Who told P.I. not to call 911 if body found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. But, body or not, the crime of conspiracy still took place. For example, if a man decides he wants to be out of his marriage and decided a hit man might be a better option to achieve his ends, his meeting with and talking to the hit man is a crime, even if the hit man doesn't go through with it or happens to be LE. The crime still happened, a lesser on than murder, sure, but, a crime still took place. Conspiracy to commit the illegal act.

Quite logical. Just not sure it's a statutory offense. Am pretty sure conspiracy to commit jaywalking is not a statutory offense.

Even if it is an indictable offense, since they didn't go through with the plan, I'm not sure it would stick, even if charged. Yes, they had intent. I agree. But making that stick when nothing happened could be a bit tricky. The defense may successfully argue it's like planning to rob a bank that doesn't exist. And the court isn't going to assume what is in a man's heart.

IMO it was JB and he was told by Casey which is why she allegedly said when she saw the news of Caylee's body being found "this can't be happening now."

DC had several visits with KC in jail. He says he had a contract with her personally, not just JB. He seems kinda confused over whether or not that one is still in effect....I think that's why he was worried about "privileged" info. JB may have had KC "hire" him separately, so all bases were covered by "privilege". For him then to leave JB's employ, while still contracted to KC, and then go under a contract with CA & GA, smacks of JB manipulating a way "inside" the A's home and getting info that he wouldn't have otherwise, since the the A's don't like him very much.

I don't think JB is quite incompetent enough to flat out tell DC not to call 911, but I can see him suggesting that KC tell him to call JB first, if a body is found, and spinning it to KC that he's "protecting" her interests. Then if it comes out (as it always does!) it goes back to KC, not JB. I think the instructions to not call 911 may have actually come up quite a while ago, maybe way back when TES & others were conducting a lot of searches.

The other alternative I see is KFN. They were under such scrutiny about never having actually found anyone, that I can see DM or SM suggesting that it would be SOOOO much easier on the A's if someone near & dear to them, like KFN, who has supported them for SOOOO long, were the ones who "found" Caylee....The whole "psychic" connect smacks of some of their sleazy actions. And what a fundraising tool - We're the ones who found Caylee! Give us $ to help us find others! (with GA holding the donation can)!

But let's not forget that DC made another statement, that the Judge sealed that has not been released yet. Was that because it caused another investigation to be opened??? We'll have to wait and see......ARGGGHHHH!!!

JMO

I was so confused by the whole interview. I'm trying really hard to figure out what info LE was trying to get out of DC. I think it was JB that may have directed the PIs not to reveal info about the remains, but LE wanted something more. The back and forth conversation about the "leads" is making me nuts (which ones would you tell us about, which ones wouldn't you; how many "psychic" leads, etc). I'm getting the feeling that they ARE trying to figure out if the A camp had prior knowledge...but I also get the feeling they know something else. Anyone else's insight would be greatly appreciated. It's like an itch I can't scratch.

Of course the Anthony's love Caylee.

That is why they sent someone to look for her among the pavers.

Baez wouldn't do that. Defense lawyers don't send P.I.s out to look for dead bodies. Baez's job isn't to investigate.

Family WOULD want Caylee found.

IMO
At NO time did the A fam want Caylee's body found!! They openly maintained they did not and would NOT look or help searchers who were looking for her dead body. They came right out and said many times they would not even associate with people who thought she was dead.

Now...we are hearing Cindy say she sent people to search the area where Caylee was found. I think they already knew where she was and were trying to relocate her after the water went down...for what purpose is the question. It sure wasn't going to be to turn her over to LE or for a proper burial!

I felt that DC was walking through a mine field (maybe a mind field too) Trying to remember what he heard and when he heard it. He could not betray whatever he heard in Baez office. I am sure whatever he heard was under a confidentiality agreement. He sounded confused and they were throwing questions trying to trip him anyway they could. I tried twice to listen to it but I couldn't get all the way through it. I found it annoying and really didn't bring out any interesting information to me.

I was so confused by the whole interview. I'm trying really hard to figure out what info LE was trying to get out of DC. I think it was JB that may have directed the PIs not to reveal info about the remains, but LE wanted something more. The back and forth conversation about the "leads" is making me nuts (which ones would you tell us about, which ones wouldn't you; how many "psychic" leads, etc). I'm getting the feeling that they ARE trying to figure out if the A camp had prior knowledge...but I also get the feeling they know something else. Anyone else's insight would be greatly appreciated. It's like an itch I can't scratch.

