REVISIT There wasn't a babysitter, Casey didn't have a job,What's going on?

In one of his interviews, possibly the 18 minute one taped the day Casey refused his visit, Lee said that he had verified that Casey had a job. He said he had traced it back as far as the first of the year and had seen no reason to trace it further. He refused to divulge what it was. He said he had been asked by LE not to. Sorry I cannot remember which interview...

Adding. IF she was working legitimately, who really watched Caylee at that time?

Found this posted by "dave" on Orlando Sentinel's 2nd article after this story broke, around July 17. For what it's worth . . . .

"I've seen this young lady and child in my place of work (I quit June 6, so not since the disapearance). The child was exuberant happy and healthy, a very pleasant child (and I don't usually like small children). The mother looked like a crack addict, and it was obvious that someone other than her was taking good care of the child. It wouldn't surprise me if she sold her child for drugs.

This is such a sad story at this point, we certainly don't need another trenton. My prayers to the grandparents and hopes for a happy ending."

Found this posted by "dave" on Orlando Sentinel's 2nd article after this story broke, around July 17. For what it's worth . . . .

"I've seen this young lady and child in my place of work (I quit June 6, so not since the disapearance). The child was exuberant happy and healthy, a very pleasant child (and I don't usually like small children). The mother looked like a crack addict, and it was obvious that someone other than her was taking good care of the child. It wouldn't surprise me if she sold her child for drugs.

This is such a sad story at this point, we certainly don't need another trenton. My prayers to the grandparents and hopes for a happy ending."

Does Casey look like a crack addict to anyone else? I didn't think she looked like a user (if she'd been using long). If he hadn't identified he recognized them both I would wonder if the woman he described was someone Casey had left Caylee with while she "worked".

Also, I wonder if she told her parents that she was paid by commission on her "event planning", to throw them off of why she didn't have regular checks and was often broke.

In most amusement parks, annual passes are scanned when the person on the pass enters the park. It should very easy to verify if Casey was at Universal and what days she entered park *if* she had a pass.

Does Casey look like a crack addict to anyone else? I didn't think she looked like a user (if she'd been using long). If he hadn't identified he recognized them both I would wonder if the woman he described was someone Casey had left Caylee with while she "worked".

Also, I wonder if she told her parents that she was paid by commission on her "event planning", to throw them off of why she didn't have regular checks and was often broke.

No, she does not look like a long term crack or meth user, her teeth are too good.

I had an interesting talk the other day with one of the trustees at the jail I work at, we were discussing Casey and the possibility of drug use. He thought it was very possible she was into meth, He'd been into meth himself and said it did not change his looks, not everyone who uses it gets the "meth" look. I've wondered also if Casey got into some type of drug use recently and wasn't a long time user.
Something was using up a lot of money, wasn't it 1,000. she stold from her friend plus thousands with her mothers credit card! Where's the money trail?

VB

-- Could it be possible there is someone that watched Caylee that was a loser crack addict of sorts for free and/or or more drugs (maybe Casey was involved with something illegal)....

Perhaps that doesn't change the possibility of all the other theories of what happened to Caylee just adds a new dimension to her shady characters.. hence Zanny the
Nanny instead of being a drug is instead a druggie that doesn't mind "watchin" Caylee while Casey works.. esp if Zanny the
Nanny wants whatever Casey is getting......

maybe Casey wasn't hard core anything but tied into the wrong types and bad decisions and putting her child in harms way...

I don't believe that Casey took Caylee out late at night while she partied. The only time frame that we know that Caylee didn't spend nights at the Anthony's are the days that Casey and Caylee were at Tony's. George said on Greta that they saw Caylee everyday. I believe that the grandparents watched Caylee at night after work and Casey pretended to have a job for the past 1 1/2 years, but had just begun taking Casey with her to Tony's. Of course, we don't know what the arrangements were when Casey was with Jesse.

There was a statement from Cindy on Fox news.com saying that Casey was to be with a sitter for only 4 hours, then George later told that Casey said she probably wouldn't be home that night due to having to work late. Does anyone know if this is yet another inconsistency or if Caylee normally only stayed with "the sitter" for only 4 hours?

