IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing what he did, it's hard to read those articles and accept the things he said without being creeped out. JMO

oh my goodness! Lm just sent me a request to play bingo bash! Then a k.s. ,who was friend of tarah's ,sent me a request because i posted on justice for aliahna. Says tarah set her that fb page up because of the move to keep their daughter's in touch.she lives in hagerstown, maryland.

wth??? Omg!!!

Last updated: December 31, 2011 6:59 p.m.

Face to face with Michael Plumadore

On Christmas Day – before Plumadore had told investigators they could find Aliahna's body parts in his freezer and in the trash bin of a nearby business – I sat down with him in an aging but well-kept mobile home, where Aliahna's deceased grandfather used to live.

"I have a real massive and bad temper, but I've kept it in check because of Ailey," he said, using Aliahna's nickname.

However, he acknowledged losing his cool while investigators were interviewing him.

"When the FBI and stuff like that did an investigation, they tried that good cop, bad cop. They tried to put me in the category of an evil person," he said with his Southern drawl. "I kind of snapped and went off and jumped out my chair and had words."

Plumadore said he eventually calmed down and offered to let investigators sample his DNA and administer a polygraph test. He said he also gave them his cellphone without hesitation.

much more at link

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111231/LOCAL/111239903

We have just heard from the face of evil. What a sick, cold, and calculating monster. May his soul rot in hell for eternity.

How many children has he taken to another state in the time it was discovered they were missing? He is evil to the core...
My concern...if there is military people involved, if this is as large as it appears it could be, we may never know about it - I would think the accused will end up dead before secrets are exposed.

Maybe the things he said while not true in Aliahna's case, were true for other victims of his massive temper. (eta: except the part about tears; I don't believe that he ever cried tears for Aliahna or anyone else.)

fyi for Amanda's case file for various cases
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

For Aliahna
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Aliahna%20Lemmon%20%20-IN-/

Gutsy creep, wasn't he. Well, I hope he loses that confident pose quickly. I hope he becomes fearful when he realizes that not many people admire him, with the exception of Aliahna's family members. I hope that when he has to show up in court next week he will be so afraid that he will wet his pants. I hope that fear remains with him, forever.

~also from the article~

He told about how on Christmas Eve a police dog seemed to follow Aliahna's scent to the school bus stop. "That's why I got my hopes up, and when it wound up being nothing, I mean, it just crushed me again," he said. "It seems like every time you hear something that might be positive, you think you've cried all your tears and then more show up."

So. Very. Disgusting.

Are you flipping kidding??? This article has me enraged. I hate this man.

Me too! Especially with mommy and grandmammy sitting there while he said:

"I brushed the hair back off her forehead and gave her a kiss and sat down and smoked my cigar, and I went to sleep about 6:30," he said. "I sleep on the couch. You know, they're not my kids. I'm not gonna sleep in the same bed as someone else's kids. And they all want to sleep together, so we all just sleep in the living room and watch TV together."

:furious:

If you listen to what he says, the exact opposite probably happened! Meaning he more than likely slept in bed with one or more of the children!!!

Well there should have been proof of a crime in the sexting pics.

I totally agree SuziQ, that's what's frustrating to me. For some reason a criminal case wasn't pursued, though a crime was clearly committed. I don't know if the sexting pics were kept or not. I don't know if the mom was advised that it would be a hard case to prove and a difficult situation to put her daughter through, or if mom reached some kind of agreement in terms of limited visitation or assurance that MP would not be there, or exactly what. I just wish it hadn't stopped there.

For some reason, family/civil court advised mom to pursue a criminal case and something deterred her from following through. I wish the civil court saw fewer false complaints so that they could focus more on encouraging and helping parents in these circumstances to pursue criminal recourse.

Plumadore is probably revelling in his ability to be deceptive. That is the very heart of evil.

Such an experienced liar -- able to convince them all with the right touches of distress -- it really makes me wonder about other victims.

Other posters here said that the cigar was probably "celebratory."

And I think that is the case. I think it was celebratory on many levels for this perp.

I think it most certainly was a "celebratory" cigar. If he needed an excuse to go to the store to prove where he was for that brief few moments.. then why not buy a soda, snack or somthing to that extent.. but to buy and smoke a cigar.. if I am correct in the timeline, the cigar would of been after he dismembered her body a few hours after.. yes I think it was to celebrate.

Does anyone know anything about where MP comes from or family he has? I have read very little about him other than he seems to be a drifter of some sorts and a child killer.

I suggest to all to look at myspace accounts for those who are involved to see there is many interlocking relationships. Wonder how Tarah got involved with current husband for he was with someone else in retirement pics. Also, big change of appearance for T.S. Suggest people look at Faces of Meth to see how this drug affects appearance of people quickly. I'm not saying Tarah is on Meth but just looking at filthiness is most of friends appearances and homes I'm not discounting it either.

I suggest to all to look at myspace accounts for those who are involved to see there is many interlocking relationships. Wonder how Tarah got involved with current husband for he was with someone else in retirement pics. Also, big change of appearance for T.S. Suggest people look at Faces of Meth to see how this drug affects appearance of people quickly. I'm not saying Tarah is on Meth but just looking at filthiness is most of friends appearances and homes I'm not discounting it either.

That is Tarah with AS in the retirement photos. I didn't think it was her when I first looked at them but compare the tats to other photos of her on his page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288