GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

Published Thursday September 22, 2011

(not sure if this was posted...still catching up)

The search for a missing 8-year-old girl expanded Thursday beyond this small town, where the girl was last seen.

Investigators canvassed the town of Mitchell a second time. They also focused on areas in and around Mitchell, Morrill and county canals and rivers.

“We know she did not enter the school,'' Bartling said.

The State Patrol did not issue an Amber Alert, in part because it had no evidence that the girl was abducted.

Bartling said authorities had not found any witnesses who saw Kerra get into a vehicle or walk away from the school.

She said family members have been interviewed and “completely cooperative.” They included her biological father and stepfather.

The State Patrol has used its airplane and helicopter. Local authorities used a search dog.

Officials are discouraging unofficial searches by citizens.

“I understand the frustration,” Scotts Bluff County Attorney Doug Warner said, saying that he knows efforts to put together search teams are well intentioned. “However, it is not preferred.”

A local citizen has put together a reward fund.

More at link:

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110922/NEWS97/110929904/4

The statement I bolded in red seems to negate the previous reports that she was seen crossing the street to go to Subway. I wish they would get their stories straight!

What we know so far if msm is correct:

Dropped off at school on the west side.
Possibly saw walking in the north parking lot of school.
Possibly seen sitting at a picnic table at the Subway.

Did not enter school.

If Kerra wanted to go to Subway why wouldn't she just cross the street and go there and not wander through the north parking lot. Doesn't really make much sense.

Just read on her FB wall:

RUMORS:

1. Her bio dad just got out of jail.
2. In the flyers searchers were giving out, there's a picture of a truck she was last seen in.

The statement I bolded in blue seems to negate the previous reports that she was seen crossing the street to go to Subway. I wish they would get their stories straight!

That same article also said that the biological father was cooperating. But on NG it was said that the bio father does not even know he is the father, and has no connection to her at all. --so ?

Personally, I think the average 3rd grader is OK to drop off as it was at this school and not walk the child into the school or to the classroom. JMO.

Nurse posted google links-
Now,my question is.Did she get across the street from subway?Because the article said she was walking towards the north side parking area of the school right?

RUMORS:

2. In the flyers searchers were giving out, there's a picture of a truck she was last seen in.

Can you post the link, thx.

Now,my question is.Did she get across the street from subway?Because the article said she was walking towards the north side parking area of the school right?

Going to Subway via the north parking lot just does not make good sense to me - meaning something is off in this story....moo

RUMORS:

Wouldn't be a black chevy pickup would it - just curious?

What we know so far if msm is correct:

Dropped off at school on the west side.
Possibly saw walking in the north parking lot of school.
Possibly seen sitting at a picnic table at the Subway.

Did not enter school.

If Kerra wanted to go to Subway why wouldn't she just cross the street and go there and not wander through the north parking lot. Doesn't really make much sense.

The 8-year-old third grader has been missing since her stepfather let her out of the car at a 13th Avenue drop-off point just south of the school.

Kuxhausen says Wilson apparently walked north across the street to the Subway store, where several people say they witnessed her sit at picnic table. She was then seen walking toward the north parking lot of the school and that is the last thing authorities know.
http://kneb.com/news/index.php?more=sp6utynp
I thought Step-Dad dropped her off on the side street (13th). Then she walked directly across the street to Subway. Then crossed the street again walking towards the school p-lot.
Mitchell Elementary School - Google Maps

I've been busy reading this thread to catch up and a couple of things stick out to me, maybe some of you can help clarify:

I keep reading this statement on articles on this thread:

"The girl’s relatives reported that she was last seen in the north parking lot of Mitchell Elementary School around 8 a.m."

Who are the relatives? At the beginning of this case, the step-father dropped her off at the school. When did the relatives come into play?

Another question: Isn't it a bit chilly to be wearing shorts at this time of year in that part of the country?

I'll go back to reading. Thanks in advance.

So I'm thinking did little Kerra get Dropped off at school on the west side?
Then she walks over to subway.Then she walks to the north side parking lot.On the street?Was she abducted on the street before she got to the Northside side parking lot.(Did that make any sense at all LOL)They said she was not seen on school cameras right?Did they mean outside of the school parking lots on all the school property.I'm sure they would have seen her on camera right?

It doesn't seem like it makes much difference that the call was at noon ... the call went to the MOM and yet it was the Grandma who called police, but NOT UNTIL 3 pm!!!! Did the call just go to voice mail? Was it an robot call?

There will be a conference from the N state patrol, can be seen on KOTA at 10.

http://www.kotatv.com/

The Nebraska State Patrol, in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, will hold a media briefing, today, Thursday, Sept. 22, on the search for 8-year-old Kerra Wilson of Mitchell.

We got a lot of police activity out here in morrill on county road 7

Posted on the FB page from a local-

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member