GUILTY WA - Austin King, 16, Morton, 22 June 2010

Aw man. I just checked for this last night.

At least Austin's loved ones can give him a proper burial and know that he is not laying out in the elements somewhere.

I pray they tested everything that could be tested and have what they need to solve his untimely murder.

So young to have left us.

RIP Austin :rose::rose:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/101188539.html

The death has been labeled "suspicious" by the Lewis County Sheriff's Office.

King's uncle, Terry Minor, is the one who discovered the teen's body, and he has always believed it was his missing nephew.

"He's a good kid, and what happened to him should've never happened to him. And whoever did this need to be brought to justice," Minor said. "It's wrong."

Lewis County Sheriff’s Office detectives are still working several leads into the case, Aust said.

I hope they are talking and investigating the "friends" that he was hanging out with that night.

Coroner: Morton Teen's Death Was Homicide

A 16-year-old Morton-area boy whose body was found in July died of homicidal violence, the Lewis County Coroner's Office told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/25333963/detail.html

Coroner: Morton teen died of homicidal violence

The cause of Austin King's death has not been determined, and the investigation is ongoing.

King's badly decomposed body was found a month after he disappeared. The body was identified by DNA tests conducted at the Washington State Patrol Crime Lab.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/104621744.html

Oh my. I hope LE has some suspects or some idea of who killed this poor boy. I am thinking it could be a group of teens...teen on teen violence is getting out of control...

RIP

Austins remains have been possitively ID'd. The family had the memorial service. Austin does have a child. shes beautiful and has lots of family and community support. She will grow up knowing what an amazing daddy she had.

As for the investigation, I assure you that Lewis County Detectives are covering all the bases! they have done an amazing job with this case.

Fingers crossed that justice prevails soon!

Oh thank goodness!! I am so relieved that, at the very least, there will be justice for Austin's family. I frequently think about Austin, his parents, and his child.

Jack Arnold Silverthorn was arrested today in Renton Wa. He resided in the same neighborhood as Austin at the time of Austin's disappearance. It was after he was asked to consent to a polygraph and he refused, he relocated to his grandmas home in Renton.

The next court date for Jack is on November 18th 2010 at 1030am in Lewis County Superior Court in Chehalis washington.

I will be attending the hearings.

This case hits very close to home for me. Please continue to pray for the family and friends for strength and closure.

yes Austin had a child. It was his girlfriend who was on the phone at the time. not the mother of the child.

Jack made a court appearance today at the Lewis County Law and Justice Center. he plead not guilty to Murder 1. In attendance was the family and friends of Austin King, the Guardians of the Children, the Gargoyles, at least 5 detectives that worked the case, the prosecuting attorney, court appointed council for Jack, Jacks mother and family/friends (approxamately 3).

The next court appearance is scheduled at the same court on December 2nd at 10:15am.

the next appearance they will be setting a trial date.

jack came into the court room from the jail dressed in red and white striped jail clothing. he was handcuffed and chained around his waist. he did not look at the attendees. he went before the judge and when leaving the court room he began laughing.

his mother remarked that these charges were completely false and rediculious. Jacks attorney responded saying they have a substantial amount of evidence and the only hope was a twin with the same dna. that tells me that the case is solid! just want we need!!!

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com/?p=6328

Jack A. Silverthorne listened as his lawyer J.P. Enbody read his statement aloud in a courtroom packed with friends and family of the dead 16-year-old.

” … I want to apologize to the family for what happened, it never should have happened,” Enbody read. “I want everybody to know, I never meant to cause his death.”

His skull was cracked above his right ear.

An indentation of a knuckle was found in the skull, Senior Deputy Prosecutor Brad Meagher told the court yesterday.

At first, investigators thought it was caused by a rock or something similar, Meagher said. The discovery it was a fist is what led prosecutors to enter into a plea agreement, according to Meager.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back