WFTV defends Kathy Belich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was wearing those 'tight boots' again.

And it doesn't look like he was having too much fun.:innocent:

I'm thinkin' CM's whities must be tightie too! LOL!

I'm not so sure he was "previously respected". MNs' motion makes it pretty clear to me that he has been an AZZ for a while. Course I'm a fan of MN, a real man among attorneys with class, charisma, and most of the desirable human traits that are not displayed by the defense.:twocents:

I'd sure love to know the scoop about what happened in the past between NeJame and CM. I take it from Mark's motion that he was purposely staying away on the day that JB and CM came to look over the TES documents, in order to avoid friction with CM...

They must have tangled with each other at past trials...I can take a guess at who came out ahead! :dance:

Wonderful symbolism wasn't it? Here's wishing them many more closed doors in their endeavors to twist and stretch the truth to their own purposes. The image of cheney standing outside the locked door would make a great avatar if someone has the know-how to do that! What in the world do they think they'll find there anyway??

Can you please point me to the video? Thanks

Looks pretty obvious to me that he's already falling apart. I don't have much hope he can hold it all together in court and this nontolerant judge isn't going to stand for any "stupid" comments.

When they first arrested Casey and she was released on bail to go home on house arrest, I remember KB right there with her microphone as Casey exited the courthouse asking point blank "Casey, did you kill Caylee". Wow, I thought what a bold question to ask! I even wrote an email to KB telling her I was astounded that she even asked the question of someone that was only a suspect at the point. In hindsight, I can see that she was the only one that had the guts to ask those kinds of questions since no one seemed to be interested in taking it to that level. No wonder the defense attorneys don't like her. She's like a big gnat that they can't seem to shoo away! She asks the valid questions and it sparks a loss of control because they know they can't answer the questions "truthfully"......IMO

I'm thinkin' CM's whities must be tightie too! LOL!

I predict lots of "panties in a twist" reactions today from many of the CA team (ie: CM, CA, JB). Anyone remember the old "Here come the Judge" Geraldine- Flip Wilson circa 1973 ish?

Looks pretty obvious to me that he's already falling apart. I don't have much hope he can hold it all together in court and this nontolerant judge isn't going to stand for any "stupid" comments.
......IMO

I agree that video appeared to me as if Mason may be feeling trapped by more than K Belich!

I wonder if maybe when Mason was being "whined and dined" into interjecting himself in this case as replacement counsel for AL, he wasn't promised that HE would be taking the helm and calling all the shots.....

.....UNTIL after his first appearance was filed with this court system, and Mason quickly released that he had been duped! Has he now found himself in the position of puppet and pawn?

Could this be why he took on this other major case? Will that case serve as a foundation for a legitimate explanation for a Motion to Withdraw in KC case ("JP, I am no longer able to devote the time necessary as co-counsel....")

?????

I don't think Cheney Mason slept very well last night in anticipation of today's hearing....:waitasec:

Did CMason say he'd been duped????

Where, when???

Oh, wouldn't this be something if he too withdraws...what's a girl to do then???:woohoo:

Justice for Caylee

I agree that video appeared to me as if Mason may be feeling trapped by more than K Belich!

I wonder if maybe when Mason was being "whined and dined" into interjecting himself in this case as replacement counsel for AL, he wasn't promised that HE would be taking the helm and calling all the shots.....

.....UNTIL after his first appearance was filed with this court system, and Mason quickly released that he had been duped! Has he now found himself in the position of puppet and pawn?

Could this be why he took on this other major case? Will that case serve as a foundation for a legitimate explanation for a Motion to Withdraw in KC case ("JP, I am no longer able to devote the time necessary as co-counsel....")

?????

I don't think Cheney Mason slept very well last night in anticipation of today's hearing....:waitasec:
bbm

I can't recall his duped statement, could you elaborate, please?

bbm

I can't recall his duped statement, could you elaborate, please?

Sure!

Here is my full comment again....

.....UNTIL after his first appearance was filed with this court system, and Mason quickly released that he had been duped!

My speculative comment is stating that I WONDER IF...

Sure!

Here is my full comment again....

.....UNTIL after his first appearance was filed with this court system, and Mason quickly released that he had been duped!

My speculative comment is stating that I WONDER IF...

Oooh, got it. I was hoping for something juicy. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members