2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

Please continue here and stay on topic.

From the moment I heard the story about a psychic in Virginia directing DC's search of the area very near where Caylee's remains were eventually found, I was very suspicious.

Upon learning that when detectives served a search warrant at the Anthony home on December 20, 2008, and that at the time Cindy volunteered that she had sent someone to search "that area" in November and there was nothing there (meaning Caylee's remains weren't there), I knew my suspicions were right.

There was a report in which Cindy stated that she had spoken with the psychic and had sent the psychic one of Caylee's stuffed animals to help the psychic find Caylee.

I think it's very likely that Cindy knew the general area where Caylee's remains were, but needed someone else to find them. I also think the psychic was a cover story, with the real information regarding the location coming from Cindy.

I have no doubt that the information on the location of the remains originated with Casey. I think the question that begs to be answered is what would Cindy have done if DC had found Caylee's remains???

I have no doubt that the information on the location of the remains originated with Casey. I think the question that begs to be answered is what would Cindy have done if DC had found Caylee's remains???

I also believe that the information on the location of Caylee's remains originated from Casey. I think Dominic Casey answered the question "what would they have done if he found Caylee's remains" by admitting that Jose told him not to contact LE.

What I want to know is... why would Jose not want LE contacted if they found Caylee's remains? Were they to destroy any and all evidence including Caylee's remains? That is the only reason that I can think of for them not wanting LE called? Sick!

The whole psychic thing is just so strange too. I mean, I think of the hundreds (if not thousands) of psychic tips that came in about this case before Caylee's remains were found and this is the ONLY one they decided to follow up on?

Dominic's excuse about it being the old hang out spot for teenagers doesn't fly as well because Kiomarie stated that they hung out behind the school. The school is across the street from where Caylee's remains were found and there is a patch of woods behind that school... so, why was Dominic Casey on the complete opposite side of the street of where Kiomarie said they hung out? It was Kiomarie's statement that he said made him want to "check it out."

Also, it is disturbing that Hoover stated that Dominic Casey called him and said that they know where Caylee is and they're going to get her... but, she is not alive.... or something to that effect. I don't know how much I trust any of them but it was obvious that Dominic Casey was looking for Caylee in those videos and they knew that she was not alive... yet, Cindy and George went on the Larry King Live show on December 10th to continue their lies about an alive Caylee and how their daughter is innocent.

As sad as it was to have it confirmed that Caylee was deceased (like we all knew deep down) I was so happy that she was found by someone who DID call LE because I don't think Dominic Casey would have.

What is the possiblity that KC was visiting with her lawyer, during the time of the search?

The person he was talking to, could be getting in for from KC, via the internet. Chat or posting, e-mails, etc. And relaying the info over the phone to him. A go-between.

Do we know if the LE has checked out GL? And how deeply? I haven't seen any investigation stuff on GL.

Thinking of how CA could have gotten in touch w/psychic. Did we ever hear of home telephone (landline) number logs being released? I know all of the cell phone records were released but how about any landline? If CA contacted the psychic via phone there would be a record somewhere, somehow. Also, wondering if the psychic ever returned the stuffed animal (teddy?) to the family. Was KC home during this time? If psychic told CA and DC - did KC hear target area for searching for remains were near the home? Wonder what KC's reaction was then . . . (random thoughts)

I think it was inevitable for the PIs to go to that site....can't understand how LE hadn't searched there by then...Hard to say if the PIs were finally sent there (or were going to go there anyway) because of KMTC's statements indicating areas near the school or just because the woods there were the closest woods in the neighborhood and they wanted to make sure the area had been searched, or because of a tip from the psychic and conversation with her, or because of sleuthing that was on the internet asking "was that area searched", or all of these reasons.....Who wouldn't have searched those woods, really? Maybe also because of the police reports about the guy Keith W who was seen looking around in the woods on Suburban in Aug/Oct, don't know if that had been released yet, but didn't that guy say he'd taken some of the toys he'd found to ask Cindy if they were Caylee's and she said no? But who knows which of these things prompted the PIs to go or Cindy to send them...

I also believe that the information on the location of Caylee's remains originated from Casey. I think Dominic Casey answered the question "what would they have done if he found Caylee's remains" by admitting that Jose told him not to contact LE.

What I want to know is... why would Jose not want LE contacted if they found Caylee's remains? Were they to destroy any and all evidence including Caylee's remains? That is the only reason that I can think of for them not wanting LE called? Sick!

The whole psychic thing is just so strange too. I mean, I think of the hundreds (if not thousands) of psychic tips that came in about this case before Caylee's remains were found and this is the ONLY one they decided to follow up on?

