Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
When she's inside Old Navy you can see the reflection of the parking lot in the store window.

Im not saying she did but the chin does look fuller in at least one of the shots. But to be honest I dont think KA wanted to have anything done but it could be possible the DT or someone talked her into do a little something to inhance her appearance. I have seen alot of people have it done when in fact it wasnt needed and it might not change you drastically but it does in little suttle ways. So who knows I was just pointing out it can be done without changing someone drastically with little to no healing time needed.

When I gain weight the first place it shows up is in my face.

Have you read some of the comments on things on her? Some of those people sound rabid! If I were her Id be afraid. Theres nuts out there. Maybe they just blow off steam on the internet but they sure sound scarey, some of the comments....

ITA I would be afraid if Casey or a juror JMO

I don't think it is her. Mainly because she looked very thin during trial and this chic has a rear on her and has *advertiser censored*. Something FCA seem like she always wanted since everytime she stood up at the trial she stuck them out. You still couldn't see them. LOL

We've never seen her not interacting with someone else. This could be her when she is by herself. This could be the real KC. jmo

I totally agree. The over the top cheerfulness that was described by everyone who knew her (even prison guards!) is the put on. The deadpan face, lowered lids and blank eyes are the REAL Casey IMHO.

Im not saying she did but the chin does look fuller in at least one of the shots. But to be honest I dont think KA wanted to have anything done but it could be possible the DT or someone talked her into do a little something to inhance her appearance. I have seen alot of people have it done when in fact it wasnt needed and it might not change you drastically but it does in little suttle ways. So who knows I was just pointing out it can be done without changing someone drastically with little to no healing time needed.

She is too stuck on herself to have much done. Ear pinning back, I could see her agreeing to that. And the fast chin thing but I dont think she would agree to a drastic face change. Im just surprised she doesnt wear a wig out.

I don't think it is her. Mainly because she looked very thin during trial and this chic has a rear on her and has *advertiser censored*. Something FCA seem like she always wanted since everytime she stood up at the trial she stuck them out. You still couldn't see them. LOL

Are you kidding? Casey stood in line twice when they were handing out *advertiser censored*. Or would that be 4 times? :waitasec:

ITA. That's her and it wasn't staged. MOO.

I gave myself several hours. I looked at the pics again. I agree. It's her and imo there was no staging. She was just walking along, texting and window shopping.

How can she live with herself?

Someone could have gone to pick up her clothes for her, the A's would probably be glad to get them out of the house. Or she may have new clothes in the same style as she wore before jail. I'm trying to find the Casey the librarian photo with the glasses to compare to the new pics. I don't recall them being so rectangular.

Is this the pic you mean? I was thinking the glasses looked familiar too...

Attachments

• casey with glasses.jpg
    casey with glasses.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 44

Thanks for the info. It just doesn't make sense to me that someone who is trying to alter their appearance would have surgery so minor that people had to speculate on whether or not they'd had something done. They'd make drastic changes intended to make them look like a different person.

I posted a new thred there is now a video and here it is Notice she has her purse now LOL

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c5a2f49c-8a99-44df-861d-a041c0907fd4

She's doing the Anthony patented gum chomp, fiddling with hair and shirt. It's her.

The second shot where she has the Starbucks looks likely to be her either walking away from where she is staying or back to where she is staying. It looks residential. If anyone wants to get really sleuthy maybe that white fence in the background could be found on a Google street maps photo. Finding that would likely give a good indication of the (very small) general area where she is staying.

I've seen some posts in this thead with comparison photos mainly one with Casey and Caylee walking in a grassy yard type setting. And one of her holding Caylee and she's wearing a ball cap.

For those of you who say the clothes look identical, ie: the jeans and ball cap, think of this - how did she get hold of those clothes again?

Certainly she didn't have them stored at the jail. She or someone in her team would have had to go to her parent's home to retrive the items if they look familiar from former photos. Or maybe the Anthony's did a drive by and threw them out the car window to her or maybe Chaney Mason.

Or maybe we have all been believing a story that she has not seen or been in contact with her folks.

Not only do we have to check out the facial features but let's look at the clothing and extend those thoughts to how she, if it is Casey, aquired her old clothes.(if they are her's). It's more than just studing photos and making comparrisons, we have to put a backstory to the photos.

