GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh Good God!!!! What else will come up?

Wonder if that had anything to do with bobs Brother-In-Law not speaking very kindly about him to the media right after it happened?
I also wonder if it was not pushed hard for Jane's sake at the time?

WDIV, Channel 4, Detroit will present a special - Bashara Murder Mystery - about the case on Thursday night (2/16) at 10:00PM. For details, check out www.clickondetroit.com .

How does he lay his head on the pillow to sleep at night or even face the kids and some people knowing he has told some HUGE lies that have now have become confirmed.

Sadly, he probably sleeps very soundly every night--because in his mind, whatever he wants, he should have. He is only annoyed that not everyone believes him, and I'm sure he believes he would have gotten away with all of this if Joe hadn't turned himself in.

Sadly, he probably sleeps very soundly every night--because in his mind, whatever he wants, he should have. He is only annoyed that not everyone believes him, and I'm sure he believes he would have gotten away with all of this if Joe hadn't turned himself in.

I wonder how much longer BB's offspring will continue to support "dear old Dad"?

Some interesting background on JG here
http://www.freep.com/article/20120210/NEWS02/120210062/Joseph-Gentz-visitation-Jane-Bashara-slaying

Macomb County Circuit Court documents obtained today shed additional light on Gentz, saying he has a history of mental health issues requiring treatment and was committed because of those issues on at least one occasion. In 2003, he was diagnosed as bi-polar and suffering from organic mood disorder. His IQ is listed as 67, which is well below average.

The documents also paint a picture of a difficult home life for Gentz’s daughter, who is also developmentally disabled .

Yep! I thought so too. I think they will prove that this man could not of plotted and carried out this whole tragedy by himself.

Ohhh Good God!!!! What else will come up?

Wonder if that had anything to do with blobs Brother-In-Law not speaking very kindly about him to the media right after it happened?
I also wonder if it was not pushed hard for Jane's sake at the time?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean regarding the child molestation charges possibly being dropped for Jane's sake. IMO that would be a terrible reason to drop them and I'm having trouble imagining her looking the other way. I wonder what the circumstance of the accusation was. :waitasec:
I hope there aren't higher powers (and I don't mean God) standing in bb's corner.

I'm not sure he's too confident these days - he may be shaking in his boots awaiting the results of the forensics.
Speaking of sleeping, which doesn't have much to do with my next thought but, among all of bb's other attributes, I believe him to be an alcoholic too. Someone reported that bob had been at the bar on the night that Jane was murdered. Bb said he was working at one of his properties which may be true since he owns the building the bar used to be in. The witness said bb worked outside for a little while (down in the dungeon?), came in for a 'few' drinks, went back out, came back in for a 'few' drinks. Working (not!), drinking, working, drinking. The recommended allowance for alcoholic beverages is two per day for a man and only one per day for a woman. This guy always has a glass in his hand; he probably drinks until he falls asleep. When he wakes up, he probably pours himself another drink.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean regarding the child molestation charges possibly being dropped for Jane's sake. IMO that would be a terrible reason to drop them and I'm having trouble imagining her looking the other way. I wonder what the circumstance of the accusation was. :waitasec:
I hope there aren't higher powers (and I don't mean God) standing in bb's corner.

--at the time of the 1995 molestation charges, his Dad was a former Judge turned hot shot attorney.

--i wonder if that had any bearing on the charges not going anywhere?

http://heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPa...andle=hein.journals/mistjintl3&div=8&id=&page=
--george bashara--

I wonder how much longer BB's offspring will continue to support "dear old Dad"?

At least for the daughter in college, Bobb-o is now large and in charge of family finances now---some of what we hear from her may be influenced by fear of having her education cut off if she doesn't support him publicly.

At least for the daughter in college, Bobb-o is now large and in charge of family finances now---some of what we hear from her may be influenced by fear of having her education cut off if she doesn't support him publicly.

What a terrible thought. Makes me wonder who was paying the tuition to begin with as Jane was the one raking in $120,000.

That's right, thanks for pointing this out as I forgot all about this little fact. I believe that was bb's step dad, right?
Is Bashara bb's original last name? I'm confused.

..judge bashara was big bobb's father.

..at the time of his death in 2002, the judge was married to bob's step-mom S, and not his mother nancy, that we've seen bob w/ in media interviews recently.

http://www.grossepointenews.com/Obituary-26147.112112_Judge-George-N-Bashara.html

--george bashara obituary--

That's right, thanks for pointing this out as I forgot all about this little fact. I believe that was bb's step dad, right?
Is Bashara bb's original last name? I'm confused.

--there's this as well.

--it's funny--titled 'husband big in community"--then it goes on and on about his father, w/ finally a line or 2 about big bobb.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120131/METRO/201310373
Husband big in community

Bob Bashara, who has been described as a popular figure in the Pointes, comes from a prominent family. He is the son of the late George Bashara, who was the youngest appeals court judge in Michigan history.

George Bashara, a 33rd-degree Mason, served on Wayne State University's Board of Governors, was a former president of the Detroit College of Law, and served on the State Advisory Commission on Drug Abuse and Alcoholism.

He also was a Wayne County Probate and Circuit Court judge.

Bashara, known as Big Bob — a license plate on his SUV reads "Big Bobb" — served as president of the Grosse Pointe Rotary Club and was involved in various charities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong