Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always read "a dog walker found"...
When I am out walking the dog in remote areas I morbidly think...please dont let me find a body and be this "dog walker".

I once saw two little baby's feet poking out of some long grass by the river and it was a heart in mouth sort of moment. Luckily it was a decapitated doll, it is scary how real they can look, but what a horrible find for this canoeist. I hope the media is staying well clear for compassionate reasons.

I am a wildlife carer. Get to go to some spooky places but well worth it. Sad and happy stories but mostly happy.

They were just preparing the paper in advance for the early print run to nth qld etc. let's hope someone remembers something.

I thought the same thing. Now pulled by news.com.au

Diversion IMHO. We will see a breakthrough soon

I have always thought Ugly Gully was the most beautiful place - loved the drive from Mt Crosby down into Anstead across Kholo Creek.... now I think of poor Allison every time I drive over that bridge..

Yeah - I used to swim there as a little kid and go parking there with boys as a teenager. I think this &^%^%ing*&^*^ing@#$#@ murderer has ruined a happy place for a lot of people. :(

Lol yes - I was thinking that a few days ago, trying to arrange to meet. Then I thought about BC lawyers finding us and issuing writs for slander, lol.

Maybe after the arrest.

But yeah as others have said it's been pretty cool being able to talk here, and it's been nice that some ppl have said thanks for all the research and support ppl have been contributing.

In a way it's like we've been holding a vigil for Allison by doing this - it feels like that to me anyway.

And yes, I'm hoping that something comes out of this to increase awareness of relationship abuse issues and that it can happen to anyone regardless of class, education, etc, and teach girls how to recognise the warning bells about the wrong guy before it's too late.

Hahaha! yeah - they will be waiting to pounce and catch us all in one hit!

And I agree.... you stay in a relationship for many reasons; maybe you think it is better for the children, financial reasons - hard to bring up children on your own - but if someone just snaps.... the nicest, gentlest person in the world could snap if they thought they were going to lose their children - or the nastiest, most evil person could snap if they thought they were going to lose face..

Why. you clever little monkey!!!! No police officers yet?

Interesting there is a car park on the left and a bus shelter. Wonder is anyone was in the shelter on the night of the alleged disappearance?

Surely, the police have good footage of motor vehicles and happenings on the night / day in question?

What about listening devices? Surely, must be in play?

We have some new members that were approved recently. I'll be in the kitchen preparing a midnight snack for everyone to celebrate.

0.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/qboR6Fg2RqM/0.jpg

Well my lovelies, I am off to bed as I've been falling asleep at the computer on and off for the last hour or so. Let's hope tomorrow brings an arrest. To all attending the funeral don't forget your tissues. The huge groundswell of love for Alllison, and care and support for her parents and daughters will be palpable, but it will be a very sad day with a lot of tears. I'll be lighting a candle and saying some prayers in the church near my work at 11am tomorrow.

xx Allison, thinking of you and hoping your soul is at perfect peace.

Bayside, now you have me glued to that CCTV, and I can see a car on the median strip with its lights on..wonder if that is a re-enactment or Police.

I can say it looked strange. Remember there being comments about people noticing something 'odd' at the roundabout on the night Allison dissapeared.

Me too sweet peas.....Snoozy time at my end.

I mirror itsthevibe's post....Sleep well when you all get there....It's going to be a big day tomorrow.

Big huggles all x

Interesting there is a car park on the left and a bus shelter. Wonder is anyone was in the shelter on the night of the alleged disappearance?

Surely, the police have good footage of motor vehicles and happenings on the night / day in question?

What about listening devices? Surely, must be in play?

I noticed the same car in an earlier still shot of this taken days ago, they must work close by or park and take a bus.

Good thinking 99 ;)..now I had gone to bed, but here I am.:sigh:

Sorry haha, I was in bed reading on my ipad then I thought I would have a look at the cctv footage but didnt think it would show up on the ipad so am up sitting at my computer.

Just read on twitter that a lady was stopped by police and asked about the Baden Clay murder. Search fo Baden Clay on twitter ad the tweet will come up. Sorry guys am on my iPad and mot sure how to link!

Yes it was 'odd' I didn't see if it did a u turn over the median strip or what. It appeared to be parked for a little. but not sure as I went looked away for a bit.

Sorry haha, I was in bed reading on my ipad then I thought I would have a look at the cctv footage but didnt think it would show up on the ipad so am up sitting at my computer.

on the laptop in the dark here..and I really should be getting some sleep!

Does the CCTV picture in the link actually change for anyone else? I cant work out if there is nothing happening or if it is not working....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood