17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. If it happened the way GZ says it happened, I don't understand why he didn't just climb back into his truck when Trayvon allegedly came after him. He outweighed Trayvon by 100 lbs.

GZ had lost weight since his 2005 mugshot.

Thank You.....I'm glad for two reasons. I have poked around on a lot of social pages during cases, Tray's page is so not "gangsta", more like "choir boy". Kinda backs up my thinking about him.

Is C-Murder the background?

Thank You.....I'm glad for two reasons. I have poked around on a lot of social pages during cases, Tray's page is so not "gangsta", more like "choir boy". Kinda backs up my thinking about him.
Well, to be fair, there's no telling what the family has done to it since. The Twitter account has more of a certain styling to it... I'm not saying it means Trayvon was a or a bad person, but you can definitely see an influence in the Twitter account. I think it just means he was a normal teenager that behaved like his peers. Just like anyone else at that age.

I grew up listening to Trick Daddy, Outkast, and Goodie Mob. Outkast and Goodie Mob are not that bad, but Trick Daddy is a , but he "Loves the Kids" and I turned out okay? I still listen to all his songs.

Because of the leaked video, it’s pretty clear to me that GZ did not have his head viciously beaten on the sidewalk, which is about the only situation I can come up with that could make him legitimately frightened for his life while fighting an unarmed teenager (unless Trayvon had somehow wrestled the gun away from GZ and trained it on him, which if true, I think we would have already heard about). So why would GZ have been the one screaming for his life on the 911 call? This pretty much convinces me it was Trayvon screaming.

Having said that, does anyone else feel like Trayvon wouldn’t have been wailing like that if the fight were just a normal fistfight or struggle between two men? It sounds like someone who is absolutely terrified, over a period of 40 seconds (I believe that’s correct from the 911 calls).

So this leads me to believe that Trayvon may have been struggling at gunpoint the entire time we heard him screaming, while GZ was trying to detain him. Any idea from the gun experts if the unusual condition of the gun could indicate a malfunction or accidental discharge?

JMO.

GZ's OWN statements to police, the stories his family and friend are spreading ALL admit that GZ used deadly force. If he hadn't TM would not be dead.

I'm borrowing this :banghead:

I also posted two times that I had mixed up.

I know for a fact what I see on that video. I know that I see NO evidence that the man was in even a minor scuffle. He walks and moves freely it does not appear that any of his moveable parts are stiff, let alone broken, apparently he can see and hear, and his skin appears to be intact. Nothing is swollen, no contusions and nothing covered with blood.

While I am not a Doctor, in the absence of any other evidence to the contrary, I will go on record as saying that IMO that man is not injured in any way...and until I hear that he has verifiable medical reports that state otherwise that is going to be my opinion IMO JMHO and stuff
Your entitled to your opinion about GZ's injuries. I can't say for sure that he was uninjured. JMO.

I thought I heard his real last name was Guituirrez (sp?) but I could be wrong. I wonder why he doesn't use his real last name?

Since his father's name is Ron Zimmerman, seems like his last name is likely Zimmerman.

Is C-Murder the background?

Look for yourself the link was posted. I'm not gonna get all bent because a young person liked a controversial rapper............that's a battle between parents and kids and mine are grown. :floorlaugh:

I know for a fact what I see on that video. I know that I see NO evidence that the man was in even a minor scuffle. He walks and moves freely it does not appear that any of his moveable parts are stiff, let alone broken, apparently he can see and hear, and his skin appears to be intact. Nothing is swollen, no contusions and nothing covered with blood.

While I am not a Doctor, in the absence of any other evidence to the contrary, I will go on record as saying that IMO that man is not injured in any way...and until I hear that he has verifiable medical reports that state otherwise that is going to be my opinion IMO JMHO and stuff

If the EMT's had cleaned him up there would not have been any blood left to see. And bruises do not show up that quickly either.

