2009.04.06 Document Release: Any Bombshells?

Imbackon

Reaction score
This is the first new thread I ever started, so please go light on me.
I have read much of todays documents, and the few new threads based on it, and once again I am disappointed
Where is the irrefutable evidence that will help convict KC?
I would like to feel a certain surety that this woman will be convicted.
Something like her fingerprints on the duct tape or one of the bags at the burial site, or the missing pages that were supposedly found from the diary that puts the date of when her "admission" entry was written, or someone saying something in their interviews that will prove to be overwhelming evidence for the jury.
I guess the purpose for this thread is put anything in the latest documents that you think might qualify for evidence along these lines.
If there are no posts, then fooey on this doc dump as well.

Bombshells?

George and Cindy apparently feel they threw Casey under the bus.
Cindy behaves inappropriatley with her PI.
Oh and her PI took Hoover on a scavenging hunt for the body because he was told where to look for it from a tip "someone" This was the day they went in the woods near actually where the body WAS eventually found.

Old news? Maybe I see it all as verified old news which to me is even better.

Bombshells?

George and Cindy apparently feel they threw Casey under the bus.
Cindy behaves inappropriatley with her PI.
Oh and her PI took Hoover on a scavenging hunt for the body because he was told where to look for it from a tip "someone" This was the day they went in the woods near actually where the body WAS eventually found.

Old news? Maybe I see it all as verified old news which to me is even better.

The first two don't mean anything when it comes to evidence, and the 3rd would be great if the documents supported that the info about where to find Caylee could be tied to KC, like thru Lee talking to DC on the phone that day.

Nopey nope nope no, nothing even close in the dump, and I keep waiting for something to come out like this.
I am sick of this case already and want to feel some assurance that this woman is going down! Am I the only one running out of patience here?

The first two don't mean anything when it comes to evidence, and the 3rd would be great if the documents supported that the info about where to find Caylee could be tied to KC, like thru Lee talking to DC on the phone that day.

Nopey nope nope no, nothing even close in the dump, and I keep waiting for something to come out like this.
I am sick of this case already and want to feel some assurance that this woman is going down! Am I the only one running out of patience here?

Nope. I feel the same way.

Nancy Grace will certainly find "bombshells" in this doc dump. :woohoo:

This is the first new thread I ever started, so please go light on me.
I have read much of todays documents, and the few new threads based on it, and once again I am disappointed
Where is the irrefutable evidence that will help convict KC?
I would like to feel a certain surety that this woman will be convicted.
Something like her fingerprints on the duct tape or one of the bags at the burial site, or the missing pages that were supposedly found from the diary that puts the date of when her "admission" entry was written, or someone saying something in their interviews that will prove to be overwhelming evidence for the jury.
I guess the purpose for this thread is put anything in the latest documents that you think might qualify for evidence along these lines.
If there are no posts, then fooey on this doc dump as well.

You know what? I think we are so involved that it gets hard to see the forest for the trees. The bombshells in the case are numerous to me:
1. The mother not reporting her child missing, ever.
2. The mother lying about the whereabouts of her child for 30 days.
3. The mother making up a person who does not exist and stating that this person kidnapped her child, after lying about her whereabouts for 31 days.
4. The mother lying about EVERYTHING to investigators who were desperately trying to find her missing child.
5. Evidence of internet searches on the computer casey used for chloroform, neck breaking, shovels and missing kids 3 months before her child went missing.
6. Significant traces of chloroform in the trunk of casey's car, which she abandoned a couple weeks after the child disappeared, and which reeked to high heaven of death.
7. Cadaver dog hits on the suspect's back yard and the trunk of her car.
8. The mother of a "missing" child galavanting around town, partying, sleeping with her boyfriend, stealing and getting tattoos that commemorate her wonderful life, in the days before the child was reported missing.
9. The discovery of the skeletized remains of sweet Caylee Anthony, found mere houses from casey's home, which forensics show had been there since mid-June - the last time anyone saw Caylee alive.

All additional evidence is great. It paints a picture. It adds to what we know. But, seriously? I truly feel we have more than enough for a First Degree murder conviction, God willing!

Running out of patience here too. Getting tired of all the media teasers. On the radio today, I heard that the doc dump would "definately tie KC to the murder." Nope, didn't even come close (but admittedly I haven't been through everything yet). Will we at ANY point get to hear some really, solid evidence? Like DNA? Fingerprints? Something more concrete than what we have already? Also tired of so much of it being hashed & rehashed from earlier dumps.

You know what? I think we are so involved that it gets hard to see the forest for the trees. The bombshells in the case are numerous to me:
3. The mother making up a person who does not exist and stating that this person kidnapped her child, after lying about her whereabouts for 31 days.
4. The mother lying about EVERYTHING to investigators who were desperately trying to find her missing child.
5. Evidence of internet searches on the computer casey used for chloroform, neck breaking, shovels and missing kids 3 months before her child went missing.
6. Significant traces of chloroform in the trunk of casey's car, which she abandoned a couple weeks after the child disappeared, and which reeked to high heaven of death.
8. The mother of a "missing" child galavanting around town, partying, sleeping with her boyfriend, stealing and getting tattoos that commemorate her wonderful life, in the days before the child was reported missing.
9. The discovery of the skeletized remains of sweet Caylee Anthony, found mere houses from casey's home, which forensics show had been there since mid-June - the last time anyone saw Caylee alive.

All additional evidence is great. It paints a picture. It adds to what we know. But, seriously? I truly feel we have more than enough for a First Degree murder conviction, God willing!

I wish I'd seen your post before I posted. GREAT points, and thanks a bunch for your level-headedness.

Well they definitely have to have FBI reports and results, even if they don't tie KC to the murder (I believe we still have yet to see any DNA results on the plastic bag, the results of the traces of dirt found, maggots, etc--If I am wrong and they did release this please correct me!). So I'm sure it's there, whether or not they have it yet or why they are not choosing not to release it, I don't know. But they will eventually as part of discovery I thought..

The majority of cases in this country have no "definitive" evidence such as fingerprints or DNA. They call this the "CSI Effect". Television has glamorized forensic science and has given the public unrealistic expectations with regards to evidence. This can and does affect juries who come in with a preconceived notion as to what forensic evidence the prosecution "should" have.

There are several sites including Wikipedia where you can read about the CSI Effect.

How about Annie's interview with LE where she was staying with KC while KC was out on bail and KC said that JG had keys to her car and knew she was leaving her car there and who knows what was put into the car after she left it there. But she had already texted Amy about the smell in the car at the time she dropped her car off at Amscot.:waitasec:

:applause::applause::applause:

I'm not at all disappointed. With every doc dump, I feel the State's case grows stronger. Every little confirmation helps.

It is the CSI effect that I am worried about. Not my needing more evidence but the lone juror who might.
Even on JVM tonite, they just had on, the panel said no bombshells, no shockers this document dump.
Where or where is that one piece of evidence even the toughest juror won't be able to explain away.
I don't want this wench to get off.

How about Annie's interview with LE where she was staying with KC while KC was out on bail and KC said that JG had keys to her car and knew she was leaving her car there and who knows what was put into the car after she left it there. But she had already texted Amy about the smell in the car at the time she dropped her car off at Amscot.:waitasec:

Yeah, that's good stuff. In fact, lots of these interviews of parallel persons definitely put the nails in casey's coffin by revealing her lies, etc.

It is the CSI effect that I am worried about. Not my needing more evidence but the lone juror who might.
Even on JVM tonite, they just had on, the panel said no bombshells, no shockers this document dump.
Where or where is that one piece of evidence even the toughest juror won't be able to explain away.
I don't want this wench to get off.

I hear ya' but I really am not worried. People do not understand women who seem unconcerned about the welfare of their children. It's unnatural. I think that alone is the most damning thing in the case and will mitigate against any wacky juror who needs a video of the murder before they can vote guilty. But, I do know how you feel because I've felt nervous about that as well, in the past. I don't anymore. It's all just so overwhelming, especially since the baby has been found.
I remember the SP case, which had much less evidence than this one. There was a juror who said, responding to a question about whether she was disappointed that SP did NOT take the stand, "Oh no. I heard enough from Scott." She was talking about the tapes of him speaking with Amber Frey and I think his all-around conduct. We have so much of that in this case IMO. casey's conduct speaks volumes.

I am not really disappointed.. I think they have released all the main evidence and have more than enough for a conviction, but it does seem sort of useless to keep dribbling out info, most of which has already been released in one form or another.

It is time to get on with it, release whatever they are going to release, and let the chips fall where they may. They must have the lab results back on anything sent to the lab by now, for example, so lets see it.

I don't care if it helps or hinders either side's case, I am not interested in a conviction for the sake of a conviction, I want to see real justice done, not some cat and mouse game between opposing sides. Sometimes that is what they do seem to be doing... dribbling out info that is useful to the prosection, dragging their feet with anything that might seem detrimental, or at least being very slow with releasing some evidence that might give JB time to prepare some sort of defense.

(and no, before anyone gets the wrong impression, I am not a fan of KC.. this woman is guilty of a horrible crime, I am just getting tired of the way the case is being handled)

And how about:

CA's VM message to John Allen on July 23rd, "KC had help no matter what they think the scenario might be"

The 911 call, "It smells like there's been a damn dead body in the trunk"

And, of couse, in KC's original interview with LE she starts to say, "No matter how it happened" and then changes the direction when she realizes she has slipped.

I think if you were to list all her lies one after another they would reach all the way out to California. If we were to list them here, all the inconsistencies I think it would give a great deal of insight into what is going to happen at the trial.

Yes, Gitana you are correct. I feel as you do, that there is more than enough to convict KC, however, I suppose I worry that there will one juror who thinks otherwise - and that there will be a hung jury, or worse, that the one juror can persuade the other five to let KC go.

Well, I learn something new with every doc dump. Maybe the majority of it is not worthy of "Bombshells" but piece-by-piece it is coming together to reinforce what gitana1 stated so well in her post. I think the SA is dumping a lot of the stuff that won't be used along with a sprinkling of very important morsels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liacoletti
Back