Bolded by me-

I'm wondering if the LE & FBI were trying to establish that there was no criteria for the tip info the A's received, and therefore not all leads were followed up on or turned over to LE....something that may come up in trial when JB starts trying to throw LE under the bus as not following up leads that the A's had and therefore could have saved Caylee from the "kidnappers". Also that if this was a credible enough tip for DC to follow up on THREE times, why was it not forwarded to LE? Building OJ charges? JMO

I would say the mines went off when DC walked into the interview...because he had already tripped over the truth long beforehand.

Bolded by me-

I'm wondering if the LE & FBI were trying to establish that there was no criteria for the tip info the A's received, and therefore not all leads were followed up on or turned over to LE....something that may come up in trial when JB starts trying to throw LE under the bus as not following up leads that the A's had and therefore could have saved Caylee from the "kidnappers". Also that if this was a credible enough tip for DC to follow up on THREE times, why was it not forwarded to LE? Building OJ charges? JMO
Oooh, could be. Thanks!

I don't think that KC ever spilled the beans to JB about where Caylee was located. She knew her mama was going to take care of the minor details (such as making sure Caylee's remains were never found), having told her when she was bonded out where Caylee was. That is why KC slept on mama's floor, so they could discuss the in's and out's and figure out what to do. Remember, the only important thing is that Caylee knew that she was loved. I wonder how loved she felt as her body lay in the woods. This case just gets more and more bizarre with each new document dump. The info that they DON'T include in the dump must be some pretty major stuff.

If Casey told someone "else" where she left Caylee, that is strong evidence.

DC is doing everything he can to avoid saying anything that points in that direction. LE is trying to trip him up.

This is bugging me too. From what I understood, from the interview, LE was trying to determine the source of the information leading DC and JH to Suburban. IMO, they were not buying the Kio and psychic "tips", I can't blame them, I didn't buy it either. It really is pathetic that DC thought he could snow seasoned Detectives with this unbelieveable nonsense. I think JB may have been the one to give directions to the PI's about not calling LE if the remains were found, or not calling them first. I really hope that LE can show that KC was the original source identifying Suburban as the area to look , that would be a very powerful piece of evidence connecting her to the crime scene.

This is bugging me too. From what I understood, from the interview, LE was trying to determine the source of the information leading DC and JH to Suburban. IMO, they were not buying the Kio and psychic "tips", I can't blame them, I didn't buy it either. It really is pathetic that DC thought he could snow seasoned Detectives with this unbelievable nonsense.

I agree, they weren't buying it because they had already spoke to Kio and she had told them about the hang out and that was one of the first areas searched from what I understood. The also followed up on tips from physic's as well. What gets me is that Cindy sent this physic Caylee's teddy bear, when she refused to give anything to TES when they were searching. Cindy also stated that she sent one of her P.I.'s to the location where the remains were found a month earlier and there was no body found there. Now, the abandoned house? DC states the physic told him to go there, I don't buy it either. I feel that Cindy came across the house being owned by a Gonzalez and they staged this whole video so they can stick to the nanny story as Baez is still doing. I feel that Casey told someone where Caylee's remains were while she was out on bond and if she didn't then, she did after she was indited through Baez..when you listen to a conversation that Casey had with Lee he specifically told Casey to write anything down that could help and send it through Baez. Then we have the letter that is being said to be a letter sent to Lee on Dec 15th. Who sent that letter? And how many letter's were sent? Luka said the family had not had contact with Casey since before Dec 11th. So they did have contact just not through the jail. "IMO" they were receiving letters from Casey..Casey made a point to tell Lee she would have a back up letter in case any of her letters were misconstrued. The only way to get a letter out from the jail without it being seen would be through Baez, her pastor or one of the two people that came in for an interview. And none of them have to tell authorities anything. From what I understood, if anyone found the body they would not get in trouble by not calling LE. And that could very well be the case here. DC found the body in Nov and moved it closer to the road so that someone else would find it and there would be not ties back to the home not thinking about how wonderful science and forensics are. JMO

In my opinion, when you see hundreds of stuffed toys, hundreds of pictures, and an immaculate, sometimes staged house, you don't see love.

It grieves me to speak up in defense of the A's for whom I have the lowest of low opinions, but I have to respectfully disagree that the above is evidence of lack of love.

