The case for murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem and the 2nd signature was from his letter to the AG. I save some pretty du :crazy:mb things, eh?

I have never seen an executive 'signature' that was printed in block letters. This truly and completely amazed me.

I believe the letter may have been the one he sent to "review" Rebecca's case.

Also, I think when he signed the corporate report that he wanted it to be legible so that his name would read well. That may be the way he writes when he wants something legible.

I thought that was the reason there was always a typed signature under a CEO's signature?:waitasec: Jonah seems to be an unusual person.

I really appreciate that Sunnie. I'll do my best.

Now because I didn't elaborate earlier I'll 'flesh' out, no pun intended, what points to this person being a perv.

Make an imaginary line where the person has situation/oriented the above and below letters. The "J" of course has above the line formation and below the line formation to it. Now everything above the line they've established is the higher self, everything below the line is their base self. You can see how much emphasis he places on his lower half, if you get my entendre.

Now notice how even after you see the normal lower "J" formed he goes around in a huge unnecessary loop. That means it is abnormal sexual behavior. The fact that it takes on the shape of an "O" is even more significant because there is no reason for that in a normal "J".

The open "chasm" signifies emptiness, orgasm, the oral fixation also, but it being represented by a "vowel" means it also stands for the emotional aspects as well. A whole lot going on there right off the bat!

Wow!! Amazing!!! I must say, this would go along with some of the 'insider' comments I have heard.

I believe the letter may have been the one he sent to "review" Rebecca's case.

Also, I think when he signed the corporate report that he wanted it to be legible so that his name would read well. That may be the way he writes when he wants something legible.

Except there was no need for him to sign his name like that (on the corporate report), since his name was printed below the signature line.

I get the feeling that the signature on his corporate report is how he usually signs his name.

I find it very curious that in his recent letter to the AG, which was cc'd to LE, his signature is vastly different than his historical business signature.

ETA: I want to see the message on the door more than ever now!

BBM

Interesting - considering that he founded a corporation that develops & sells cosmetic pharmaceuticals, including competitor products for Botox & Restylane (products designed to enhance a person's physical appearance & minimize the effects of aging, i.e. the outward persona or the projected, public image).

Thank you for your analysis!

Back at you.
Because that is a very telling point you've made.
He is so concerned with the outward appearances that he made a career out of it. He definitely is no stranger to creating the "mask".

If indeed that is his signature, oly cow!
Perhaps the LE peeps wanted a sig only from him.

First off, pervert to the max. Secondly, has a yawning chasm of emptiness particularly emotionally. He has used about as much subterfuge about himself as you can get. The only thing pronounced are again the first letter of first and last name. That is the outward personna, the projected self.
He again is way over the top in that projection, but otherwise completely in hiding his true self to the point even HE doesn't recognise himself anymore.

Now the "h" here is very exagerated also that may also tend to show stubbornness and or impatience. So what I thought of as determination looking at the other sig could really be these traits.

The almost line that his name becomes extending outward shows that all his interest at that moment was in the future.

BBM

I'm quoting this post again because I want to address another aspect of the handwriting analysis (the bolded portion).

The letter to the AG was dated September 19 (17 days after the press conference during which the manner of RZ's death was officially announced as suicide). In this letter to the AG, JS stated his support of the suicide finding as "sound" and "scientific", and that he had no reason to doubt the finding. He also criticized the media, accusing them of "vicious speculation", and he stated that he & his family "struggle to move forward."

Hound - I think your handwriting analysis has been spot-on! I am in awe - especially since you know nothing about this case, and also since you had such a small handwriting sample with which to work.

:tyou:

This may have already been noted, but it jumped out at me today in another post when the author posted this a portion of the AR. It says that the ME observed the room from the outside because the SDSO and CPD had not processed the room yet.

I went into the entire AR and saw that the ME arrived at 1915 hours (7:15 p.m.) and left at 2100 (9:00 p.m.). Page 7 of 19 of the AR.

If LE arrived 12 hours earlier, what the heck were they doing all day? And exactly when did Officer onefoot enter that room. The ME had the good sense to know not to go in there. Was it a CPD officer or SDSO deputy?

Were there any barefoot footprints in that room? There should have been a lot of them. Same with the hall outside the bedroom, where Rebecca allegedly stood to paint the message on the door. I so wish we had more photos to see the foot track pattern in that room.

Attachments

• she%20saved%20him%2C.JPG
    she%20saved%20him%2C.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 8
  • RZ%20autopsy%20report[1].pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Checked the Medicis Annual Report dating back to 2007- all used the exact same JS signature signed in Bold letters.
-------------------------------------

Medicis Annual Report 2007
http://www.medicis.com/company/AR07.pdf

Medicis Annual Report 2008
http://www.annualreports.com/HostedData/AnnualReports/PDFArchive/mrx2008.pdf

Medicis Annual Report 2009
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18983

Medicis Annual Report 2010
http://www.medicis.com/pdf/annual_report_2010.pdf

Thank You - Thank You - Thank You Curiousjo!!!

I think the family and Anne have been polite as possible under the circumstances. LE needs to suck it up and be professional and open minded. This isn't personal when it comes to their work. No one has been singled out and critisized. The family want and deserve more answers.

The biggest problem is that this was not also investigated as a possible murder when cleaerly JS and other family members has motive. JS and family will be forever suspect in many people's minds. The fact that his phone call and voice mail that motivated her suicide was never confirmed is apalling.

I have no idea if LE thinks the family and Anne have been polite. They didn't sound very polite to me when they were on various cable shows accusing four agencies of California law enforcement of being unprofessional, slackers, etc.

The family does not deserve anything more or less than what is accorded to other families. There is a legal procedure to request a new investigation yet the family has yet to make the request.

JS and his family are victims, not suspects. My guess is that they will be ones filing the first lawsuit in this case.

JMO

If indeed that is his signature, oly cow!
Perhaps the LE peeps wanted a sig only from him.

First off, pervert to the max. Secondly, has a yawning chasm of emptiness particularly emotionally. He has used about as much subterfuge about himself as you can get. The only thing pronounced are again the first letter of first and last name. That is the outward personna, the projected self.
He again is way over the top in that projection, but otherwise completely in hiding his true self to the point even HE doesn't recognise himself anymore.

Now the "h" here is very exagerated also that may also tend to show stubbornness and or impatience. So what I thought of as determination looking at the other sig could really be these traits.

The almost line that his name becomes extending outward shows that all his interest at that moment was in the future.

I fail to see the significance of JS' signature other than RZ most certainly would know his signature. Not surprising that she would try to copy it, especially if she wanted to blame him for her suicide decision.

JMO

I fail to see the significance of JS' signature other than RZ most certainly would know his signature. Not surprising that she would try to copy it, especially if she wanted to blame him for her suicide decision.

JMO

Why didn't LE release the message? Certainly not at the request of RZ's family.

This may have already been noted, but it jumped out at me today in another post when the author posted this a portion of the AR. It says that the ME observed the room from the outside because the SDSO and CPD had not processed the room yet.

I went into the entire AR and saw that the ME arrived at 1915 hours (7:15 p.m.) and left at 2100 (9:00 p.m.). Page 7 of 19 of the AR.

If LE arrived 12 hours earlier, what the heck were they doing all day? And exactly when did Officer onefoot enter that room. The ME had the good sense to know not to go in there. Was it a CPD officer or SDSO deputy?

Were there any barefoot footprints in that room? There should have been a lot of them. Same with the hall outside the bedroom, where Rebecca allegedly stood to paint the message on the door. I so wish we had more photos to see the foot track pattern in that room.

It also mentions poor lighting due to the time and that they are looking at the body is less than optimum conditions, or some such. Interesting since they waited until seven flippen thirty!!!

Also, that is why I am going to say alleged 'onefoot' print, until it is proven to actually belong to a LEO, since it is conveniently covering an unknown foot print.

I have no idea if LE thinks the family and Anne have been polite. They didn't sound very polite to me when they were on various cable shows accusing four agencies of California law enforcement of being unprofessional, slackers, etc.

The family does not deserve anything more or less than what is accorded to other families. There is a legal procedure to request a new investigation yet the family has yet to make the request.

JS and his family are victims, not suspects. My guess is that they will be ones filing the first lawsuit in this case.

JMO

The family and their attorney will not be making a request for a new investigation until they have covered all of their bases as to why a new investigation is needed. To do so before they are completely ready would mean that their request is denied. In order for them to gather the information needed to make such a request there are things that they, and those working with them, need to see such as the police reports. I have not seen where the family is asking for anything special that would not be given to any other family in a situation like this.

Jonah and his family are victims in the death of Max, yes. However, if Rebecca was in fact murdered instead of commited suicide then the family also becomes suspects as the family were the ones in the area at the time, had opportunity and motive since they feel that Rebecca caused Max's death. A person or persons can be a victim and a suspect at the same time.

As far as what Rebecca's family feels or thinks of LE at this point in time I would have to say that I do understand where they are coming from when they feel that LE has not been forthcoming with alot of information surrounding Rebecca's death. When a family has to find out information from an autposy report instead of a LE agency there is something wrong. The family was unaware of quite a few things until they actually read the AR. After reading the AR they have more questions than answers, like alot of us here do. They do have the right to feel that LE did not show Rebecca the concern and attention that she deserved. If LE has a problem with this then perhaps they should use this as a learning tool and go back to see what they should have done differently and better.

MOO

The family and their attorney will not be making a request for a new investigation until they have covered all of their bases as to why a new investigation is needed. To do so before they are completely ready would mean that their request is denied. In order for them to gather the information needed to make such a request there are things that they, and those working with them, need to see such as the police reports. I have not seen where the family is asking for anything special that would not be given to any other family in a situation like this.

Jonah and his family are victims in the death of Max, yes. However, if Rebecca was in fact murdered instead of commited suicide then the family also becomes suspects as the family were the ones in the area at the time, had opportunity and motive since they feel that Rebecca caused Max's death. A person or persons can be a victim and a suspect at the same time.

As far as what Rebecca's family feels or thinks of LE at this point in time I would have to say that I do understand where they are coming from when they feel that LE has not been forthcoming with alot of information surrounding Rebecca's death. When a family has to find out information from an autposy report instead of a LE agency there is something wrong. The family was unaware of quite a few things until they actually read the AR. After reading the AR they have more questions than answers, like alot of us here do. They do have the right to feel that LE did not show Rebecca the concern and attention that she deserved. If LE has a problem with this then perhaps they should use this as a learning tool and go back to see what they should have done differently and better.

MOO

What a wonderful post!! Thank you so much for verbalizing things in such a balanced way. :rocker:

MOO

The family/their attorney has failed to make any formal request for anything as far as I know. If I'm wrong, please post a link to the formal request. Thanks.

Perhaps the ones in most need of a learning tool are families who believe lobbing insults and accusations of incompetence at multiple law enforcement agencies will assist them in accomplishing anything other than raising red flags about their own conduct. I think it is a very foolish strategy that will have a very disappointing outcome for the family.

JMO

Checked the Medicis Annual Report dating back to 2007- all used the exact same JS signature signed in Bold letters.
-------------------------------------

Medicis Annual Report 2007
http://www.medicis.com/company/AR07.pdf

Medicis Annual Report 2008
http://www.annualreports.com/HostedData/AnnualReports/PDFArchive/mrx2008.pdf

Medicis Annual Report 2009
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18983

Medicis Annual Report 2010
http://www.medicis.com/pdf/annual_report_2010.pdf

Looks like a rubber stamp was used.

I'm always careful to state it is my opinion.

but you previously stated:
I'm not incorrect as to seized property/search warrants in my own city and unless you can provide me with a link to how the Courts in Cali handle it, I stand by my belief that it is similar.

So now that i've provided you a link that contradicts your belief that Rebecca's things belong to Jonah, why do you continue to argue and stand by it? why not post links to support your opinion?

There are usually items booked into evidence that are not seized with a search warrant such as things gathered outside before the search warrant was executed.

As far as I know, if you seize items from someone's property prior to getting a search warrant, you may be guilty of an illegal search unless the owner gave his/her consent.

If any search is conducted in the absence of a search warrant, it is presumed to be unreasonable and will likely be ruled an illegal search and seizure.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/crimes/...search-and-seizure/searches-seizures-faq.html

How can LE return property seized in a search warrant to a dead owner?

Items in a search warrant can be considered as evidence from what i've read. And this link i provided answers your question how LE can return seized property to a dead owner:

Can someone else pick up my property?

For deceased owners, if you have no power of attorney or will with copy of death certificate, we will contact the Coroner to identify the next of kin (who will then be able to pick up the property)

http://www.sacpd.org/faq/property/

as you can see, it is the next of kin who can claim the property if the owner is deceased.

They seized a torn shirt. How are they supposed to know who it belongs to other than the owner of the location from where it was seized?

if that was the case, why would the LE have stated that it was Rebecca's phone? How would they have been able to do an investigation without first trying to identify which items belonged to Rebecca? maybe jonah, her friends, and her family identified the items that belonged to her. even if Rebecca lived in Jonah's property, that doesn't mean that he owned her things. He didn't own her. He wasn't even married to her nor was she an employee of his. I don't get why you continue to believe that Jonah has the legal right to Rebecca's personal belongings.That's like saying that your landlord has the legal right to own your things when you die, and not your next of kin, when everyone knows that's not the case.

LE doesn't get involved in probate as far as I know. It is a moot point because RZ's family does have an attorney who should be able to file necessary legal requests with whichever agency they want.

exactly. and according to their lawyer, they are in the process of doing so.

JMO

MyBelle, never have truer words been spoken then these: 'The family does not deserve anything more or less than what is accorded to other families.'

MyBelle, this post is not directed at you personally, but at your statement and the meaning behind it. Was justice served?

There are just a few problems with this. Did the SDSO have a statement from the Zahau family at their website, along with Jonah's?

Was the Zahau family given the same presentation as Jonah, in the release of information concerning the case and why they reached the conclusion they reached?

Did the family know, prior to the press conference, that Adam Shacknai did NOT actually pass a LDT?

Did the Zahau family see actual proof that Jonah was at Max's bedside the night Rebecca died. Oh strike this one, as LE admitted that he wasn't at Max's bedside, despite their previous statement.

Did LE explain to the Zahau family, why Rebecca was kept on public view until 9 pm, after being 'cut down by Adam at 6:30'?

Did LE explain how and when the crime scene was compromised and what steps were taken afterwords to ensure that the evidence was preserved for investigation purposes?

This is but a partial list of how the Zahau family was not treated the same way as the Shacknai family. I am sure that others can add more examples.

Maybe if justice had been merited equally between both families, the Zahau family would not have to ask for a new investigation, as they would feel comfortable with the conclusions of LE's investigation.

Thanks but anybody can claim to be anybody else in comment sections. Godwin isn't a physician and he doesn't speak for Dr. Peterson.

JMO

Of course it isn't verifiable. However, it is linked to Dr. Godwin's Facebook account, so, unless this poster has been impersonating Dr. Godwin since at least 2009, then it's him. I exchanged a few PMs with him via Facebook (nope, can't prove it) and he's says he has the information because he was hired by the family.

Whether he is a physician, or not, really is irrelevant to knowing what Dr. Peterson's current position is on the matter. If Dr. Peterson told me, "I changed my mind." I wouldn't need to be a physician to grok what he was saying. I'd just need to speak English.

I'm not sure what about "probable cause" is so hard to believe. LE doesn't need a search warrant if they can see the item and believe it is related to a possible crime. For example, LE could see the rope around RZ's neck so they didn't need a search warrant to seize it or anything else they could easily see.

but those items they seized in plain sight would still be considered as evidence so i don't get why you continue to argue that the link/info i posted about booked evidence doesn't apply in this case.

After the insulting rhetoric and allegations RZ's family and their lawyer have lobbed against LE, they shouldn't be surprised at the lack of cooperation going forward.

JMO

It is the LE's responsibility to try to convince the family and the public that their findings are right, and the family should not be condemned by anyone, least of all the LE, for not believing the finding of suicide.

but you previously stated:

So now that i've provided you a link that contradicts your belief that Rebecca's things belong to Jonah, why do you continue to argue and stand by it? why not post links to support your opinion?

As far as I know, if you seize items from someone's property prior to getting a search warrant, you may be guilty of an illegal search unless the owner gave his/her consent.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/crimes/...search-and-seizure/searches-seizures-faq.html

Items in a search warrant can be considered as evidence from what i've read. And this link i provided answers your question how LE can return seized property to a dead owner:

http://www.sacpd.org/faq/property/

as you can see, it is the next of kin who can claim the property if the owner is deceased.

if that was the case, why would the LE have stated that it was Rebecca's phone? How would they have been able to do an investigation without first trying to identify which items belonged to Rebecca? maybe jonah, her friends, and her family identified the items that belonged to her. even if Rebecca lived in Jonah's property, that doesn't mean that he owned her things. He didn't own her. He wasn't even married to her nor was she an employee of his. I don't get why you continue to believe that Jonah has the legal right to Rebecca's personal belongings.That's like saying that your landlord has the legal right to own your things when you die, and not your next of kin, when everyone knows that's not the case.

exactly. and according to their lawyer, they are in the process of doing so.

It takes a great deal of effort and energy to respond as you have. Something I can't seem to muster for some posts. Just wanted to say thank you for your perseverance in answering all of these.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie