Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

I just watched the mother too. Mother said baby was wearing a purple shirt and has curls. News woman said mom wants to get out and search but can't....police has impounded car. Mom said they are overlooking finding her girl. I'm not sure. She sure seemed believable and had tears. She's pregnant also, how far I'm not sure - I'm thinking pretty far along.

As to the neighborhood I can't remember exactly where it was but I was surprised when I heard it on the 5pm news, seemed like a nicer neighborhood, not the Grove or Cliff anyway.

The parents have no recent pictures? Just the one kind of grainy picture from when she was a few days old? It reminds me of Arrone Thompson.

a couple of things that stood out

1. pregnant mother

2. 9-month-old Daisja Weaver, who was sleeping in a car seat, ( was she strapped into the car seat? did the perp take her in the car seat?...seems like if the baby was asleep in the car seat while they were moving....she would have been straped in...i would think it would take a while for some guy to try and udo the straps to get her out...enough time that the mother could fight him off.....and what guy would mess with a straped in baby...unless he grabed the car seat and all....but why couldnt the mother have chased him...yelling for help...was she hurt that bad....she didnt look that hurt in the interview....these are just some things that crossed my mind to night....

I worked a stint once upon a time as a home visiting nurse.... I did mostly new mother baby visits that were 2359s (usually medicaid kicks them to the curb before 24 hours is up). You would be AMAZED what some of these babies slept in and on! A car seat is great compared to some of the places I found babies... like in piles of blankets inside of a laundry basket... like inside drawers that had been pulled out...

I too noticed that her face did not look too beat up (one report said she had been punched in the face)... but I guess at this point I am taking the side of this mother because I can just see them not getting the same treatment that missing white kids get (sorry I had to go there LOL).

She looks completely desperate. The complete opposite of Jennifer Buchanan.. moo of course...

The parents have no recent pictures? Just the one kind of grainy picture from when she was a few days old? It reminds me of Arrone Thompson.

I thought that was pretty strange too. I'm really praying for a happy ending, but this whole case sounds weird.

my kids slept in their car seats all the time....:) i have nothing against that...i was just thinking out loud about ...if the baby was straped in or not...and how long it would take the perp to get her out....i would think a 8 month old would be able to wiggle out of a car seat while sleeping...so i was thinking she would be straped in??

do we know a link to moms first name?

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Baby.Possibly.Kidnapped.2.1038658.html
Mother's name on video of mom pleading for baby's return:
Tamira Weaver... sp? I don't know that I have the correct spelling.
Mom seems extremely upset and believable.

But, if you look at the story without mom's plea, it sounds made up.
Video shows car seat in room, on floor,
Some reports say mom was assaulted, others that the perp tried to assault her.

I don't see a problem moving at midnight. Could be they had to work the next day.
I also don't see a problem with baby asleep in the car seat. Crib is probably at the other house.
Mom is there, packing or getting other things out to the car, baby is safely asleep in the car seat.

i think i found her myspace and there is a pic of baby and the daddy
( i took out the link) not sure if i can post it...and i dont know how to screen shot the pic..... im not sure how old she is in the pic...just an infant still....but it does have the baby name under the pic....this concerns me that they said they didnt have any other pictures of the baby

i think i found her myspace and there is a pic of baby and the daddy
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...endID=446372909&albumID=263948&imageID=947932 im not sure how old she is in the pic...just an infant still....but it does have the baby name under the pic....this concerns me that they said they didnt have any other pictures of the baby

Wow. You are fast. Good job, Sleuth.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Amber-Alert-8-Month-Old-Reported-Taken-From-Home.html

~snip~

Family members told NBCDFW that the baby, who was born premature, is physically challenged

~snip~

Prayers for Daisja....

Her name is Tamaira Creagh and she definitely has a myspace with a pic of dad and baby.

alwaysonmymind: Looks like I was creating post as you were posting.!

Her name is Tamaira Creagh and she definitely has a myspace with a pic of dad and baby.
-------------------------
On news video, I thought it was Creah.. but later saw another news article says Weaver.

my kids slept in their car seats all the time....:) i have nothing against that...i was just thinking out loud about ...if the baby was straped in or not...and how long it would take the perp to get her out....i would think a 8 month old would be able to wiggle out of a car seat while sleeping...so i was thinking she would be straped in??

I think this is an excellent point AND I also think I saw the car seat in one of the videos sitting in a corner of the room - unless it was a different car seat. BUT if the guy jumped from the balcony, I want to know what floor they were on? Also, if they were on the 2nd floor (apt # was 407 or 477, I think) or higher, wouldn't it be rather awkward to jump holding a baby and/or car seat? Hmmmm......

Salem

I just watched the mother too. Mother said baby was wearing a purple shirt and has curls. News woman said mom wants to get out and search but can't....police has impounded car. Mom said they are overlooking finding her girl. I'm not sure. She sure seemed believable and had tears. She's pregnant also, how far I'm not sure - I'm thinking pretty far along.

As to the neighborhood I can't remember exactly where it was but I was surprised when I heard it on the 5pm news, seemed like a nicer neighborhood, not the Grove or Cliff anyway.

So did Susan Smith.

I think this is an excellent point AND I also think I saw the car seat in one of the videos sitting in a corner of the room - unless it was a different car seat. BUT if the guy jumped from the balcony, I want to know what floor they were on? Also, if they were on the 2nd floor (apt # was 407 or 477, I think) or higher, wouldn't it be rather awkward to jump holding a baby and/or car seat? Hmmmm......

Salem
-----------------------------------
I saw the car seat on the video. It was on the floor.
It could be they had two car seats, if they had two cars.

Did the guy jump from the balcony? I thought he just ran out the door?
But why would he grab a baby in a car seat? Bulky, hard to handle, heavy, he is running?
But, why grab a baby sleeping on the floor? Baby would cry, try to get away, wiggle?
But, why grab a baby at all?
Why not just run like heck and get out of there?
That's where I start thinking, something is wrong with this story.

But then the mom on the news video, pleading for her baby's return, is so seemingly genuine.

But then the only other picture I see of the baby online, is myspace and it looks like baby is still very young.

Dreamweaver - from the article linked in your post #28 above: "According to authorities on the scene, Creagh told police that her apartment door may have been wide open because she was in the process of moving out. That is when Creagh said a Hispanic man wearing a red and black hoodie attempted to assault her, took her daughter and jumped from the balcony to make a quick escape."

I saw you made note of the carseat in one of your posts, but I didn't see it until after I had made my post. Sorry - I wasn't ignoring your posts, I just didn't read the whole thread before commenting.

Salem

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime