way too adament that Casey didn't live there and you are also one of her more vocal supporters... which there is nothing wrong with... but the bankruptcy documents don't lie. Unless Casey lied... again. Because for some odd reason, Casey has included the realtor for an Ocean Woods condo on her bankruptcy filing. Coincidence? I think not! She may not live there now... but she has.

As for why no one is chasing after Casey (or you) trying to get pictures... most normal people don't do things like that. Casey is not a celebrity. She is a murderer. No one wants to get near a murderer. Also, most normal people aren't in the mindframe of taking pictures and selling them for money. No normal person would inject themselves in Casey Anthony's world even for a few dollars.
How many cameras actually went out to that church Casey was found at? One? It wasn't surrounded by mass protestors and cameras. People don't care about Casey Anthony as much as she or her lawyers would like to believe. Surely, we are all still here talking about this case and her antics... but, it's all for Caylee. Not for Casey. MOO

:clap:

If people haven't tried to sneak pics of Casey around her condo in Ocean Woods, it's because they saw & remembered the jail tape where Casey completely loses it on George & Cindy, clenches her fists, contorts her face, and screams. That's hella scary (and ugly) and no one wants to see that in person...and I'm sure she'd be angry about strangers/neighbors taking pics of her & selling them to TMZ or whoever as she'd make no money off of that & wouldn't get to make sure she looks "hot" enough (barf) in them before they went public.

BTW I wouldn't fault anyone who did take pics of her for selling them as long as she in no way got the money. If Casey moved into my development, I'd feel like that money was some sort of compensation for the distress she'd cause me by living close to me...and it's not really like I could sue her for causing me emotional distress...or like she wouldn't get try to get out of having to pay if I could since she's bankrupt. I just think people don't want to give her that much attention & don't want to see her ugly "angry cry" face again or see it in person.

I also wouldn't want to bring too much attention to myself if I lived near her. She might find out my name & make me one of her "imaginary friends" in her lies a la Jeff Hopkins & Zenaida. Or decide she's gonna try to sneak in my house to steal my checkbook while I'm checking the mail or walking my dog.

If people haven't tried to sneak pics of Casey around her condo in Ocean Woods, it's because they saw & remembered the jail tape where Casey completely loses it on George & Cindy, clenches her fists, contorts her face, and screams. That's hella scary (and ugly) and no one wants to see that in person...and I'm sure she'd be angry about strangers/neighbors taking pics of her & selling them to TMZ or whoever as she'd make no money off of that & wouldn't get to make sure she looks "hot" enough (barf) in them before they went public.

BTW I wouldn't fault anyone who did take pics of her for selling them as long as she in no way got the money. If Casey moved into my development, I'd feel like that money was some sort of compensation for the distress she'd cause me by living close to me...and it's not really like I could sue her for causing me emotional distress...or like she wouldn't get try to get out of having to pay if I could since she's bankrupt. I just think people don't want to give her that much attention & don't want to see her ugly "angry cry" face again or see it in person.

I also wouldn't want to bring too much attention to myself if I lived near her. She might find out my name & make me one of her "imaginary friends" in her lies a la Jeff Hopkins & Zenaida. Or decide she's gonna try to sneak in my house to steal my checkbook while I'm checking the mail or walking my dog.

Very true. I would think twice before interfering with a child killer. Especially considering the unethical and never ending stream of attorneys willing to to sue, countersue and go to appellate court and beyond if anyone even thinks of going against her will.

I am local to the Orlando area (own property there) and live on the Space Coast. Why should my gender matter?

K... So you are a dude? How did you become interested in this case? ( if you don't mind me asking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth