trial thread: 3/27/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't go for a drug buy without knowing how much it will cost. I wonder how much was spent on the Percocets at BA's. He obviously must have had enough cash to pay for them, but not enough for the Home Depot purchase. Thus, the need for the ABM after the visit to BA. So, they weren't prepared to buy that hammer and the garbage bags before they set out for Guelph, but there was enough money for the drugs.

JMO

....hmm I am wondering how much he paid for thos Percocet pills from BA?....anyone know?...interesting that he has been buying pills for a YEAR!!!!!...robynhood ....must have a very sick MOM...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Why wasn't BA asked by either the Crown or the defence if she saw or heard anything from the back seat of MTR's car? I find that pretty odd.

JMO

....hmm I am wondering how much he paid for thos oxy pills?....anyone know?...interesting that he has been buying pills for a YEAR!!!!!...robynhood ....must have a very sick MOM...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Percocets, not Oxys. If BA wasn't asked how much she was paid, there's no way to know.

JMO

He had $114 in the bank, but he couldn't take out $100, he could only take out $80. Had he maxed his limit for the day?

April 10th is when GST cheques come out, but usually arrive earlier, and when direct deposited even earlier than that. (James had gone to pick up his GST cheque on April 8th).

So he was "dating" this BA woman, whom he met at work and was 12 years his senior. And she had a never ending supply of percocets too. How convenient.

Are we going to hear from anyone who knew him who wasn't involved in the illegal sale of prescription pain medication that he didn't "date"? :waitasec:

MOO

Why wasn't BA asked by either the Crown or the defence if she saw or heard anything from the back seat of MTR's car? I find that pretty odd.

JMO

I was waiting for that question.
TLM stated Tori was under Rafferty's coat...I guess that's why Barbara only saw TLM...it was daytime, no reason for Barbara not to see a lil 8 year old abducted girl

...unless she was hidden

JMO

The Crown's position is that Victoria was being hidden in the car, on the floor under a coat. Now why the defence wouldn't have tried to establish that she was just sitting in there, right up on the backseat as happy as a lark I have no idea. :waitasec:

MOO

The jury is returning.

Court resumes with more testimony from Det.-Sgt. Vittie

Now showing the jury a photo of the Home Depot, taken from the Petro Canada.

Vittie describing where the black Honda was parked on April 8th. Showing the video

Video shows a car matching the description of Rafferty's pulling into the parking lot. Jury has seen this before. At 5:01:34, a man gets out

Court is seeing video of parking lot from Home Depot showing man getting out of dark car - walking toward gas station-variety store

You don't go for a drug buy without knowing how much it will cost. I wonder how much was spent on the Percocets at BA's. He obviously must have had enough cash to pay for them, but not enough for the Home Depot purchase. Thus, the need for the ABM after the visit to BA. So, they weren't prepared to buy that hammer and the garbage bags before they set out for Guelph, but there was enough money for the drugs.

JMO

He knows how much it costs, he's bought from her before

So he was "dating" this BA woman, whom he met at work and was 12 years his senior. And she had a never ending supply of percocets too. How convenient.

Are we going to hear from anyone who knew him who wasn't involved in the illegal sale of prescription pain medication that he didn't "date"? :waitasec:

MOO

Didn't he deny that he did drugs in the first place, I like the comment to LE about "bad people and drugs" what a joke

JMO

Unless they had discussed who was paying for what ahead of time?

AM980.ca

Now showing the jury a photo of the Home Depot, taken from the Petro Canada

AM980.ca

Vittie describing where the black Honda was parked on April 8th. Showing the video.

AM980.ca

Video shows a car matching the description of Rafferty's pulling into the parking lot. Jury has seen this before. At 5:01:34, a man gets out

AM980.ca

The man went towards the Tim Horton's/Ptero Canada location. Returns at 5:04:14. Gets back in the car.

RaffertyLFP: Court resumes with more testimony from Det.-Sgt. Vittie [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Court is seeing video of parking lot from Home Depot showing man getting out of dark car - walking toward gas station-variety store [via Twitter]

The Home Depot video shows the man getting back into his car about 4 minutes later

The man went towards the Tim Horton's/Ptero Canada location. Returns at 5:04:14. Gets back in the car.

The video next shows the car parking in the Home Depot lot - person exits passenger side and dons white jacket - hurries to store entrance

The car moves towards the entrance of the Home Depot. A woman gets out, puts on a white jacket, walks into the Home Depot.

At 5:05:39, the woman enters the Home Depot. At 5:13:13, the woman emerges, crashing a Home Depot bag. Vehicle moves towards her.

@AM980_Court
  • Video shows a car matching the description of Rafferty's pulling into the parking lot. Jury has seen this before. At 5:01:34, a man gets out
@AM980_Court

• The man went towards the Tim Horton's/Ptero Canada location. Returns at 5:04:14. Gets back in the car.

@AM980_Court
  • The car moves towards the entrance of the Home Depot. A woman gets out, puts on a white jacket, walks into the Home Depot.

@RaffertyLFP
  • The video next shows the car parking in the Home Depot lot - person exits passenger side and dons white jacket - hurries to store entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715