LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have been waiting for this but I thought it was all about CA?? I want to see that! You are right---MJ died right after the first commercials advertising that show and it just went POOF. MOO
Yeah, that's the one.

I'm trying to find the distance from the road at which Caylee's remains were found, and having trouble finding it. I'm not sure which discovery doc it might be in. Googling is turning up news stories with anywhere from 10 to 60 feet as the distance.

Does anyone know if we've gotten a confirmed distance?

Thank you so much in advance.

During the "waste. huge waste" phone call--KC says "I saw your little cameo" and CA replies: "which one? I have done several".
KC also says (incredulously): "you don't know my involvement???"
CA replies: "No, sweetheart..I don't. (etc)". KC sounds very self righteous and CA sounds almost happy (and definitely smug!) to have been interviewed for "several" news reports.

My question: how would a person go about finding those very first film(s) of CA --and in particular the one film that made KC mad enough to call home and say "you don't know my involvement???" ??

During the "waste. huge waste" phone call--KC says "I saw your little cameo" and CA replies: "which one? I have done several".
KC also says (incredulously): "you don't know my involvement???"
CA replies: "No, sweetheart..I don't. (etc)". KC sounds very self righteous and CA sounds almost happy (and definitely smug!) to have been interviewed for "several" news reports.

My question: how would a person go about finding those very first film(s) of CA --and in particular the one film that made KC mad enough to call home and say "you don't know my involvement???" ??

Try you tube CA July 2008. Also you could search the media link thread at the top of this forum main page.

In the very first hearing the judge ruled that a mental health exam needed to be conducted on Casey. Is this information and the results protected under Title IV of the HIPAA law or will we ever get to view those results? TIA for any replies...

Is there any period of time prior to June 16, 2008 where none of the players (KC, CA, GA, RM, AL, AL's roommates, JG, Lauren, whoever) was in the presence of Caylee? LE always seems to be trying to "ratchet" this down in the interviews, but I haven't yet stumbled upon anything definitive. Has anyone established any such time periods?

When convicted of the cheque fraud charges, will KC be moved to a new jail?

Depends on what her sentence is and how long before the next trial begins.

IMO, IF Casey is convicted of all charges and receives an appropriate sentence, the time served in jail now MIGHT count towards her sentence.

Originally Posted by magic-cat
Can anyone here think of a "reasonable" cause (considering none of ones friends, family or acquaintances had a broken neck) that one might do a search for "neck breaking"? And at the same time, the same person researches chloroform and household weapons? I would love to hear anything remotely "reasonable" that would explain these searches away as innocent.

The above was posted by magic-cat on another thread. My question is this:

If Casey doesn't take the stand, how can the defense explain away these searches?
Can JB just say 'blah blah blah' or will it have to come from Casey to explain?

JB can say: blah, blah, blah. Defendants are not required to take the stand to explain anything. The Defendant CAN take the stand IF they chose to.

Was anyone's DNA collected by OCSD or FBI in this case, other than the members of the A family and BB?

Early in the case I remember hearing that AL had had carpet replaced at his apartment at SP before moving. Anyone know of any verification of this or where this was posted? TIA

IIRC, "breakin necks" is the name of a club or something that some of Casey's friends belonged to, a car or truck club or something, there was a picture of one of the friends wearing a shirt that said "breakin necks" on it (I had thought at first it must be the name of a band :) ).

as for chloroform and household weapons, I have no idea (unless because of seeing a TV show or movie with those themes or someone mentioning the subject so looked it up, etc)

On bb video from 16th @ approx 8 pm, KC appears to be wearing a gray man's 'wife beater' tee shirt and jean shorts. Any discussion about finding those clothes? I can't make out what kind of shoes she might be wearing but there may be trace evidence on the clothing she was wearing.

sorry wenwe4, I misread your post at first and was thinking it was some other video.
I know what you mean about the clothes from the BB video. I haven't seen any discovery released so far that indicates LE checked into these clothes to see if they were still accounted for, or took them in for closer study, etc.

IIRC, "breakin necks" is the name of a club or something that some of Casey's friends belonged to, a car or truck club or something, there was a picture of one of the friends wearing a shirt that said "breakin necks" on it (I had thought at first it must be the name of a band :) ).

as for chloroform and household weapons, I have no idea (unless because of seeing a TV show or movie with those themes or someone mentioning the subject so looked it up, etc)
So it wasn't "neck breaking" that was searched...it was "Breakin Necks"?
Oh my, what have I missed?

Early in the case I remember hearing that AL had had carpet replaced at his apartment at SP before moving. Anyone know of any verification of this or where this was posted? TIA

That reminds me, Lee Anthony also ripped up his wall to wall carpeting when he moved out of his rental house. Onlookers and neighbors were commenting on the carpet thrown out to the curb.
Does anyone remember this or have the link handy?

That reminds me, Lee Anthony also ripped up his wall to wall carpeting when he moved out of his rental house. Onlookers and neighbors were commenting on the carpet thrown out to the curb.
Does anyone remember this or have the link handy?

I remember this as well and have been looking for the link. I rfemember there was a photo of the trash on his curb and some beer pong ranking poster. I can back your memory up but have not been able to find the link to post.

I don't normally post but I do read everything. Seagull, can you post a link? IIRC the computer search was for "breaking necks" not "neck breakin". TIA!

Can someone explain in detail how the Sunshine Law works as far as releasing records to the public?

For example, when SA turns over documents to Defense, I am assuming the records are then considered public. BUT, a member of the public (or media) has to officially request a copy of released records, right? And then what happens?

I am trying to figure out why there is such a time delay between when the Defense has received documents and when the public/media actually gets them in hand?

Would ask Muzikman since this seems to be his specialty, but haven't seen him around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288