Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
thumb.png

Jonathan Foster, age 12, was last seen in the area of N. Shepherd & 43rd on December 24, 2010 @ about 1:45 p.m. Jonathan has a very visible overbite. He was last known to be wearing a tan colored t-shirt with musical notes and a guitar printed on it. He was also wearing blue jeans and black & white tennis shoes with a red stripe. Jonathan has strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 4'7" tall and weighs about 85 pounds.

If you have seen Jonathan, have information … or know of his whereabouts, please contact the Houston Police Department @ (713) 731-5223 – or Texas EquuSearch @ (281) 309-9500.

Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123646"]Thread 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123727"]Thread 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123760"]Thread 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123690"]Media Links[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5942456"]Information & Support[/ame]
Channel 2 LIVE STREAM
- http://www.click2houston.com/video/10903347/index.html

I brought this over from the last thread. It was my response to another poster...

My guts says drugs... I hope I didn't offend anyone but whenever I hear about kids living with their grandparents(which Jonathan did until November)...especially if they still have living parents HUGE red flags go up...HUGE. JMO. Sorry if in thinking or in putting this out there I upset anyone.

But according to chron.com (The Houston Chronicle website) the timeline is Jonathan was living with his grandmother until November. Moves in with mom and stepdad. Mom and stepdad were having problems. Jonathan goes missing. Mom says things to LE that appear to be untruthful. Perhaps covering for something else...?

My gut says drugs. JMO.

I'm just waiting..............anyone have a time for the presser?

Someone said a name would be released on the 4 pm news broadcast

Chap my arse. Murder a child on Christmas Eve for crying out loud.

Ridiculous.

Sorry for the rant, just reading and following along. One small thought, I can't imagine or fathom that a drug dealer would take a child because of lack of payment for goods by an adult. Too messy and complicated. I can't imagine or fathom that a drug dealer would take a child and murder that child when it would be easier to just walk in the house and blow everybody in the house to kingdom come as retribution.

JMHO

I'm also wondering what they saw on the surveillance video where the remains were found, if that was indeed Jonathan.

Nearly all the stories have said that something the police saw on the video led them directly to several other clues.

From the previous thread:

Perhaps we have all been mistaken, maybe this was a case of stranger abduction.

IF -- and only IF -- this turns out to be a stranger abduction, then this case again reminds me of Somer's. I was one of the ones researching mom. I was convinced she did it - or knew who did, or something. Up until the very end. I think sleuthing everyone is fine to a point, but my God, I can't imagine losing a child AND having my dirty laundry aired, dissected, and used to paint me as the guilty one.

Just sayin'... as we have yet to see what LE is thinking on this one.

Early on, I believe I read that Jonathon was in the 5th grade-- is this true? Could this be why he may be considered too young to be at home alone? tia

I'm totally confused by the headlines that state something to the effect of "Burned
Body Believed to Be That of Missing Boy," vs. the medical examiners/experts that Nancy Grace had on last night, insisting that although a body does "shrink" when it is burned, it would be a mininal amount, like, a few inches. So the experts said last night that there was no way a 3' tall body could be Jonathans'. Sorry for the indelicate nature of this.

Regardless, it's someone's child.

Someone said a name would be released on the 4 pm news broadcast

That was me; it was on Channel 2. Would not be surprised if there were a press conference by then which may be why they are waiting. It's 12:45 pm here now.

I firmly feel that this is going to be step dad and a lover that Jonathan caught him with.
Possibly others who helped in the "after"

I brought this over from the last thread. It was my response to another poster...

My guts says drugs... I hope I didn't offend anyone but whenever I hear about kids living with their grandparents(which Jonathan did until November)...especially if they still have living parents HUGE red flags go up...HUGE. JMO. Sorry if in thinking or in putting this out there I upset anyone.

But according to chron.com (The Houston Chronicle website) the timeline is Jonathan was living with his grandmother until November. Moves in with mom and stepdad. Mom and stepdad were having problems. Jonathan goes missing. Mom says things to LE that appear to be untruthful. Perhaps covering for something else...?

My gut says drugs. JMO.

Am not understanding what you really mean by this can you explain?

Am not understanding what you really mean by this can you explain?

Not at all trying to be offensive in the least...just that when I hear about kids living with their grandparents...9 times out of 10...something may be off with the parents. If the parents are still living. JMO. Doesn't mean I am being judgemental. But huge red flags go up when someone like Jonathan goes missing and I hear he had only recently started living with his mother...it makes me wonder why wasn't he with her the whole time? Just curious...

Not trying to offend or hurt anyone at all. :(

I'm totally confused by the headlines that state something to the effect of "Burned
Body Believed to Be That of Missing Boy," vs. the medical examiners/experts that Nancy Grace had on last night, insisting that although a body does "shrink" when it is burned, it would be a mininal amount, like, a few inches. So the experts said last night that there was no way a 3' tall body could be Jonathans'. Sorry for the indelicate nature of this.

Regardless, it's someone's child.

Graphic warning ..... scrolling down a bit.

OK, I would think that flesh would. I wouldn't think that bones could shrink. The 3' tall was an estimate, an early estimate, given by news sources who weren't waiting to make sure facts were concrete. It's possible that once the body was brought in for examination, they were able to do things like measure the bones and determine a more accurate height - and if they do that, and whatever else they need to do to verify indentity, THEN we might hear differently. But as it is, the police et all seem to be continuing as if this is Jonathan and I think that fact is very important - they see a lot more of this, up close and personal, in order to be able to go on instinct before all the facts are in. They have information that obviously they're holding close until they feel they have enough of the suspects under custody. Perhaps the remains were 3', but the body's height estimated to be taller before burning.

excuse my denseness but whose name I am putting in?

I was looking at DD and AD and any I can find in relation to the case...it has worked in my own personal crisis..so..was reading...Do we have an age for DD or AD?? Hope it proves helpful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!