Support for Caylee from another grieving grandmother

barb0301

Reaction score
To the residents of Orlando and surrounding communities,

I know that your hearts are grieving and broken over the plight of Caylee Marie Anthony. Our hearts join you in your sorrow. We come to you today asking that you put aside any anger or bad feelings that you may have and instead, focus your energy in the search for Caylee.

My granddaughter, Riley Ann Sawyers, was taken from this world on July 24, 2007 by an act of violence that will forever haunt our lives. Texas Equusearch played an instrumental role in identifying her and returning her to her family. They continue to play a large role in supporting our family in our grieving and healing process, and helping us to bring awareness to the plight of missing and abused children.

We come to you today to ask that you join law enforcement and Texas Equusearch in their search for Caylee. Searching for a missing child is a difficult and daunting task, both physically and emotionally. Those that choose to volunteer their time and efforts to do so are truly angels that walk on earth. Even if you cannot physically search for the child, there are many, many things that you can do. There is a great need for food, water, supplies, monetary donations and other assistance. Even making a small donation can make a big difference and I am asking you to please consider doing so.

One of our spokespersons talked to Tim today. They will have spent a minimum of $25,000 on this search by tomorrow in gas, lodging, food, supplies, etc. His word were "We are not going anywhere until this baby is brought home."

This is a time that we can all come together and do something positive for Caylee. Our thoughts and our efforts should be on finding Caylee and bringing her home. Texas Equusearch is there in a role to support Caylee, nothing more, nothing less. Please think of Caylee as one of your own, and do all you can to help in bringing her home. Focus your efforts in a positive way and with love for a little girl lost. Please come together as a community for the love of a child that so desperately needs you now. As a family who's child has been there, we know how great of an impact you, one person, one voice, one loving heart, can make.

As Texas Equusearch says "Lost is not alone". Please, do not let Caylee be alone.

With prayers for all of you,
Sheryl Ann Sawyers and Family, along with the "Circle of Friends"

-----------------------------------
Note from Barbie - This letter is being sent from Sheryl to all media contacts we can locate. It has been sent to Tim Miller, and he is distributing it to the media also. If you can help in getting it to the media, and think it will help, please do so. It is posted with the full permission of Sheryl Ann Sawyers and the Circle of Friends.

Please, support Caylee and help to bring her home in her time of need. It's all about the child, Caylee Marie Anthony.

God Bless you and your family Barb and God Bless Sheryl and her family and poor little sweet Riley as well as Caylee and her family - please let little Caylee be found as soon as possible

xx

Thank you, Sheryl and your family, for reaching out from your own pain to help others. I am not in the Orlando area, but would like to know if there is an online place to donate to Tim/Equusearch efforts.

Prayers and blessings,

Thank you Sheryl, and Barb. I'm praying little Caylee will be found soon and Tim and TES search is succesful.

So sorry for your loss and so thankful for your help. My thoughts and prayers to you.

God Bless you and your family Barb and God Bless Sheryl and her family and poor little sweet Riley as well as Caylee and her family - please let little Caylee be found as soon as possible

xx

Thanks Hunnydoll - I will make sure Sheryl gets your message. Those of you who have followed Caylee's case and worked so hard deserve blessings and many thanks. I am coming in on the very tail end here and so wish I could do something to help. If I could be there, I would.

:blowkiss:

Dearest Barb-thank you for bringing about this heartfelt letter from someone I respect so very much-Riley is who kept me at WS-peace to Grandma Sheryl and your little princess Riley-as well as her father and the rest of your family.

The beautiful girls are probably dancing together in heaven.

I will pray that Caylee is found and that her gparents will be able to truly begin the grieving process. I will pray for them as well. What a journey they have ahead. I hope they seek professional help as it will be a horrific road.

I think of Riley often.I am so thankful she was able to be brought home to Ohio.She is loved and I'm sure you visit her often.I pray they will find Caylee,not knowing where the child is has to be the worst feeling on earth.Bless you Sheryl for prayers for Caylee,she and Riley are no doubt together in Gods garden~maybe my daughter is babysitting them! Bless your family and Dear God help them find Caylee...Nore

Dear barb and family,

I am so sorry for your tragic loss. I did not know. My thoughts are with you, dear.

ariel

Aww Ariel, thanks. It is actually Sheryl Ann Sawyers who suffered the tragic loss. She is a dear friend of mine. I will pass this on to her. Your thoughts are much appreciated. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back