2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

[/B]

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

You just sent my mind spinning!!! Hope you don't mind that I snipped the above bolded and quoted you on the other thread since your thought and idea is relevant to that thread!

I think it is very possible that you are on to something here!!!!

I just can't figure out why DC would risk jail time/career, etc to help out a family he had basically no connection to. Why would he risk all that? For what? None of them had any money or anything for him...if it were me I would have been talking to the cops the SECOND anyone suggested anything about moving a body.

I just can't figure out why DC would risk jail time/career, etc to help out a family he had basically no connection to. Why would he risk all that? For what? None of them had any money or anything for him...if it were me I would have been talking to the cops the SECOND anyone suggested anything about moving a body.

What about the rumors he was Cindy"s soul-mate by this time?

Can I trouble you to link that info so I can see the whole tihng in context? I am not up to speed on all this part and I really would like t try to become more knowledgeable. Thank you so much!

99% sure it is in the Hoover Depo. I'm trying to find a transcript. Right now all I can find is the video and it is in 5 parts. No clue which one.

IIRC DC was not planning on a video of the search, that was something JH did surreptiously and then tried to sell. I think DC just wanted JH along because he was spooked, some added bravado.

DC was not dressed properly for the search, never mind moving or doing anything with the remains so I assume his first mission was to try to locate and report back to JB.

He was very squeamish and prodding with a rod into the mud, hacking at trash bags and, digging --- so he was risking doing a good job of destroying or damaging evidence (whether it was intentional or not).

I don't think DC knew what to expect, that Caylee's remains were basically skeletonized and spread over an acre with only a few remains left in the bag -- not something you can easily tamper with, with the mud, debris, etc.

I don't know what he would have done because if he removed, added or, changed anything he risked leaving forensic evidence, such as hair at the crime scene. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I seriously doubt he would have touched the remains, or removed the duct tape or tampered with the bag because there could easily be evidence of tampering. He'd have to remove completely or try to bury/hide. Not an easy task.

I do seem to recall this was about the time that KC was 'rumored' to be interested in a plea deal and that maybe DC's mission was to confirm the presence of the remains so that as part of the deal they could be located. Part of KCs reaction on Dec 11 was --- Game Over. Door closed.

I personally think what DC did was very dangerous and the way that it broke in the media with JH was pure amateur. It does open the door to the Prosecution though since they have it all on video to press DC for info. Give up the goods.

Its just my opinion that they knew about Kronk's calls to LE and DC was sent there to see if the remains were really there. What he was to do with them i have no idea the only thing i can come up with is if they were visable then he was to hide them alittle better but not remove them from the area.

I was trying to reply to J Bean, Hoover has stated in several depos that DC told him Caylee was dead and they were going into the woods to get her.

Hoover also said in this depo that DC spoke of the "improper relations between Baez and KC" that DC witnessed while visiting KC with Baez when DC was working with Baez. Which from what I understand we may be hearing more of soon.

I think if DC found the remains, the Anthonys would have redone their patio again and we'd still be getting "leads" she was in Puerto Rico.

I have a few theories.

1. Put the remains and EVERYTHING related to Casey on the Brackenwood house property, or in the attic, basement, or wherever of that house.

2. Gather EVERYTHING, take all of it to another state, burn everything and bury the bones.

Somewhat O/T, but for some reason, I've had a terrible nagging feeling that fire was somehow involved in this case.

Well, if he did get something incriminating from his search for Caylee's body and held onto it, that would be the smartest thing he's done here.

I kind of wonder if maybe the A's convinced Dominic Casey that if he did find the body, he'd be some kind of hero. I'm sure if he had gotten to Caylee's body first, the A's would have been out in the media praising him for doing such good investigative work, or spun it some sort of way that if wasn't for DC, they would never have known what happened to Caylee. This would result in a lot of good media exposure for him and an increase in business.

I'm not saying that actually would have happened, but I can see the A's, especially Cindy if she knew she had influence over him, letting him be deluded into thinking he'd be a hero for finding Caylee's remains. I think he did the amateur thing of getting way too involved and getting way in over his head. And when all was said and done, he didn't find the body, wasn't the hero, and was probably chewed out and fired by the A's.

Hopefully he's learned from this experience, and decided it's better to come forward than to be the A's next scapegoat. Maybe he saw what happened to Kronk and got scared it might happened to him since he was in the vicinity of Caylee's body. Packing up and moving his business makes total sense if he's talked, and probably asked for time to make himself scarce before the defense and the A's have a chance to rip him apart in the media.

I think now it's all about clearing himself out of this mess before he's dragged into the middle of it. Maybe the SA needs time for LE to clear him so that when the defense and the A's attack, it'll matter as much as the attack on Kronk, which is mostly not at all.

Well, if he did get something incriminating from his search for Caylee's body and held onto it, that would be the smartest thing he's done here.