In a couple of nationally televised network interviews, of course we've seen an immaculate and perhaps a somewhat staged bedroom of Caylee's, but in all fairness, I would expect to see that on such an occasion. In Cindy's place--God forbid!--I would either tidy up my home myself, or ask someone to help me. If Cindy had let the house--Caylee's house--look like mess when it was going to be under national scrutiny, I would have wondered how clean and well-cared-for Caylee had been when nobody was looking.

As far as all the stuffed animals and the pretty bedding are concerned, I see that as evidence that Cindy spent money she could ill-afford in order to make little Caylee feel like a princess. The same is true of the above-ground swimming pool, little girl's play house, and the sandbox.

However, the hundreds of pictures of Caylee that we saw were taken by Casey, who has no heart, and they mean nothing. If those pictures were on display before Caylee disappeared, then it's because Casey wanted to display her own photography skills. If they were displayed for the benefit of the media, then yeah, that was staging by Cindy to show much Casey loved Caylee. :puke:

Speaking of those pictures, I was wondering if anyone noticed that 95% of them were taken when Caylee was an infant. Apparently Caylee lost her appeal to Casey when she could no longer be put in a crib and left there.

I agree, they weren't buying it because they had already spoke to Kio and she had told them about the hang out and that was one of the first areas searched from what I understood. The also followed up on tips from physic's as well. What gets me is that Cindy sent this physic Caylee's teddy bear, when she refused to give anything to TES when they were searching. Cindy also stated that she sent one of her P.I.'s to the location where the remains were found a month earlier and there was no body found there. Now, the abandoned house? DC states the physic told him to go there, I don't buy it either. I feel that Cindy came across the house being owned by a Gonzalez and they staged this whole video so they can stick to the nanny story as Baez is still doing. I feel that Casey told someone where Caylee's remains were while she was out on bond and if she didn't then, she did after she was indited through Baez..when you listen to a conversation that Casey had with Lee he specifically told Casey to write anything down that could help and send it through Baez. Then we have the letter that is being said to be a letter sent to Lee on Dec 15th. Who sent that letter? And how many letter's were sent? Luka said the family had not had contact with Casey since before Dec 11th. So they did have contact just not through the jail. "IMO" they were receiving letters from Casey..Casey made a point to tell Lee she would have a back up letter in case any of her letters were misconstrued. The only way to get a letter out from the jail without it being seen would be through Baez, her pastor or one of the two people that came in for an interview. And none of them have to tell authorities anything. From what I understood, if anyone found the body they would not get in trouble by not calling LE. And that could very well be the case here. DC found the body in Nov and moved it closer to the road so that someone else would find it and there would be not ties back to the home not thinking about how wonderful science and forensics are. JMO
I agree with your post and especially agree with the fact that CA's actions, giving the psychic in Va. one of Caylee's Teddy Bear's while refusing to give TES an object that belonged to her, is just plain wrong on so many levels. What also bothers me is the fact that she was spreading the "Caylee is alive" theme on Natl. TV, while having her PI search secretly in the woods off Suburban Dr. for a deceased Caylee. On Nov 15th, the day DC was searching Suburban, CA was at the Meet and Greet and publicly asked for more money for Kid Finder's to aid in the search for Caylee...

I don't know how the word got from KC to DC about Suburban, but I feel sure it had a few stops along the way. I have thought that people were getting nervous when the second search in early November, TES, turned up so many people. Maybe someone furthered along this bit of info around that time frame, we know DC first went to Suburban on Nov. 15th. Right after the second TES search we had LP w/ divers searching also, maybe whoever had the info let it out to DC around this time, out of nervousness...?

I think there is some good info on the second interview DC gave to LE and am anxiously awaiting it's release... :)

At NO time did the A fam want Caylee's body found!! They openly maintained they did not and would NOT look or help searchers who were looking for her dead body. They came right out and said many times they would not even associate with people who thought she was dead.

Now...we are hearing Cindy say she sent people to search the area where Caylee was found. I think they already knew where she was and were trying to relocate her after the water went down...for what purpose is the question. It sure wasn't going to be to turn her over to LE or for a proper burial!

I couldn't agree more and after having read that, about DC being told where to look, I lost all and any empathy for CA. How could anyone leave a child out in the muck night after night, to rot, nonetheless their own beautiful Granddaughter? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree if this turns out to be the case.

I think it was Cindy and George also! Can this get any worse? Everybody just needs to tell the real truth for once. Then I would like to see everyone that even had any 'after the fact' knowledge get charged with at least Obstruction.

And they weren't home that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member