Nancy Grace Friday 1/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that discussion. You were trying so hard to convince someone else that the snake was dead! I knew you were right!:clap:
Nope - that wasn't me - I just agreed with the "dead" guy - lol. Its obvious that that snake is dead - plus it looks like its laying in the back of a pick up truck bed. That and I've seen many many many rattlers in my life both alive and dead.

I caught this yesterdasy watching the video and I haven't seen anyone comment on it but Casey said about being locked up and away from everyone "What am I supposed to learn from that"....

KC obviously still hasn't learned .... seek a plea deal and tell the truth!!!!!

Did they check the snake for bite marks? If KC bit it that's what killed it....
lol - either that or IT bit KC and it died. Lots and lots of venom in that evil one.

She realizes she raised the monster! I can't even imagine how she must feel! I bet she feels very much responsible for Caylee's death.

KC --- Don't make me angry, you won't like me when I am angry. :furious:

okay :rolleyes:.......I'm too curious! Going in.......please pray for my soul :eek:

It actually sounds like she says "I can't just sit on the couch and breed" I'm assuming that's breathe. Then she says about helping my KC

She is saying looking up stuff for my "case" ....is what I heard

You're probably right. I just assume everything is about her to her. Anyway look up stuff for my case? :waitasec: Shouldn't it be to look up stuff to find Caylee? Just sayin.

You're probably right. I just assume everything is about her to her. Anyway look up stuff for my case? :waitasec: Shouldn't it be to look up stuff to find Caylee? Just sayin.

Should be but, KC knows better and this isn't working out like she expected, that KC would be viewed as the poor victim of a kidnapping and her child is missing. She expected to garner sympathy but most people had seen through it. KC is not used to people not believing everything she says. Abnormal.

Kind of like that kid's game where someone whispers in the next persons ear all the way around the circle and the last person says it out loud? And it is totally wrong? Anyone? That is so how things happen in circumstances like this. Believe only the things you see, and so forth. :waitasec:

I used to love that game. Whisper down the lane is what we called it. It was always such a hoot to hear the final person. Sadly, nothing in this case is a hoot.

My dad always said "Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear."

This snake looks a lot less evil than KC to me. So this is the whoopla? Where did the testing and stuff come from? Where was this heard?
That's an understatement, imo, after seeing the latest video! :) MOO

abc_gma_caylee3_090113_mn.jpg

Thanks, I just watched his appearance via Youtube and saw that..was that his actual pic? It doesn't look like it was in a wooded area...kinda generic looking with that background???

Thanks, I just watched his appearance via Youtube and saw that..was that his actual pic? It doesn't look like it was in a wooded area...kinda generic looking with that background???
It looks like a piece of concrete the snake's on, or is there more to the photo?

Couldn't the snake have eaten one of the little critters that come out and feed on a body? If the body had high doses of chemicals, poison, or medications maybe it could kill a snake. There was a CSI Miami on yesterday where a python attacked a woman who had a vial of pills and it killed the snake.

I'm watching the video right now and she says I can't do anything from here or sitting on the couch breathing. I can't do anything for my KC. :waitasec:

I rewound it to be sure I heard it right. :eek:

It's right around the 11 minute mark.

Ok, that's not what I hear. I hear her talking about her "case". There's a thread about this but here's what I hear:

KC: There's nothing that I can tell you that's gonna help. 'I'm the one that can do this...' - I can't. The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped, I'm trying. I was trying. There's nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home. And even then, I don't know what I can do from that point but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day, and read, or look up things for my case, because that has to be my focus right now. That HAS to be my focus, because it's the only thing that I CAN focus on.
CA: Our focus has to be on finding Caylee.
KC: Mom! If that's my focus, which it is, I can't do anything from here! I don't have access to the internet, I can't make phone calls, I can't go anywhere....
CA: Well what can I do?
KC: I've already told you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members