I kind of wonder if maybe the A's convinced Dominic Casey that if he did find the body, he'd be some kind of hero. I'm sure if he had gotten to Caylee's body first, the A's would have been out in the media praising him for doing such good investigative work, or spun it some sort of way that if wasn't for DC, they would never have known what happened to Caylee. This would result in a lot of good media exposure for him and an increase in business.

I'm not saying that actually would have happened, but I can see the A's, especially Cindy if she knew she had influence over him, letting him be deluded into thinking he'd be a hero for finding Caylee's remains. I think he did the amateur thing of getting way too involved and getting way in over his head. And when all was said and done, he didn't find the body, wasn't the hero, and was probably chewed out and fired by the A's.

Hopefully he's learned from this experience, and decided it's better to come forward than to be the A's next scapegoat. Maybe he saw what happened to Kronk and got scared it might happened to him since he was in the vicinity of Caylee's body. Packing up and moving his business makes total sense if he's talked, and probably asked for time to make himself scarce before the defense and the A's have a chance to rip him apart in the media.

I think now it's all about clearing himself out of this mess before he's dragged into the middle of it. Maybe the SA needs time for LE to clear him so that when the defense and the A's attack, it'll matter as much as the attack on Kronk, which is mostly not at all.

Good thought-Like they were able to clear JG. They kinda got burned on RK, cause I don't think the state had all the goods on him to come back with a powerhouse reply, like they did with Jesse.
Lesson learned, maybe LE are picking DC apart as we speak, so they can be the ones to put his (real) story back together again.

IMO DC didn't yet have the instructions on what to do IF he did so happen to find the remains. That was a bridge he would have crossed, possibly via phone instructions from the mystery caller, only if he found something.

What gets to me is it just seems so set up. The THREE pavers at the remains site and the THREE pavers at the vacant house. Not sure why I keep thinking of Lee, but I think he is the one, maybe/probably who was sent out there by Cindy to find the remains. He is the one who put the pavers there as a marker.

So sending DC out there as a pawn searching near the exact spot that the body is eventually found, and then being able to say, well it wasn't there earlier in November, means someone set poor KC up..

Pretty strange one of the biggest arguments we keep hearing from the Defence and their followers is... oh but that area was searched in blah blah blah (add the date) and there was no BODY!!

not sure where to post this, but seeing as it's DC-related, I'll stick it here.

i'm liking the DC angle as being the reason for the SA's recent request of an ex parte meeting with the Judge, and have checked out DC's website again. http://dgator.com/default.aspx

The weird thing, is that even though the address is temporary and mysterious, (making me wonder if he's spilled the beans), he still claims to represent the family, and has a link to their "foundation". http://dgator.com/cayleemarie.aspx

So, it seems like he's updating his website a la address change, but he's still keeping the G&C stuff.

I was just wondering what other sleuthers thought of this, and whether or not it has any bearing on the idea that him and the A's are on the outs.

Anyone?

That and one other thing are what keep casting doubt on me for the whole "CA sent him to find the body story," though I admit that is the most reasonable explanation for the time & location of his visit. Seriously, IF he were sent to find a body, then why videotape it?

The other thing that casts doubt is the fact that the (so-called) psychic has verified that she was on the phone with DC when he was out looking.

I can't imagine what he would have done with the remains, had he found them. Is it possible that he DID find it? Is it possible that he DID remove SOMETHING from the scene already? Saaayyyy . . . . something that investigators might consider "new evidence?"

You mean like a blackjack phone?

Its just my opinion that they knew about Kronk's calls to LE and DC was sent there to see if the remains were really there. What he was to do with them i have no idea the only thing i can come up with is if they were visable then he was to hide them alittle better but not remove them from the area.

JB repesented lots of police officers, so you never know if one of these officers passed on some info that this guy RK called about some strange plastic bag in the woods.

What gets to me is it just seems so set up. The THREE pavers at the remains site and the THREE pavers at the vacant house. Not sure why I keep thinking of Lee, but I think he is the one, maybe/probably who was sent out there by Cindy to find the remains. He is the one who put the pavers there as a marker.

So sending DC out there as a pawn searching near the exact spot that the body is eventually found, and then being able to say, well it wasn't there earlier in November, means someone set poor KC up..

Pretty strange one of the biggest arguments we keep hearing from the Defence and their followers is... oh but that area was searched in blah blah blah (add the date) and there was no BODY!!

Yes we have heard people say they searched the area, but not one mentioned the pavers. I find that odd since the sighting of the pavers might have proven that they did in fact search the area.

Remove the duct tape, move the remains somewhere else.
I have thought about that... I don't think he would have tried that...if the tape had been removed, the glue in the tape would have been left in the hair and on the mandible and present at autopsy leading the ME and LE to know that the body had been tampered with...

Also, if they moved the body, where would they move it? How would the family have carried out a burial? Ugghh. I can't wrap my brain around this to figure this out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back