WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that, in an emergency, JB doesn't mind admitting to having left children alone. That's how she staged this whole thing.

So why, if she came home to a missing or dead child, would she hide it and take care of it herself and then stage a fake scene that involved the same detail of leaving a child alone?

I'm not seeing anything, personally, to indicate accident.

Not 'picking sides' at all. Just explaining my experience with what can happen to small children when they are left alone in residences for extended periods of time. :(

It be nice to know whether the apt. front door had a key-only bolt lock. Could anyone tell by looking at the pictures? (Admittedly, I haven't looked at them all).

I am SICK TO DEATH of these mothers who do not communicate with LE (Including Stepmother TH, of course) I am thinking some very violent thoughts here! Just, HOW can she not talk to the police?? WTH?? There really does need to be a law!!! I am so angry!!!!!:furious:

There really should be. Adults rights should not supercede those of children...JMO

I think the sugar daddy site is irrelevant to the case unless she met someone there who may have harmed Sky.

Respectfully shortened. ...or helped her disappear/hide Sky.

In reality, my honest opinion of the dating sites is that of a woman who doesn't believe she can support herself in the lifestyle she wishes without a man. (and is not willing to make the effort to do so.) She's been with her childrens father since she was 15. She's never lived any time of her adult life single and self sufficient.

Sadly, we know young, or financially struggling single mothers are a target for those who would harm their children. While I think this is unlikely, it's still possible.

jmo

I am SICK TO DEATH of these mothers who do not communicate with LE (Including Stepmother TH, of course) I am thinking some very violent thoughts here! Just, HOW can she not talk to the police?? WTH?? There really does need to be a law!!! I am so angry!!!!!:furious:

Refusing to speak with LE, even with her attorney, speaks volumes imo. Her attorney not returning LE's calls speaks volumes. JB knows exactly what happened to Sky and where he is.

JMO

IMO she didn't really leave him home alone for 11 hours. I can't see the logic of her going to meet her lawyers and ex and doing a mediation with the kids home alone.

It doesn't make sense.

She did something to him before that meeting and stalled.

So you think someone was babysitting her daughter during the 11 hour mediation and has come forward to LE and said that Julia only asked them to babysit M and not Sky that day?

This is probably neither here nor there, but I do wonder if the marriage to SM was at JB's insistence. Based on what her mom said in the brief interview, it could be that JB was determined not to let SM go because she had him wrapped around her finger and his family had $$. She had decided early on not to emulate her mother and be an educated and hard worker (perhaps because of her mom's bitter attitude).

One thing is for sure, money is important to JB. Heck even she and SM had separate Roth accounts. AND, it might account for her leaving the children home alone...she didn't want to spend the money on daycare or a sitter.

We are nearing 600 posts in the 10th thread on missing little Sky. I don't see a Mod around but it is probably getting close to time to start thread 11. It might be nice to have a fresh thread to discuss details from LE @ the 3:30 presser today.

Question for locals:
It appears that exiting the parking area of the apartment complex would be easiest done by turning N on 161st Ave NE, unless you wanted to cut across traffic to the turning lane and wait to make a U-turn heading S.

That would be consistent with then turning W on NE 83rd, S on 160th NE, and down to 908. Is that correct?

If you then got on 908 and either crossed the bridge, or exited just before- what route would you take to reverse direction and head to the 2400 block 112 Ave NE?

Does anyone know what side of the street the car was found to be parked on?

TIA if anyone knows this.

The car was facing south on 112th ave NE. The day Sky went missing Julia drove Police the route she took but we never heard what roads she took. They just did some work on the exit's in that area. Which is why she might have missed a exit and had to go on 112th to get back the direction of the hospital.

She walked 0.8 miles to the west of where she broke down to the Chevron station. The hospital she was headed to was 1.0 mile to the south. It really makes me wonder why she didn't just go to the hospital and call someone and tell them she ran out of gas there.

LE test drove the car and went the route she took that day with the gas that was in the car when she broke down. They were able to drive to her apt, the route she took, then back to the station.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member