Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are just means to an end for them right?

Sorry...totally fell asleep with iPad last night! Woke up cold with it still on my chest lol.

Yes, everyone serves a purpose for them if they engage with them. They aren't a type who just gets pleasure from "being" with others. There is motive in all their close or intimate dealings. However, if they are "dumped" it then you see you the absolute volcano eruption of emotions that has long been internalized and not expresses...and that is because they have lost "hand" ie. there perceived sense of power. When they lose that they are vulnerable and very, very dangerous. They panic and freak out often. Seen it in prison many times and it often fuels DV. Btw...I'm not the one in the cage haha.

Last warning!

All avatar, food, etc. etc. conversation must go in the Chit Chat and Banter thread.

Timeouts will be issued for "off topic" posts such as avatars, food, etc. going forward.

I've been reading with great fascination since early threads but have missed a few pages here and there so apologies if going over old ground. Have we heard anything about clothes GBC was wearing the night/morning of? Surely if blood was found in the car, there might also be blood on his clothes or shoes? He was pretty sure of what Allson was wearing when she "went missing" so can only assume he also knew exactly what he was wearing hat night? MOO
LOLLYPOP: Yes. Where are the clothes an shoes he was wearing that night? Surely there may be blood on them. This is what KEENTOKNOW and others were referring to early last Thread. Do we know if his clothes/shoes have been found/tested etc?

Hey mani, Sorry, I knew there was one of 'us" that questioned the Squiz.
My point was that he has said what he knows but we keep pestering him about it. I must admit I did raise my eyebrows at the different times stated but I think the witness that Squiz knows so well would be in a bit of trouble for mentioning the time.
Just another piece of this confusing puzzle.

Ah Curious, that makes sense - thank you. I understand what you mean and thanks for pointing that out. :)

Sorry...totally fell asleep with iPad last night! Woke up cold with it still on my chest lol.

Yes, everyone serves a purpose for them if they engage with them. They aren't a type who just gets pleasure from "being" with others. There is motive in all their close or intimate dealings. However, if they are "dumped" it then you see you the absolute volcano eruption of emotions that has long been internalized and not expresses...and that is because they have lost "hand" ie. there perceived sense of power. When they lose that they are vulnerable and very, very dangerous. They panic and freak out often. Seen it in prison many times and it often fuels DV. Btw...I'm not the one in the cage haha.

Pulp, You know so much about this personality type.
I wish I had someone like you to explain how dangerous this personality was, when I was struggling in my marriage. I stayed because I didn't understand it. I had never known that a person could hate me that much.
Knowledge is power, and this knowledge wasn't available to me when I sought it. I did seek it but couldn't get a disorder confirmed.
Love your work and every word you write here. :woohoo: xxxxxooooo
You are a powerful voice here , please keep it up. Love you xxxx

Your way with words ,reminds me of a place I have once been .You sound like "my" special person ,my shrink that is ,that I needed once,when my life,was so very messed up.
Oh, not really just once.Try 6 days a weekfor many many years ....I am all healed now.
Long process though.
The man I married ,nearly destroyed me ,and yes he tried too make up for affection ,or lack of through,lackof guidance ,parenting,love and affection.
His father had no time for him ,abusive ,wandering eye ,controlled ,abused his mumma,along with he and his brother,favoured the daughter .
I had 4 children with this man,and he hated my guts,because of how I was raised.
Everything was always my fault..He hated me ,my father did love me ,my Mumma did care for my sister and I .Sometime on nights ,when I can't sleep ,I think I could have been Allison,if I had not found the special person that,helped me break free.
I think Allison was ready too break free.
I think maybe that was why she and Gerrad were seeing a therapist,she wanted out ,....and wanted too make sure the transition was as easy as it,could be for their girls.
If he is the way I think he is ,he doesn't like too lose,there are people that won't stop at ripping lives in half,tearing families,children and hearts in two

My experience was very similar, and I also found someone who helped us get away from it... and I am glad that you got away, time helps the healing doesn't it?
GBC strikes me as someone who {IMO} may not have been violent all the time, maybe not at all, but could have been very strong on the controlling and emotional abuse. The emotional abuse is the one that wears you down, and there's no bruises or scars to prove at exists.
The fact that he has had affairs etc shows that he had little respect for his wife and daughters. I know, not everyone who has an affair is a bad person, but this guy is a repeat offender. He seems to hold himself in high regard. All about him. Allsion may not have feared for her life that night until it actually happened. She may have been use to the anger and arrogance and threats, but even she may not have thought he would ever take things to that extreme.

Thanks to Marlywings and Doc Watson for clarifying matters regarding pinging and ponging of phones. Wow, it's incredible! Big Brother should be renamed Giant Brother!!! I would imagine that phone records will serve an enormous role (even if largely for "circumstantial" purposes) in any forthcoming trial. Just think, the locations of sleezy rendezvous will all come out in the open, but more importantly, information about the movements of the GBC/NBC/OW phones on that tragic night.

Some more spooky similarities in the Rayney case-

Mr Agius said Rayney had also lost $46,800 in one year gambling on anything from volleyball to the Logies and reality television show Dancing On Ice.

The prosecution alleges Ms Rayney believed her husband had a big secret and she was going to use information she had against him to keep custody of their children and their home after their divorce.

Snipped

The prosecution said Ms Rayney suffered fatal head, spinal and neck injuries before being dragged by the arms and feet to the back seat of her car and then being buried at Kings Park.