Dominic's excuse about it being the old hang out spot for teenagers doesn't fly as well because Kiomarie stated that they hung out behind the school. The school is across the street from where Caylee's remains were found and there is a patch of woods behind that school... so, why was Dominic Casey on the complete opposite side of the street of where Kiomarie said they hung out? It was Kiomarie's statement that he said made him want to "check it out."

Also, it is disturbing that Hoover stated that Dominic Casey called him and said that they know where Caylee is and they're going to get her... but, she is not alive.... or something to that effect. I don't know how much I trust any of them but it was obvious that Dominic Casey was looking for Caylee in those videos and they knew that she was not alive... yet, Cindy and George went on the Larry King Live show on December 10th to continue their lies about an alive Caylee and how their daughter is innocent.

As sad as it was to have it confirmed that Caylee was deceased (like we all knew deep down) I was so happy that she was found by someone who DID call LE because I don't think Dominic Casey would have.

Yes, DC did say that JB told him that if the remains were found, not to call LE.

What's a bit confusing is that according to DC, he was no longer working for JB as of October 1, 2008. At the time of the search DC was working for George and Cindy. But, evidently JB was aware of the search and told DC not to call LE if the remains were found.

It looks like all were certainly aware that Caylee was deceased. George and Cindy knew, JB knew, and DC passed that information on to JH when he told him they were going to go get Caylee. Not only did they all know that Caylee was deceased, but they were confident they knew where her remains were. DC was confident when he said "we're going to go get Caylee." It wasn't a matter of "we're going to do a search and see if we can find Caylee's remains." DC was sure of where the remains were, and came within about a 100 feet of where the remains were eventually found. They were on target, but off by only a matter of feet.

I can't help but think there was an intended goal. "We're going to go get Caylee." Then what? For DC the intended goal was reporting to someone that the remains had been found. Cindy told Yuri Malich that "she sent someone to that area in November and nothing was found", so I think DC would have reported finding the remains to Cindy.

If DC had found the remains and reported the find to Cindy, IMO, the remains would have been permanently disposed of........weighted and deep-sixed 20 miles off the Florida coast.

Another thing that makes me believe DC may have found the body was the pink blanket. The video of Dominic in the woods shows him lifting up a small, baby size blanket. And IIRC the discovery photos showed a similar blanket that was found near the remains. This was in addition to the WTP blanket. Could this be the same blanket? If it is, this could prove that Dominic was right next to the body. Is there anyone who knows where these pictures are and can compare them to the blanket in Dominic's video?

Another thing that makes me believe DC may have found the body was the pink blanket. The video of Dominic in the woods shows him lifting up a small, baby size blanket. And IIRC the discovery photos showed a similar blanket that was found near the remains. This was in addition to the WTP blanket. Could this be the same blanket? If it is, this could prove that Dominic was right next to the body. Is there anyone who knows where these pictures are and can compare them to the blanket in Dominic's video?

Hmmmm do we have a side by side comparison of blanket piccies somewhere?

There was a pink blanket found that does seem to be in the area where he claimed to have gone in beyond where Caylee's remains were found.

map of evidence items at remain's site

As it has been stated, DC went to the woods (per JH statement) to get Caylees' remains. What was he supposed to do with them?

Excellent question. Either dispose of them or move them to a more convenient place for them to be immediately found, ie JBPark. JMO.

I wouldn't send him to get the remains. I would ask him to take away any evidence that would link the crime to my daughter. Failing that I would ask him to remove the duct tape so my daughter could state the death was an accident.

You have to wonder if he had found the body were his instructions to call ??? and wait for further instructions depending on what he found. DC may not have known about the duct tape and was under the impression it was an accident. If JB knew about the duct tape I would think he would have wanted it removed prior to the discovery of her body. JMO

Remove the duct tape, move the remains somewhere else.

Good question. I'm not sure they had thought that far ahead. I'm thinking they were more focused on finding Caylee's remains, then they would figure out what to do with her body. Or, if rumor is true that JB instructed them to notify him instead of calling LE, JB would direct it. Lord have mercy.

My guess is that DC knows, Baez knows, the SA now knows, and the Judge will know very soon.

And we unfortunately would like to know but will have to wait.:furious:

I wouldn't send him to get the remains. I would ask him to take away any evidence that would link the crime to my daughter. Failing that I would ask him to remove the duct tape so my daughter could state the death was an accident.

No, really, what would you really do?
I am really kidding. Excellent post, straight to the point.
Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back