I am NOT saying there was or wasnt a fight or a scuffle, just saying that the video does not prove anything, imo.
My son was in a very bad car accident which totaled his truck on the fwy, going 70 mph. A drunk driver spun out in front of him and my son ran into their van which was sitting sideways. Hid airbag saved his life.

When I got to the scene, he was sitting in the ambulance. He looked totally normal, like no injuries at all. He went to the hospital and they checked him out and there was nothing internal, even though he was in a bad accident. His walking was normal.

But the next morning he was sore and stiff and bruised. Whereas the night before he looked totally uninjured.

Any of the Floridian's remember when "Uncle Luke" got "Banned in the USA?" My mom used to cut our cassette tapes everytime she caught us in possession of his music.

I'm sure a lot of parents broke Elvis Presley records in their time.

Because of the leaked video, it’s pretty clear to me that GZ did not have his head viciously beaten on the sidewalk, which is about the only situation I can come up with that could make him legitimately frightened for his life while fighting an unarmed teenager (unless Trayvon had somehow wrestled the gun away from GZ and trained it on him, which if true, I think we would have already heard about). So why would GZ have been the one screaming for his life on the 911 call? This pretty much convinces me it was Trayvon screaming.

Having said that, does anyone else feel like Trayvon wouldn’t have been wailing like that if the fight were just a normal fistfight or struggle between two men? It sounds like someone who is absolutely terrified, over a period of 40 seconds (I believe that’s correct from the 911 calls).

So this leads me to believe that Trayvon may have been struggling at gunpoint the entire time we heard him screaming, while GZ was trying to detain him. Any idea from the gun experts if the unusual condition of the gun could indicate a malfunction or accidental discharge?

JMO.

The law is, you don't have to wait until you're seriously harmed to shoot. You just have to believe it's likely to happen.

And I think this case certainly meets that standard. And I guess we'll have to wait for testing to be complete, but I don't think it was Trayvon doing the screaming.

It's definitely C-Murder. I knew it was him just looking at the picture that was posted first. I have no doubt it's him. Which confuses me because I believe Trayvon was born in 1995? C-Murder was arrested in 2002 but hadn't even been a big hit after the 90's? Trayvon was only 7? Maybe his parents listened to him?

I don't find it hard to believe kids born in 1995 listen to music from the 90's.

I turned Bon Jovi on the other day, and to my surprise my DD knew the words to a couple of songs. Didn't here it from me. I just downloaded that album about a week ago.

And I know every word to every Loretta Lynn song from the 60's. I was born in '74.

Well, to be fair, there's no telling what the family has done to it since. The Twitter account has more of a certain styling to it... I'm not saying it means Trayvon was a or a bad person, but you can definitely see an influence in the Twitter account. I think it just means he was a normal teenager that behaved like his peers. Just like anyone else at that age.

I agree.

The Twitter account is still there. I am not going to link it.

It should be reported to Twitter. I'm not a member and I don't know how it works but I have read that they do take down accounts advocating violence.

I don't find it hard to believe kids born in 1995 listen to music from the 90's.

I turned Bon Jovi on the other day, and to my surprise my DD knew the words to a couple of songs. Didn't here it from me. I just downloaded that album about a week ago.

And I know every word to every Loretta Lynn song from the 60's. I was born in '74.

I have over 3,000 songs downloaded and they go way back! I believe I even have music from the 1920's-1930's (remastered of course) so I wasn't even born yet. So yes, I understand that he could have liked his music.

I've even downloaded music in different languages if I like the sound. Juliette Greco is French and I love her voice even though I have NO IDEA what she is saying.

The law is, you don't have to wait until you're seriously harmed to shoot. You just have to believe it's likely to happen.

And I think this case certainly meets that standard. And I guess we'll have to wait for testing to be complete, but I don't think it was Trayvon doing the screaming.

Respectfully, I wasn't talking about the law. I was talking about GZ's story.

A lot of it probably has to do with influence. I was born in the late 80's, but am a fan of bands like Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys. They were clearly influenced by the Pogues, which is how I discovered them. I'm now a fan of the Pogues as well, even though the majority of their "hits" were from before when I was born. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage