2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE Bloise! "This is not fantasy. This was all proved in court."

JA: Still open case against LBuchanan, Edwards in charge of that. Suspended during trial but will pick up again.

INTVWR: Struck by photo you have here of Caylee. Sig of bringing this photo in

UNK: Photo here because that is what this investigation was about

INTVWR: When you see her face and what she was reduced to how make you feel,

Demm?: As father, grandfather, disturbing to me

RPTR: When you heard fantasy forensics and junk science how bad does that hurt

GB: Don't care what DT says about fantasy forensics, this is real forensic work, real proud of work team did. This is no fantasy, everything proved in court, even defense has no problems with evidence submitted

Demings: "We gave 100 percent of our effort to try to locate her."

Bloise says he didn't care that the defense called it fantasy forensics.

Bloise says the defense didn't object to any of the evidence submitted.

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43728055#43728055"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

great feed here!

RPTR: Does car still smell like dead body?

YM: Been a while since I've revisted, can only tell you what I smelled then.

Am I the only one hoping this concludes with the reporters being able to see the car and have it opened up for them?

The court of public opinion is most damning.

Melich says he's not sure if the Pontiac Sunfire still has the scent of a dead body.

Allen says they're investigating a case of witness tampering.by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 12:53 PM

not jury

Good For Sheriff Demings! - They have Caylee's picture because this was about a missing child!

Gerardo Bloise - This is not fantasy evidence. This was real life evidence! :gavel:

putting together total costs and putting all the documents together..

The SA has asked LE for what their investigative costs were

Yes!!!!! Investigation into jury tampering!

BBM

Sorry, not jury tampering. Witness tampering (Laura Buchannan the TES searcher that forged search documents that the DT is thought to have been involved in).

Hope they charge them all!!

saying that they cannot submit jury security costs for consideration

ShDem: Re: RK, only person who could tell you about the location is whoever put body there. Overall costs we are still determining, total costs of investigation. We have statutory reqs in terms of what is reimbursable. SA has asked us to provide info on what inv costs include. Those costs can't include costs of security associated with sequestration of jury. They are sep and distinct but not reimbursable. Don't want to give you misinfo about that so will not be more specific. Will submit to SA, CJBP set August date and that info will be presented then.

Is Jose Baez targeted in the witness tampering?????

they will not confirm

They are submitting financial information to the state with regards to the cost related to searching for a live Caylee etc. There's a hearing in August on the matter.

Not a single cable tv channel is airing this live. WHY? HLN started to then stopped. So did MSNBC. And FOX started showing the Greta interview with the jury foreman. IS is showing reruns of the trial. Something is wrong!

I guess this presser isn't as important to the national stations as weekly, daily, hourly, showing "Princess". Grrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong