Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Nice shot of the guy in the lounge chair, on GA's announced property, surrounded by tape.
He looks a little bigger than that senior citizen GA pushed around last time.

Funny how the cameras go off and the protestors disappear........

Ok guys i have a screen shot i want everyone to look at i have the screen shot but how to i apply it here

Interesting that now that cops are there, people are on the part of the lawn that everyone is arguing about. Is it their property or not?!?!?!

Do you see anyone getting arrested? No, that is because it is public property.

Right now the yellow tape on the left right side of the yard has been removed around the grass area beside the street. You can see the yellow ball. No one took it.

Did anyone see who did that to the yellow tape? Screenshot?

If you saved it to your pictures you need to upload it to photobucket (I think there is another one too) then paste that code here. I think the image code is the one you want.

9pmfjk.png

This is what i was talking about sorry someone beat me to it but looks like our friend there on the left has a machine gun pulled on him lol

Is the cam always this bad? It hardly worked today...I'm home sick, that's why I've been watching....bored and sick here LOL

Cam is not working for me at the moment. Is it working for anyone esle?

Is the cam always this bad? It hardly worked today...I'm home sick, that's why I've been watching....bored and sick here LOL

Its hit or miss with this CAm..today is a hit day believe it or not..

Oh it's working now. I see someone took the tape down from the boulevard

Was that Lee, dressed in black, talking to the man sitting on the sidewalk?

The protestors all get in a crowd when the news is on and the cameras are on them. It looks like the car with the writing on it (george's?) is gone and now Lee's is on the driveway. When did George's car leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liacoletti