MS MS - Nichole 'Nikki' LaDue, 30, Pass Christian, 29 July 2002

New post on Cold No More

by holliston2012

Onto Part 6 of the interview Phil January gave to a Private Investigator back in April 2003. His wife Nikki had been dead for 10 months, ruled a suicide by the Pass Christian, Mississippi police and Harrison County coroner. For more details, refer to this posting that chronicles everything from Nikki’s early life to her death. Nikki’s mom [...]

Read more of this post

New post on Cold No More

Phil January Interview with PI (Part 8 of many)
by holliston2012

Now to Part 8 of the interview Phil January gave to a Private Investigator back in April 2003. His wife Nikki had been dead for 10 months, ruled a suicide by the Pass Christian, Mississippi police and Harrison County coroner. For more details, refer to this posting that chronicles everything from Nikki’s early life to her death. [...]

Read more of this post
http://wp.me/p1Xm5Q-b5

Shining a Light on Mississippi’s Dark Secret

New post on Cold No More

by holliston2012

Nichole Lynne LaDue was born February 27, 1972 in Hornell, New York. She died July 29, 2002 in Pass Christian, Mississippi. She was 30. Those dates bookend the life of the woman everyone knows as Nikki. Much of what happened between those dates remains a mystery. We know she died of a gunshot wound to [...]

Read more of this post

holliston2012 | January 20, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Tags: Bonnie LaDue, Cold Cases, Gary Hargrove, Mississippi, Murder, Nancy Burge, Nikki LaDue January, Pass Christian, Phil January, Suicide, Thomas Pustay | Categories: Cold Cases, Crime, Mississippi, Murder, Nikki LaDue January | URL: http://wp.me/p1Xm5Q-bL

Nikki LaDue January Deserved Better

JAN 25

Posted by holliston2012

6 Votes​

Some have responded to the previous post about how high the cover-up of Nikki LaDue January’s July 29, 2002 murder went. I said, basically, to the top. Here’s why. We’ll start at the bottom. In fact, we’ll start with the 911 call Nancy Burge, Nikki’s supposed friend made on orders from Phil January, Nikki’s husband. Here is the transcript from that call made at 9:54 a.m. July 29.

Dear Mississippi: You Have the Power to Right a Wrong, Find Nikki’s Killer

JAN 23

Posted by holliston2012

Nikki and son Zack
Nichole (Nikki) LaDue January was murdered on July 29, 2002 on her balcony in Pass Christian, Mississippi. She was rendered helpless by a electroshock stun gun to the head and then executed. It was not suicide like the police and coroner ruled. I have read countless pages of transcripts, police reports, you name it. I have seen the only crime scene photos taken.

Question....is the photo in post #101 supposed to be the untouched death scene?

The "thing" @ the 1 o clock table position appears to be a right hand thumb break pistol holster

Even stranger in all of this is the letter that Nancy's girlfriend sent Nikki. So many possible motives in this case!

New post on Cold No More

by holliston2012

Nichole Lynne LaDue was born February 27, 1972 in Hornell, New York. She died July 29, 2002 in Pass Christian, Mississippi. She was 30. Those dates bookend the life of the woman everyone knows as Nikki. Much of what happened between those dates remains a mystery. We know she died of a gunshot wound to [...]

Read more of this post

holliston2012 | January 20, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Tags: Bonnie LaDue, Cold Cases, Gary Hargrove, Mississippi, Murder, Nancy Burge, Nikki LaDue January, Pass Christian, Phil January, Suicide, Thomas Pustay | Categories: Cold Cases, Crime, Mississippi, Murder, Nikki LaDue January | URL: Shining a Light on Mississippi’s Dark Secret

Such a tragic case and I apologize for adding my two cents worth here...I cannot seem to locate the thread that said the Coroner had complete control over things. That is not true. This is what someone wrote below:

“In most states, a violent (alleged) unattended death is required by law to be investigated as a homicide...but not in Mississippi. There, the coroner has unlimited power to declare the manner of death indiscriminately, aided by nothing more that his own 'gut'....how convenient, especially when individuals in high places might need to cover up a crime. “

My response is: Actually this statement above is not true. The MS Medico-Legal Code 41-61-51 states that a Death Affecting the Public Interest which is a homicide, suicide or unknown, the body has to go to the MS Crime Lab for pathology.
Unless the person has been known to have been ill and under the care of a Doctor, all sudden deaths must be investigated by using professional protocols and be treated as a homicide until proven otherwise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back