TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://thesop.org/story/20120510/bo...ling-portrait-of-fbi-fugitive-adam-mayes.html
"Bobbi Booth paints a spooky portrait of Mayes, in terms of his abuse of alcohol and drugs, not having a job, just living at his mama`s house, and worst of all, he`d beat Teresa and was very aggressive. I observe, he was possessive with people, as if he owned them. This is what leads me to believe, the imminent move to Tucson by the Bains, is what set him off. He`d lose his control over the girls and mama, if they moved away. Moreover, I suspect they were moving to break that control."

Is there a case map anywhere? I didn't see it in first post. TIA

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/sto...ks-Out-About-Adam/NklA1__lU0i77PYRR98rww.cspx

Tate says she and her husband sent Teresa a bus ticket to come. When they picked up Teresa, she was covered in bruises. Tate now wonders if there were warning signs.

"He does not believe in taking a bath, or shower, said he didn't like the feel of water on his skin," Tate said of Adam Mayes

Don't know if this has been posted.

BBM

I am not writing this to condemn the woman but I may fail to convey my feelings properly.

If it is only just occurring to Josephine Tate that her daughter being covered in bruises may have been a warning sign, that makes me wonder about JT. Maybe she herself is mentally impaired to some extent or she's lived a life where bruised women seem like a normal, everyday thing.

In any case, I'm beginning to get the feeling that maybe Teresa Mayes has never had a good grasp on what is normal in a relationship.

I also suspect that Adam Mayes married her in part because she was easy for him to manipulate.

If I'm correct in the way I'm reading the situation, I think that it's very possible that AM shared his plans up to a certain point with TM but left a big blank after "then I'll take my daughters away" knowing TM was too thoroughly manipulated and possibly not intelligent enough to ask "then what?"

For me personally, I feel that TM's sister is sharing some good background information that she knows about what happened when she was in her sister's life before they stopped talking.

It is pretty clear to me, that AM had control over TM, of which, one of the things that happens to women being controlled by a man, is that they cut-off ties with certain family members and only allow certain family members to have contact.

I also find AM's brother has a lot to share about the history within his family, and how AM's mother was so much closer to AM then she was with the other children. He also shared the issues within their own family and what they all have gone through over the years.

This is such a complicated cases in so many ways. So much bothers me about this case regarding all of the adults that surround these three beautiful girls. However, I have to put that all aside, and pray as hard as I can that the two children are found safe.

For me personally, I feel that TM's sister is sharing some good background information that she knows about what happened when she was in her sister's life before they stopped talking.

It is pretty clear to me, that AM had control over TM, of which, one of the things that happens to women being controlled by a man, is that they cut-off ties with certain family members and only allow certain family members to have contact.

I also find AM's brother has a lot to share about the history within his family, and how AM's mother was so much closer to AM then she was with the other children. He also shared the issues within their own family and what they all have gone through over the years.

This is such a complicated cases in so many ways. So much bothers me about this case regarding all of the adults that surround these three beautiful girls. However, I have to put that all aside, and pray as hard as I can that the two children are found safe.

I'm praying along with you Patty.

I don't know, at first BB said in a number of interviews AM hadn't allowed TM to speak to BB for 11 years, now she's saying she talked to her anyway. AM's brother JM said when they were growing up, they moved around everywhere. They lived sort of a nomadic lifestyle. They lived in the Carolinas for most of their lives. They lived in Texas for nine years, the longest period they stayed anywhere.So how did BB know AM for 25 years as she said in an interview? AM's only 35.

It sounds like CLOSE relationships between all THREE families. The Bain and Mayes families have been linked for 25 years because GB married AM's sister when AM was nine years old. The child from that marriage (as well as her daughter - AM's niece and great niece) were in the Bain house the night before the abuduction.

BB's comments suggests that in addition to the close (25 year) relationship between the Bain and Mayes families, the BB/TM (Tate?) family was also close (for more than the 11 years that AM and TM were married).

In the story quoting AM's brother Johnny, he says that he didn't hear from his sister, Pamela Bain, in several years but heard from her about six months ago. Doesn't that coincide with the time when Gary and JoAnn Bain returned to Tennessee from Arizona? Sure, it was the holidays. But I wonder whether her call was more associated with the Bain and Mayes issues.

It is very possible for BB to know AM for 25 years as that would make AM 10 years old at the time. Somehow these families know of one another for a very long time, perhaps as neighbors at some point.

Even though AM didn't want TM to talk to BB, or perhaps family members, it is very possible that TM did talk to BB when AM is not around.

I just don't feel that BB would "trump-up" any statements regarding her sister just to have "15 minutes of fame". BB's sister is being charged with murder and kidnapping, and she appears so very concerned over her sister and her well-being.

BB also might be able to see her or talk to her sister in jail, BUT, we don't know those details, unless of course, it has come out in the media or BB states I haven't been able to talk to my sister or I have spoken to my sister.

So much time has passed and no sightings by anyone. Strange! How is Mayes explaining his actions.....or is he even trying? Someone must be helping him. And if someone is, let's hope that reward becomes very appealing to them.

I think we need a new thread. I'll be back in a few minutes with the link.

In the story quoting AM's brother Johnny, he says that he didn't hear from his sister, Pamela Bain, in several years but heard from her about six months ago. Doesn't that coincide with the time when Gary and JoAnn Bain returned to Tennessee from Arizona? Sure, it was the holidays. But I wonder whether her call was more associated with the Bain and Mayes issues.

The family dynamics are quite complex. Although PB has been divorced from GB for years, the daughter and grand daughter linked to that marriage were in GB's house the night of the abduction (along with AM, PB, GB and the three children).

IS Pam his sister?

There are reports that Adam Mayes and Gary Bain were once married to sisters, but Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said that is not correct. Helm confirmed Wednesday that Gary Bain and Adam Mayes became acquainted when Gary and Pamela Bain were married years ago. After their divorce, Adam Mayes kept in touch with Gary Bain, who later married Jo Ann Bain

http://www.independentmail.com/news...ppings-slayings-has-ties-upstate/?partner=RSS

MOO TM is setting up her defense. The murders weren't premeditated. JB and AB woke up and began to fight so AM killed them. If that were the case why didn't GB wake up? Not buying it!

I believe TM wanted JB and AB dead. She hated them. They were of no use to AM. JB wouldn't have him and AB had outgrown his desire. I think he likes the younger girls. I believe the "plan" was to get the four out of the house and kill the two who would talk. The two who would tell on him. He lured them outside, surprised them, and killed them.

TM is not a poor little innocent girl who went along with her loving hubby! Sorry. She's as cold blooded at AM. She was jealous and angry. She blamed them for her lousy marriage and she couldn't have children so she resented JB even more. I believe this was pay back for her. I believe if she had it her way all four would be dead. jmo

As far a TM's sister goes she hasn't spoken to her sister in 11 years. Everything she knows is gossip. Second hand from other family members or friends. She too is setting up her sister's defense.............MOO

Think about what TM's neighbor said. TM would go outside yelling at AM. Would a terrified, intimadated little mouse do that?

NO, she was a jealous woman. A woman scorned. It was said upthread that TM and AM were divorced yet she stayed............ That speaks volumes to me. She could have found a way to leave if she really wanted to leave. jmo

I don't know, at first BB said in a number of interviews AM hadn't allowed TM to speak to BB for 11 years, now she's saying she talked to her anyway. AM's brother JM said when they were growing up, they moved around everywhere. They lived sort of a nomadic lifestyle. They lived in the Carolinas for most of their lives. They lived in Texas for nine years, the longest period they stayed anywhere.So how did BB know AM for 25 years as she said in an interview? AM's only 35.

Sounds an awful lot like someone wants to get her face on the picture radio. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IS Pam his sister?

There are reports that Adam Mayes and Gary Bain were once married to sisters, but Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said that is not correct. Helm confirmed Wednesday that Gary Bain and Adam Mayes became acquainted when Gary and Pamela Bain were married years ago. After their divorce, Adam Mayes kept in touch with Gary Bain, who later married Jo Ann Bain

http://www.independentmail.com/news...ppings-slayings-has-ties-upstate/?partner=RSS

Pamela is one of AM's five siblings. She married GB years ago. What is INCORRECT is the media report that AM and GB married sisters, which was attributed to TBI and the TBI corrected that info above.

Thus, GB married AM's sister, but AM and GB did NOT marry sisters. AM has only married TM. GB has only married PB and JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa