Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge says 20 days, BC can provide medical documentation to help guide the court. Basically judge doesn't want this to be a circus, yet understands public's right to know.

CRAP!!!:snooty:
BRING ON A DOCUMENT DUMP BEFORE WE STARTING SNACKING ON ONE ANOTHER!:cool:

Is going to allow amicus briefs from media parties regarding their being present.

So the Anthony's get by again. For now.

Who is the attorney that I've been calling Morgan - that's not actually him, is it? I assumed it was but it sounds like the judge is calling him by another name.

Anyone who didn't see this posponement coming, raise your right hand......and swear :D

Mitnik: Asking if he can take the depo if he keeps the media out.

Judge says not without a court order.

Mitnik: Can we reset the date so I can proceed?

Judge: So long as it's not within sweep's week.

20 days for media to provide briefs presenting their right to be at the depos in light of the fact that the depos (not sure of this part: ) won't necessarily become public record.

20 days for BC to provide psych statements for Cindy and George.

Morgan (?): Asking if he can take the depo if he keeps the media out.

Judge says not without a court order.

Morgan (?): Can we reset the date so I can proceed?

Judge: So long as it's not within sweep's week.

Starts with an M Chilly..
Milch or something like that..

Who is the attorney that I've been calling Morgan - that's not actually him, is it? I assumed it was but it sounds like the judge is calling him by another name.

Keith Mitnik

Judge will be happier than all get out if Mitnik keeps media out. Mitnik asking if he can proceed tomorrow in that case. No.

Help, guys! I had a black screen so I do not know why they are discussing medical records for the A's? Does it have anything to do with their emotional ability to have their depo taken?
Any help appreciated.

Brad Conway stooped to an all time low today.
Morgan: Cindy has not attempted suicide
Conway: Cindy has not attempted suicide "yet".
Judge: That was highly inappropriate

Well, the Anthony's have dodged another appearance.
I imagine the next problem will be the next document dump and it's contents..their emotional distress is not going to get any better anytime soon..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine