Can we discuss Billie giving away Hailey's bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how soon after Haiely went missing was her bed giving away? and how soon did they move and only get a place big enough for the POI and 1 child?

This has bothered me so much I had just been over at the original thread when the bones were found then the next day the announcement was made, I am just sick over this. My sister in law is a cop in Brownwood she kept me up to date for the 1st year or so.

SO is this it? no arrests? no more looking for the killer? If I were the mom I would be livid and stomping around the police station every day till I got some results!

Everything in my house including my house would be on LOCKDOWN until I felt the police tested every single thing and only then I would even think about sharing anything of my family member to anyone. We all think different and I can't judge anyone for that at all. I understand the need to help a family in need but when your daughter is missing and too many questions not answered I think it might have been best to hold off. WS has taught me many things and maybe this is why I feel this way. I'm grateful for it. I'm grateful for every ones different approach to a case.

how soon after Haiely went missing was her bed giving away? and how soon did they move and only get a place big enough for the POI and 1 child?

This has bothered me so much I had just been over at the original thread when the bones were found then the next day the announcement was made, I am just sick over this. My sister in law is a cop in Brownwood she kept me up to date for the 1st year or so.

SO is this it? no arrests? no more looking for the killer? If I were the mom I would be livid and stomping around the police station every day till I got some results!

She moved and got the two bedroomed place pretty soon after her arrest for lieing to LE

I didn't know about her bed but I do remember that Hailey was known to sleep on the sofa and it was thrown out or give away about 2 weeks after she disappeared.

I remember BD saying they gave Hailey a TV for Christmas to try and get her sleep in her own room too, but I can't find any MSM links to confirm this so maybe I dreamed it.

moo

I didn't know about her bed but I do remember that Hailey was known to sleep on the sofa and it was thrown out or give away about 2 weeks after she disappeared.

I remember BD saying they gave Hailey a TV for Christmas to try and get her sleep in her own room too, but I can't find any MSM links to confirm this so maybe I dreamed it.

moo

From Blog Talk interview:

Billie was asked about Hailey liking to sleep on the couch. Billie said, “Yeah. She normally slept on the couch, but she got a new Christmas for TV. I mean, sorry, a new TV for Christmas.

“She picked it out. She knew what she was getting, and she got it a couple of days early, because her and David were arguing over the TV, what they were going to watch, so I put her TV up in her room, and she started sleeping in there.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/blog-talk-interview-with-missing-texas-teen-s-mom-billie-jean-dunn

moo

Yeah, that sofa being tossed always bugged me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86