UK - Mystery sex affair stuns UK prime minister's office, spurs crisis talk

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Mystery Sex Affair Stuns UK Prime Minister's Office, Spurs Crisis Talk (Gawker)
According to an intriguing but frustratingly vague report in the Daily Mail, UK Prime Minister David Cameron and his office at No. 10 Downing Street are in the midst of dealing with a sex scandal described by the Mail's sources as “stunn[ing],” “dynamite,” “a complete mess” and “of great personal distress to innocent parties.” But what's the scandal, and who exactly does it involve? No one who knows is saying, at least not publicly.
---
more at link above; comments priceless if a bit ribald

Internet speculation rife over identity of mystery pair involved in No.10 secret love affair as PM holds crisis talks over tryst (Mail on Sunday)

Why would an affair be anything besides shocking? Why would it derail politics, especially if it's over?

Have to remember the source here: Mail on Sunday/Daily Mail. But having said that, they do have excellent investigative reporters and, though essentially a right-wing tabloid, are certainly plucky enough to take on any and all comers. (Especially if an alleged sex scandal is involved!)

I can not imagine an affair that would be at the level as a crisis...

I am not saying there cannot be one... I just cannot think of a situation at the moment...

Could it have been a same sex affair.... Between people married to others?

No judgement here at all... Just trying to figure it out...

:dunno:

Could it include a member of the Royal Family?

Maybe it included an under age child at one time.... Maybe it has been over quite a while since they are middle age?

Orrr..... Maybe the communion created a child... Part aristocracy... Out of wedlock?

sorry... My mind is going nuts trying to solve this mystery...:blushing:

Maybe it is the PM's own bio parents?

but they aren't the ones he thought were his real parents?

Could Bill Clinton be one of the "parties involved"?

This is so weird! I'm surprised I haven't seen it all over the Internet as it sounds pretty scandalous

Have to remember the source here: Mail on Sunday/Daily Mail. But having said that, they do have excellent investigative reporters and, though essentially a right-wing tabloid, are certainly plucky enough to take on any and all comers. (Especially if an alleged sex scandal is involved!)
If it involves middle-aged people who are connected to British politics, I'm pretty sure the reaction to their identities is going to be "Eeewwww!"

Do sex scandals still sell papers? Who could be interested? - it's so common nowadays. Not like JFK & Marilyn - now that would have rocked the free world & left quite a few with their panties in a twist!

This isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of the tale, but as it's from Roy Greenslade's Guardian blog, linked above, it does provide a bit of cover for the Mail on Sunday story (what's the story, morning glory?).
Of course, it could be nothing more than journalistic hype, but I somehow doubt that. It's not in the nature of the MoS editor, Geordie Greig.

Speaking of that, we need a musical interlude.
[video=youtube;gr7MSSPNH9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr7MSSPNH9o[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back