During the move, her bra collected soil, her hair picked up seed pods and fragments of paint in red brick dust particles were collected in scratches on her boots which provided "traces to indicate where she had been".

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8500636/soil-seeds-figure-in-rayney-murder-trial

I feel we will be reading a similar news article. Oh in about 2-3 years!

Hi all, Kimster/Summer Breeze, I wonder if we need a new "Corryn Rayney" or "Lloyd Rayney Trial" thread created. As this trial proceeds (started yesterday in Perth) suspect it will come up more and more frequently in discussion.

Just a thought

:fence:

JMO MOO

Thanks to Marlywings and Doc Watson for clarifying matters regarding pinging and ponging of phones. Wow, it's incredible! Big Brother should be renamed Giant Brother!!! I would imagine that phone records will serve an enormous role (even if largely for "circumstantial" purposes) in any forthcoming trial. Just think, the locations of sleezy rendezvous will all come out in the open, but more importantly, information about the movements of the GBC/NBC/OW phones on that tragic night.

You're welcome, CC :) Just remember though, as Hawkins pointed out in a post a couple of weeks ago, that just because it can be proved that a phone did something, or went somewhere, that doesn't NECESSARILY prove that GBC (or anyone else) was the one using it. Of course, given the odds, it is by far the most likely case that it WAS, but it still needs to be proved beyond reasonable doubt.

My lovely wife has been known to leave her phone in all sorts of places - including my car. So tracking data would show that she was where I was, when she was probably out shoe-shopping somewhere...! Just as an example.

Your way with words ,reminds me of a place I have once been .You sound like "my" special person ,my shrink that is ,that I needed once,when my life,was so very messed up.
Oh, not really just once.Try 6 days a weekfor many many years ....I am all healed now.
Long process though.
The man I married ,nearly destroyed me ,and yes he tried too make up for affection ,or lack of through,lackof guidance ,parenting,love and affection.
His father had no time for him ,abusive ,wandering eye ,controlled ,abused his mumma,along with he and his brother,favoured the daughter .
I had 4 children with this man,and he hated my guts,because of how I was raised.
Everything was always my fault..He hated me ,my father did love me ,my Mumma did care for my sister and I .Sometime on nights ,when I can't sleep ,I think I could have been Allison,if I had not found the special person that,helped me break free.
I think Allison was ready too break free.
I think maybe that was why she and Gerrad were seeing a therapist,she wanted out ,....and wanted too make sure the transition was as easy as it,could be for their girls.
If he is the way I think he is ,he doesn't like too lose,there are people that won't stop at ripping lives in half,tearing families,children and hearts in two

For example Lloyd Rayney Esq

JMO MOO

April 21, 2012
Mr Baden-Clay voluntarily attended the Indooroopilly Police Station with his lawyers and voluntarily provided a DNA sample and allowed police to take photos of his body.
Scratches and abrasions on his chest, torso and neck were photographed.

Dr Watson

Could you please just in your opinion of course explain what ' abrasions ' could be...

I know we have discussed the scratches but what are abrasions? I just noticed the word abrasions while re reading some MSM articles.

Thanks
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz20vOqrDdg

April 21, 2012
Mr Baden-Clay voluntarily attended the Indooroopilly Police Station with his lawyers and voluntarily provided a DNA sample and allowed police to take photos of his body.
Scratches and abrasions on his chest, torso and neck were photographed.

Dr Watson

Could you please just in your opinion of course explain what ' abrasions ' could be...

I know we have discussed the scratches but what are abrasions? I just noticed the word abrasions while re reading some MSM articles.

Thanks
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz20vOqrDdg

Abrasions are generally the same as what most people would call "grazes". They involve the scraping off of the surface epithelium, or layer of cells, to various depths. A football player sliding into goal would get abrasions on elbows and knees, for example.

Another example would be abrasions on the knuckles from hitting somebody hard enough, if you weren't a regular puncher with callouses on the knuckles.

If your kid falls over while playing in the yard, he'd be likely to have abrasions on his body, hands, maybe face, etc. The "skinned knee" is an abrasion.

Hope that makes sense...

EDIT: here you go:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrasion_%28medical%29[/ame]

Yeah I wondered the same, there is a pic of the BC parents and the way she holds him around the neck is real clingy.

I cant post it as I am on ipad, but it was a profile pic of theirs n facebook.
my God and you said a boat. thats a jam tin ha ha

Abrasions are generally the same as what most people would call "grazes". They involve the scraping off of the surface epithelium, or layer of cells, to various depths. A football player sliding into goal would get abrasions on elbows and knees, for example.

Another example would be abrasions on the knuckles from hitting somebody hard enough, if you weren't a regular puncher with callouses on the knuckles.

If your kid falls over while playing in the yard, he'd be likely to have abrasions on his body, hands, maybe face, etc. The "skinned knee" is an abrasion.

Hope that makes sense...

That makes perfect sense... Thanks for the explanation...

Just drove by the "old" (so I'm told) C21 in Kenmore. Doors are open and there's some construction action going on in there. Don't know what it means, but will keep an eye out. Maybe Mom & Dad are opening up shop again?

Hi all,
this is my first post, though I have been following this thread with great interest (and a bit of light entertainment thrown in) since its beginning. I was just looking thru some photos by the Herald Sun and came across this one of a police command centre set up on Busby Road near where and soon after ABC was found. Googled Busby Road and didn't come up with any such road in that area. Does anyone know where this might have been? Just made me curious as too the actual location. Thanks and you guys are awesome, just saying!
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/pictures/gallery-e6frf94x-1226336989408?page=23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard