Status
Not open for further replies.

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
2585759_G.jpg

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22605864/2013/06/16/missing-adrienne-salinas

GGE's Case Map

AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas Media and Timeline Thread **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Verified Insider: cab guy

Previous Threads
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Cat

Just a reminder...

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest. Sleuthing and discussing anyone as such is not allowed. You can discuss anyone that has been named in main stream media or thru law enforcement. Rumor is not allowed. You can speculate but only with what is known at this time.

If you would like to be verified as a professional poster, such as an insider/local, doctor, lawyer, chemist, or whatever your profession, then please do the following:
Email Websleuths at : wsverify@xmission.com
In your email please include:
*The case
*Your Websleuths name
*Your real name
*Your phone number and a good time to call
In the subject line put either the case you are interested in or the profession you wish to verify.

Thank you!

MAY I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION PLEASE

Thank you. I just got off the phone with Sargent Pooley of the Tempe Police Department.

While Sargent Pooley appreciates your concern and willingness to help it is not necessary to call him. He cannot give you any more information that what has already been given out to the press.

Please, PLEASE DO NOT CALL SGT POOLEY or anyone involved in the case. Remember it is against our Terms of Service so even if you do call either Sargent Pooley or someone else in the case you can't post about it.

We have to enforce this rule very strictly. We can't control who you call or speak with but we can stop you from posting about it on Websleuths.

If we allowed posters to randomly call the police/witnesses/friends/family and then post about it can you imagine the chaos?

If we let one poster do it we have to let everyone do it and that's why it is against the rules.

Also Sargent Pooley wanted me to reiterate the following:

The Cab Driver's story matches up with his GPS, his cellphone pings, and everything else he has given the police. He did not go anywhere that night other than what he told the police. His GPS backs up his story as do the cellphone pings.

While no one is ever cleared the Cab Driver is not high on their list since his story checks out.

Please remember the last thing anyone involved in any case needs is a stranger calling them up to find out information. It's just not a good thing to do.

Thank you.

Tricia Griffith
Co-Owner Websleuths.com

Thank goodness you finally came, I thought I killed the thread!

:deadhorse:
I have no more theories......

:sos:
Need new info, statements, etc.........

:hero:
Sgt. Pooley, we need an update!!!!!

:maddening:
Where are the missing pieces?????

:tantrum:
I am "sleuthed" out.....

This case has gone quiet. It's almost like a couple of folks close to the case wanted it to. I feel like we've been duped and purposely misdirected by an online PR campaign. Doesn't change my feelings on the most likely scenario though.

JMO.

This case has gone quiet. It's almost like a couple of folks close to the case wanted it to. I feel like we've been duped and purposely misdirected by an online PR campaign. Doesn't change my feelings on the most likely scenario though.

JMO.

This. And it makes me both sad and furious. Tonto, I think from what you have posted, that we are on the same page. I cling to this case because it is local, but have many hinkies with the players in this. Also, I think the Tempe PD spokesperson is merely a mouthpiece and put very little stock in what he reports. all JMO too.

The cases are non-stop parallels...party nights gone bad, in and out of apartments, fights or arguments, possible jealousies, drug use mentioned, roommate and friends on FB not so sympathetic or interested, underage partying, etc. & etc.

^^cluciano^^

don't forget the boyfriend who went to sleep so gets written out, and the cell phone, which I have been saying was brought back to where she was, instead of Lauren leaving her cell phone. and also the witness who places her somewhere at a specific time and then disappears from
the story no matter how many times it is written up/discussed by LE or MSM.

Sorry to confuse people, but the cell phones in both cases may hold the key
to the mysteries.

That being said, someone help me out: Does LE actually need the physical cell phone? In Lauren's case, they have her phone, and IMO, someone tried to
set up a fake alibi and then put her phone back in one of the places she may have left it. It is MO that LE in this case is not revealing that because it's going to be a real indicator of guilt.

In Adrienne's case, LE might really have her phone, or at least every text/call her phone had on it, and are trying to figure out who had it.

Lauren left her cell phone in the bar and it was not collected until the next day. Bar employees verified this.

LE says they did not find A's phone but would have access to texts and calls, though obviously not to spoken conversations.

This. And it makes me both sad and furious. Tonto, I think from what you have posted, that we are on the same page. I cling to this case because it is local, but have many hinkies with the players in this. Also, I think the Tempe PD spokesperson is merely a mouthpiece and put very little stock in what he reports. all JMO too.

Well, this person or persons clearly succeeded, as we used to have 20 registered folks viewing/participating in this thread at any given time, and another 18-25 visitors. Now we have 5 at most. And we've moved well away from the most likely scenario, and when it is brought up folks now dismiss it outright.

So, job well done I suppose. Hell, LE was even spooked by them it seems.

JMO.

New threads in these stalled cases alway seem to slow it down even more, for some reason. Especially with so little info.

I don't really feel the conspiracy of the friends angle that some seem to feel. I think A's trouble came from leaving the apartment and moving toward the market.

I think A's trouble came from leaving the apartment and moving toward the market.

Yep. And everything leading up to the point when she left for the cab is more than likely true.

<modsnip>

No one really knows when she went back to her apartment and changed clothes. For all anyone knows she might have walked from the wreck to the AM/PM and on the way decided to ditch the cab since BF never responded to her calls or text. She might have arrived at the deduction that he was asleep or not even home so why take a cab there if she didn't know for sure?

So, she might have hung around the abandoned car waiting to hear from him before taking off in direction of AM/PM. Then when she decided to ditch the cab she might have gone back to her apartment.

It would have been after 5:00 or 5:30 am then and everyone would have been gone. Her roommates would have been crashed or passed out.

She could have probably lit a firecracker and they probably wouldn't have heard it.

This could be why no one saw her. Because she didn't go home and change clothes BEFORE the ETA for the cab to pick her up. It was AFTER.

So then...she could have actually taken longer to make her next move. To change clothes...do whatever she decided to do. Who knows. She might have even laid down for a little 2 hour nap, walked her dog, whatever.

By then she could have gotten very annoyed with her boyfriend for not answering her calls. In fact, she could have been so upset she felt her entire life was in a downward spiral. She had no money. No job. The lease was up on her apartment. She didn't want to move in with her grandparents. Her love life sucked. She was sick of her roommates.

So what then?

She got SO unlucky a random perp came along and snatched her up?

Really? What are the odds?

JMO

<modsnip>

No one really knows when she went back to her apartment and changed clothes. For all anyone knows she might have walked from the wreck to the AM/PM and on the way decided to ditch the cab since BF never responded to her calls or text. She might have arrived at the deduction that he was asleep or not even home so why take a cab there if she didn't know for sure?

So, she might have hung around the abandoned car waiting to hear from him before taking off in direction of AM/PM. Then when she decided to ditch the cab she might have gone back to her apartment.

It would have been after 5:00 or 5:30 am then and everyone would have been gone. Her roommates would have been crashed or passed out.

She could have probably lit a firecracker and they probably wouldn't have heard it.

This could be why no one saw her. Because she didn't go home and change clothes BEFORE the ETA for the cab to pick her up. It was AFTER.

So then...she could have actually taken longer to make her next move. To change clothes...do whatever she decided to do. Who knows. She might have even laid down for a little 2 hour nap, walked her dog, whatever.

By then she could have gotten very annoyed with her boyfriend for not answering her calls. In fact, she could have been so upset she felt her entire life was in a downward spiral. She had no money. No job. The lease was up on her apartment. She didn't want to move in with her grandparents. Her love life sucked. She was sick of her roommates.

So what then?

She got SO unlucky a random perp came along and snatched her up?

Really? What are the odds?

JMO

So what is your point? Where did she go? And why stop using her phone, if she went home she could have plugged it in and used it again.

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member