She doesn't look like a hardcore drug user to me at all. There are obviously many pictures of her floating around and at worst she looks drunk. I think if there was any drug use, it was probably small time.

My latest scenario: A *advertiser censored* video store..."Up there" near Universal Studios. Sex, drugs and credit cards.
Maybe an office/back room where Caylee could play/sleep.
And pocketing the money Cindy gave her for the "babysitter"

My latest scenario: A *advertiser censored* video store..."Up there" near Universal Studios. Sex, drugs and credit cards.
Maybe an office/back room where Caylee could play/sleep.
And pocketing the money Cindy gave her for the "babysitter"

I think it's probably something more along those lines.

Can't we search some webcam sites? Just a thought. (p.s. I just googled this, let the LE search her computer for any links to this. I am not paying money for that!)

I don't think Casey worked at all. I think she was party girl/mooch. She didn't have expensive things, she partied all the time. Heck, when I was 21/22, that was all I wanted to do. And yes, I was young and stupid.

Perhaps she was turning tricks and leaving Caylee in the car and she died of heat exposure. Her clients would not want to come forward and expose the fact that they were paying for sex and violating the law. Someone, also, could have abducted Caylee out of the car.

Another scenario...........she left the baby with her "pimp" and he absconded with the child. She couldn't find him when she came back and he had given her a false name.

If Casey was doing anything to earn money such as turning tricks, she could have afforded to pay a real babysetter. She could have taken her to daycare. Imo whatever Casey was doing did not involve her making any real money.
Many years ago when I was a kid, my very first babysitting job was for a little girl who was 3 or 4, her mother was a dancer and she needed someone to watch her when she went to work for a few hours before her husband came home. She didn't leave her alone or locked up inside the car while she was at the strip club. She was making money so she could afford to see her daughter was being watched.

VB

What I find funny is during the at home interview with Cindy and George..Cindy showed Casey's room and said how Caylee slept with Casey every night...HIGHLY doubt that. AS if she was home at 8 or 8:30 when most toddlers go to sleep..just another lie among the various others I reckon.

Or Caylee slept in Casey's bed waiting for her to stumble home at night?

In one of his interviews, possibly the 18 minute one taped the day Casey refused his visit, Lee said that he had verified that Casey had a job. He said he had traced it back as far as the first of the year and had seen no reason to trace it further. He refused to divulge what it was. He said he had been asked by LE not to. Sorry I cannot remember which interview...

I hate to say it but this just doesn't seem very likely.

No reason to trace IT (what's it, anyway?) further? When you're supposed to be looking for a missing child you don't investigate up until you reach a dead end???? :rolleyes:

And LE doesn't want anyone to know that Casey had an actual 'job?' Yeah right.

It sounds more like Casey's family trying very hard to paint a better picture of Casey.

Mother of the Year....... WITH a job! Whatta girl.

I don't think they ever had proof of the amount of money that was taken. I think there was some speculation on it, but it wasn't proven.

sorry, I misspoke before, the money was taken, but they couldn't prove what amount was taken. More than one figure is out there, and no one ever said how much definatively. SOrry;

If Casey was doing anything to earn money such as turning tricks, she could have afforded to pay a real babysetter. She could have taken her to daycare. Imo whatever Casey was doing did not involve her making any real money.
Many years ago when I was a kid, my very first babysitting job was for a little girl who was 3 or 4, her mother was a dancer and she needed someone to watch her when she went to work for a few hours before her husband came home. She didn't leave her alone or locked up inside the car while she was at the strip club. She was making money so she could afford to see her daughter was being watched.

VB

But when she first left home, she may not have had any money. Didn't she steal the gas cans from her parents house? And Caylee hasn't been seen since shortly after she left home.

But when she first left home, she may not have had any money. Didn't she steal the gas cans from her parents house? And Caylee hasn't been seen since shortly after she left home.

Exactly, that's why I don't think she was doing things like working as a hooker, if she was, then she could have bought gas etc.

VB

I meant she could have started working as a hooker after she left home, not before.
She had been stealing money, gas, credit cards, etc. and knew that wasn't going to last forever. She needed to make some money to avoid having to move back home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back