It's plain to me that these are not candid photos. The person in the shots knows she is being photographed.

Another thing to take into account - let's all remember how Casey choose to wear t-shirts when we saw her in the Where's Caylee t-shirt. Tied on the side for a tighter fit.

I'm sure there are thousands of young women out there who resemble Casey Anthony a little or a lot. Might even be a dead ringer around. A gal who contacted an agency and decided to cash in on her looks and is available to stage photos that makes it appear Casey is out among the general population.

Whether it's Casey or not (and I think it is not) this is a fun and entertaining activity. Thank TMZ

..as for the clothes she's wearing-----torn jeans and flip-flops are availble anywhere.

..while IN ohio-----easy to walk into a store and pick up a new ohio ball cap.

..to "shop around" pics OF kc, you would want them (if it's not her---and if it is ) to look-----LIKE kc, or it would difficult TO shop them out and have someone pay for them.

--------people magazine steve helling thinks they are her. (fwiw).

http://www.wesh.com/video/28750741/detail.html
--people mag's steve helling talks casey...

--paparazzi agency 'splash' was shopping them around monday evening.
--steveH thought it a little odd, the wait between taking the pics (sunday)---and shopping them out ( he thought it could be to get her to a new location in the meantime).
--he also thought that there could be a bodyguard present---off camera

~ ~ ~

--i believe them to be her..
--staged, and shot by someone affiliated with kc/DT ----to $ell to 'splash'--who would then shop them out as usual..
--i would LOVE it if baez/ and or cheney were out of the loop on this deal ( baez's neck would be snapping, and cheney would be throwing that 'finger of affection' around to everyone!)

--if that ISN'T kc------that girl should not be walking around in sunglasses and a ball cap 'hiding' her features----some crazy kc-hater could mistake her FOR the felon.

And let's face it what WOULD the real KC do? She's not getting any attention. JB too busy to return those long text msgs. A girl can only window shop for just so long. No one is paying attention to her. She could not stand that for very long. Plus just that one shot of the girl in that picture looking at the camera has no life in her eyes or on her face. Either some one very depressed or it's KC. jmo

Gray top, white top, black top. I think that the white and black topped female is the same and the grey shirted is different either due padding or they are looking for and testing a look alike that they need to keep people hunting.

I don't think it is KC. KC's nose is not that bulbous and as much as I hate to admit it, KC is better looking than this person, but I think this person has gone out of her way to look like her for the attention and knowing that there are Anthony relatives in Ohio, so this person is trying to make us believe she is KC.

Also, KC was well endowed, but not like the person in this picture -- no way is this KC!!

It's just imo.

Well that is an impressive amount of weight she is carrying on the bottom half, especially for a short person. Maybe Karma is catching up with her. I'm sure she'd hate to be heavy, LOL.

TMZ Recently Reported On Another Anthony Family News Story With Pics Which Turned Out To Be Untrue. TMZ Eventually Did Pull The Story And Pics And Issue A Statement When The Couple Photographed Was Confirmed To Be Not The Anthony Family. Once In Awhile With TMZ You Will Need To Wait For Confirmation With Other Sources.

A Few Other TMZ News Stories That Turned Out To Be Untrue :

respectfully snipped

I could list all the true/confirmed stories that TMZ's done but that would take up a lot of bandwidth.

Okay I've looked at these pictures/video again closely and something is just not right. They look staged. Again just my opinion here.

I agree. Mostly because she is only seen looking at the things in front of the store so she can be filmed. After 3 yrs in jail I imagine I would want to check out the merchandise all over the store. Not just the front. Unless of course, I saw something that caught my eye in the store window...that said, she didnt act as though something caught her eye. She moved along different racks and only moved along the racks in the window.

I am not sure if it is her or not, but I DO believe whoever it is, it was staged.

Take care, Robin

In picture #1 if you look to the right of this girl you can see a reflection of what looks like a white suv, maybe a van with large windows.

it is her for sure. She has just gained weight! Who else walks like that?

I had to laugh when I read your post MaryAnn. Even my husband said it's her after watching the video. He made the exact comment--who else walks like that? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288